Tell Us Your Success Getting Rid Of Skin Tags, Moles And Such

Vinny

I recently got rid of a raised mole. I used iodine, Lugol's solution 2%. It took about 3 weeks total. I applied iodine once or twice a day. Scabbed over after about 10 days. Repeated the iodine after it healed a bit, maybe another five days. When it was peeling, I cut most of it off with a nail clipper.

The mole was dark and nasty, now, completely gone. The skin around the mole is a little darker now, but completely smooth. Overall, great success.

Topical iodine works really well for this, but it is a process and it does irritate the skin when you do it. I've also faded scars with iodine. So, I wouldn't do it in really sensitive areas, or for something really minor, like a small skin tag.
Awesome!

nomoreketones

Benjamin Bikman believes that chronically high insulin levels caused by insulin resistance are the cause of skin tags.

BornToWin

I applied Ivermectin (1% for injections) on strange black mole that appeared on my leg (possibly cancerous). Next day the mole shrunk and dried and then fell off on the third day. I also took 1ml of Ivermectin orally.

dogtrainer

SYSTEMIC ENZYMES. I’ve had a large skin tag on my left armpit for about a year. Within a couple weeks of taking 5 pills of Dissolv-It-All morning/evening, the bastard fell off. Stopped enzymes for several months and in that time developed a skin tag on my right armpit. Restarted the enzymes and it too fell off within a week.