Tell me you’re no longer hypothyroid without telling me you’re no longer hypothyroid

yerrag

I can SPEAK WITH animals now - when I was hypothyroid they were not as interested in conversation but now they will send me messages via the 6th sense/TELEPATHY
They can't talk with you when they kept wishing you were smaller and they'd wanna eat you. When you were hypothyroid.

Jennifer

I have the exact thing you’re talking about
What can I do about it?

I find that the most helpful thing for me is preventing hypoglycemia and digestive upset. If you haven’t done so already, you could try playing around with your macro percentages and caloric intake—not enough calories during the day and I would reliably wake with an urgency to pee—and doing a food trial to see if certain foods are crashing your blood sugar and/or causing digestive upset—I found that even gas/distention of my bowels putting pressure on my bladder caused me to wake with urinary urgency.

One of the best things I did was increase my fat intake considerably (from 10% to 40%) and reduce my fruit intake. My sleep is best when my macro split hovers around 25P/35C/40F and I’m getting at least 2500 kcals from easily digestible, non-irritating and low fiber foods. Getting enough sodium is also helpful, as well as some aspirin when my intestines are inflamed. I recommended Progest-E and white sugar to my mum for her chronic insomnia and the combo work extremely well for her so there’s also that, though, if you’re male and especially if younger (under 60), I’m not sure what effect progesterone would have on you.

piro444

I find that the most helpful thing for me is preventing hypoglycemia and digestive upset. If you haven’t done so already, you could try playing around with your macro percentages and caloric intake—not enough calories during the day and I would reliably wake with an urgency to pee—and doing a food trial to see if certain foods are crashing your blood sugar and/or causing digestive upset—I found that even gas/distention of my bowels putting pressure on my bladder caused me to wake with urinary urgency.

One of the best things I did was increase my fat intake considerably (from 10% to 40%) and reduce my fruit intake. My sleep is best when my macro split hovers around 25P/35C/40F and I’m getting at least 2500 kcals from easily digestible, non-irritating and low fiber foods. Getting enough sodium is also helpful, as well as some aspirin when my intestines are inflamed. I recommended Progest-E and white sugar to my mum for her chronic insomnia and the combo work extremely well for her so there’s also that, though, if you’re male and especially if younger (under 60), I’m not sure what effect progesterone would have on you.
Thanks I’m a 25yo male so might avoid prog-E
Will try to play with my macros and also to keep a diary on how I wake up/sleep etc according to my diet, thanks! :)
I’ve been on a cut recently so this might be the culprit, I don’t wanna guess tho, it never works, just time will tell ahah

xeliex

Forum Supporter
My sleeping heart rate is no longer closer to zero than 70 bpm.

Jennifer

Thanks I’m a 25yo male so might avoid prog-E
Will try to play with my macros and also to keep a diary on how I wake up/sleep etc according to my diet, thanks! :)
I’ve been on a cut recently so this might be the culprit, I don’t wanna guess tho, it never works, just time will tell ahah

You’re welcome. :) I hope it works and you’re able to figure out the culprit.

-Luke-

shanny

Forum Supporter
This is a great thread!

Deep sleep
Cold tolerance (including almost a complete resolution of Raynaud's)
No longer crave foods such as sweets, chocolate, etc. but now just eat them to satisfaction, if at all
Mood stabilization/overall feeling of being calm
Improved digestion

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Was just talking with someone who said something striking:

They said as they healed- they lost their ego.

This is how Ray presents as well.
Egoless.

Jennifer

Lumière, what a nice word. I should refresh my rusty French since it's such a beautiful language

I hope to be a Lumière some day.

I agree. It is a beautiful language. Your French is rusty and mine is terrible. lol For whatever reason, I struggled with learning French, but sign language came easy to me. I can read French fairly well because packages and signs here were in English and French when I was growing up but sadly, my grandparents never taught it to my parents so aside from some phrases that I heard my grandmothers use, the only real sentence I know how to say I learned from a song and it would get me into some serious trouble. lol

-Luke-

[...] the only real sentence I know how to say I learned from a song and it would get me into some serious trouble. lol
I'm pretty sure I know what sentence you're talking about. :D It's the only complete French sentence I can quote not counting short "sentences" like "Je m'appelle Luke".

Jennifer

I'm pretty sure I know what sentence you're talking about. :D It's the only complete French sentence I can quote not counting short "sentences" like "Je m'appelle Luke".

I’m pretty sure you do. lol Is “Je m’appelle Luke.” the first sentence you learned in French? “Je m’appelle Jennifer.” is the first one I learned and the one that always comes to mind first. I forgot that I also know the children’s song “Alouette.” I didn’t know what I was singing, though. I just looked up the meaning of it and it’s a bit twisted. It’s about plucking the feathers of a lark. The chorus translates to ”Lark, nice lark, lark I will pluck your feathers.” It sort of reminds me of those creepy, European nursery rhymes and figures like Krampus. It’s a wonder we aren’t permanently curled up in the fetal position.

Old Irenaeus

Not sure if this means anything. My size in dress shirts was 15.5 inch neck now it's about 17.5. I have a hard time now pulling my hoodies and some shirts over my head. Could just be that I have become an ol' fat head.

Momma

I don’t need any concealer under my eyes anymore. To me this means my adrenals are strong because my thyroid is doing it’s job.

Jennifer

@rayban, below is a list of the foods I consume and a sample day of eating. I only eat a small amount of fresh fruit whole—I average no more than 15 g of fiber daily—and the dried fruit I brew in a tea bag for tisanes:

CARBS (40%):

• Bananas—lady finger, mysore, nam wah
• Berries (dried)—black raspberries, blueberries, golden raspberries, marionberries, mulberries, red raspberries, strawberries
• Dates—sukkari
• Figs (dried)
• Grapes—gum drop, pink muscat
• Melon—honeydew, snowball
• Peaches (dried & fresh)—white
• Pears (dried)—bosc
• Raw milk
• Raw honey—acacia, gallberry, orange blossom, tupelo, wild blueberry, wildflower, wild raspberry
• Sugarcane crystals

FATS (35%):

• Cocoa butter
• Dairy fat
• Egg yolks

PROTEINS (25%):

• Pastured raw certified A2 dairy—Dutch Belted, Guernsey and Jersey
• Pastured eggs

HERBS & SEASONINGS:

• Chamomile
• Cinnamon—Ceylon
• Hibiscus
• Kosher salt
• Orange peels
• Osmanthus
• Vanilla beans—Madagascan, Tahitian

A TYPICAL DAY OF EATING

BREAKFAST: Cinnamon vanilla milkshake, cheesy omelette, and sweetened orange tisane

SNACK: Banana honeydew peach blender ice cream and sweetened blueberry tisane

LUNCH: 1 L of milk, homemade raw cheese curds, and sweetened peach osmanthus tisane

SNACK: Tupelo honey blender ice cream or homemade white chocolate covered dates

DINNER: 1 L of milk, homemade raw cheese curds, and sweetened black raspberry tisane

Old Irenaeus

@rayban, below is a list of the foods I consume and a sample day of eating. I only eat a small amount of fresh fruit whole—I average no more than 15 g of fiber daily—and the dried fruit I brew in a tea bag for tisanes:

CARBS (40%):

• Bananas—lady finger, mysore, nam wah
• Berries (dried)—black raspberries, blueberries, golden raspberries, marionberries, mulberries, red raspberries, strawberries
• Dates—sukkari
• Figs (dried)
• Grapes—gum drop, pink muscat
• Melon—honeydew, snowball
• Peaches (dried & fresh)—white
• Pears (dried)—bosc
Do you dry your own fruit?

Old Irenaeus

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals