Tell Me About Your Light Setups

milkboi

Looking to improve my indoor lighting for improving metabolic function. I use an infrared light like this right now

xxlselect-infrarot-heizlampe-rot-175w.jpg

Which basically shines on me all day. Also some normal white LEDs as my desk lamp.

I want to step my game up, so inspire me with your light setups please :)

boris

I think this type of red light shouldn't be used for more than 5 minutes. For all day use and desk use just get good incandescend bulbs (forum has good recommendations). I would ditch the white LED, it has no positive effects.

Amazoniac

@lampofred :handpointup:

Do you know how far your friends are from milkboi? Is he a prostitute?

upload_2019-10-17_12-31-4.png

I respect your skin color and accept you for who you are, but it's curious that clear races are better tolerated and more sustainable yet the only difference between you is a lightscreen that filters certain wavelengths. In other words, they provide what you do, but the opposite doesn't occur, and it's this part of them that's responsible for the increased tolerance.

Last edited:
OP
milkboi

milkboi

@lampofred :handpointup:

Do you know how far your friends are from milkboi? Is he a prostitute?

I respect your skin color and accept you for who you are, but it's curious that clear races are better tolerated and more sustainable yet the only difference between you is a lightscreen that filters certain wavelengths. In other words, they provide what you do, but the opposite doesn't occur, and it's this part of them that's responsible for the increased tolerance.

Man, I didn't get any of that, not sure about the prostitute thing, but apparently I'm a white supremacist.

DvuE6SqVsAAIeiX.jpg

Amazoniac

Man, I didn't get any of that, not sure about the prostitute thing, but apparently I'm a white supremacist.

DvuE6SqVsAAIeiX.jpg
It's written in prolactinese, may be this, and in case you practice autophagy, it won't help you become proficient in it.
Depending on the distance it will function more as a heater and serve to make the room diabolical. Is it comfortable?

OP
milkboi

milkboi

It's written in prolactinese, may be this, and in case you practice autophagy, it won't help you become proficient in it.
Depending on the distance it will function more as a heater and serve to make the room diabolical. Is it comfortable?

Yeah, I take Metergoline.
It's definitely comfortable, I enjoy it. And my room needs the extra heat. When I feel slight eye strain due to it, I just stop.

Christoph

I've have two of the Red Rush 360 LED units mounted to a door in the bathroom. With 720 watts mixed between near infrared at 850 nm and red light, 660 nm, it's really effective. When the first trial unit arrived, I tried it out in the afternoon at about 15:00 and I was so energized I couldn't fall asleep that night until 4 in the morning. Suffice to say, I do my red light now in the morning. There's no comparison between a red or heat bulb and the LED units focused at biologically significant wavelengths.

I now do 5 or 6 minutes per side in the morning 5+ days a week. The primary effect I get from it is a noticeable energy boost.

IMG_2437.jpg

OP
milkboi

milkboi

I've have two of the Red Rush 360 LED units mounted to a door in the bathroom. With 720 watts mixed between near infrared at 850 nm and red light, 660 nm, it's really effective. When the first trial unit arrived, I tried it out in the afternoon at about 15:00 and I was so energized I couldn't fall asleep that night until 4 in the morning. Suffice to say, I do my red light now in the morning. There's no comparison between a red or heat bulb and the LED units focused at biologically significant wavelengths.

I now do 5 or 6 minutes per side in the morning 5+ days a week. The primary effect I get from it is a noticeable energy boost.

View attachment 15713

Nice!

tankasnowgod

I think this type of red light shouldn't be used for more than 5 minutes. .

Well, maybe if it was pressed right up to your skin. But that's a heat lamp, and that would cause it's own issues. The amount of light absorbed decreases exponentially the further you move it away from you.

Of course, it's going to suck up a lot of power, so that might be a consideration.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals