Tell Me About Your Carbon Dioxide Tank And Mask Set Up

I would like to start harnessing the healing power of carbon dioxide. What experience you have with getting it, tanks, quality of the gas, valves and masks? Thank you.

S-VV

Bought a CO2 tank made for craft beer, aka food grade. The most important piece is the flow regulator. Most regulators are for welding, so they don't allow fine adjustments of flow levels. I bought a regulator for fish tanks. Make sure the regulator you buy fits into the tank. You may have to research spec sheets. A nasal cannula was attached to the regulator, however co2 directly to the nose is irritating, so i “pushed” it away a bit.

S-VV

Also i should mention that it did not increase my co2 levels measured via capnometer. It did however have a reproducible diuretic effect.

Maljam

Be very careful if that's what you want to do. Good health doesn't come in a tank of co2 IMO.

gabys225

Here's a simple trick if dry ice is cheap where you live.

You will need a bong or large bowl. Most likely you have a large bowl. Fill it a quarter of the way or less with water (I always use distilled). If the dry ice comes in pellets, get 2 large spoonfuls and drop it in the water. If it's a large block, don't take it out of the bag and take a hammer to it to break it up into manageable pieces then add it to the water.

If you use too much, or the water is too warm, the co2 will turn into gas too rapidly and it'll "spill" over the top. Once you nail this you'll notice the bowl is full of co2 gas and it stays put since it's denser than the surrounding air (make sure there isn't a draft of air nearby as that'll make the co2 move around and spill over the edge of the bowl.

You can dunk your head in and take a breath or you can use a straw. I prefer a straw. If I'm getting too much co2, I can play with the distance of the straw from the gas and vary the concentration.

I've done this numerous times, and every single time I get classic co2 effects: higher temps/pulse, and relaxation. Oh boy the relaxation. Very profound.

The bong is easier because you just add a chunk of dry ice to the bong water (clean water folks) and you're off to the races. Rip the co2 off the top and use the stem to regulate the amount of ambient air that you take in the with co2.

I have a tank and a regulator setup, and it's honestly not that convenient. The tank is a heavy to lug around, and even though I purchased beverage grade co2, I cut up a few N95 mask layers and placed over the end of the hose that I breath into. There was reddish/brown residue on it, so I'm glad I took that step. The only plus is that you get a lot of co2 for the money when you buy a tank, but you also have to keep in mind that a lot of it is wasted into the ambient air when you use the machine so the above mentioned trick is a little more direct.

I thought of getting a dry ice machine for my home so I could have dry ice on demand, then that dream quickly faded when I saw the price for one of those machines.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals