Teeths pain when I do bike and try to go a little’ more intense

Nomane Euger

Hi,when I do bicycle,when I don’t go Intense and do wheelies per exemple,iam fine,as soon as I go more intense,I get disgusting teeeth pains as if they are being eroded from the inside,does someone had a similar experience or have any idea?

Hi,when I do bicycle,when I don’t go Intense and do wheelies per exemple,iam fine,as soon as I go more intense,I get disgusting teeeth pains as if they are being eroded from the inside,does someone had a similar experience or have any idea?
I think you have teeth sensitivity Nomane. If you grind your teeth at night or drink a lot of carbonated beverages or acidic drinks like OJ, you will leave you teeth exposed and they will be sensitive to cold air. So the faster and harder you push your bike ride the more air you will be pulling in your mouth. Do 10 minutes of oil pulling with coconut oil before your ride and see if that helps. It also could be your sinuses. Are ALL of your teeth sensitive of just one side or just the bottom teeth?

OP
Nomane Euger

Nomane Euger

I think you have teeth sensitivity Nomane. If you grind your teeth at night or drink a lot of carbonated beverages or acidic drinks like OJ, you will leave you teeth exposed and they will be sensitive to cold air. So the faster and harder you push your bike ride the more air you will be pulling in your mouth. Do 10 minutes of oil pulling with coconut oil before your ride and see if that helps. It also could be your sinuses. Are ALL of your teeth sensitive of just one side or just the bottom teeth?
hi,iam not sure,but i believe it happened even when i breathed with my nose only,mouth closed,i think specifically the front ones,i never have teeths/tooths pain,only in this case,and when i eat to much honey daily for copples of days straight,my teeths/tooths start to hurt

hi,iam not sure,but i believe it happened even when i breathed with my nose only,mouth closed,i think specifically the front ones,i never have teeths/tooths pain,only in this case,and when i eat to much honey daily for copples of days straight,my teeths/tooths start to hurt
That's it Nomane! You have stripped your enamel and have tooth sensitivity! Cold air and honey hitting those teeth will send you to the moon with pain! I had really sensitive teeth too for many years. Since removing grains and beans and upping my calcium they have gotten tremendously better. Try swishing your teeth with coconut oil or using a toothpaste like Sensodyn before your next ride.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Rotten teeth taste or bad breath usually indicates gut permeability or issues going on in the colon. When you exercise (even low intensity exercise can drop blood sugar so that it causes intestinal permeability), endotoxins can leaky into the blood and cause problems. Over many months/years, this can erode your teeth. Also, low calcium intake for prolonged periods of time combined with stress could also cause teeth issues.

Korven

Rotten teeth taste or bad breath usually indicates gut permeability or issues going on in the colon. When you exercise (even low intensity exercise can drop blood sugar so that it causes intestinal permeability), endotoxins can leaky into the blood and cause problems. Over many months/years, this can erode your teeth. Also, low calcium intake for prolonged periods of time combined with stress could also cause teeth issues.

Hey Hans, do you think this is the cause of PEM (post-exercise malaise)? Blood sugars dropping and less blood blow to the GI tract = leaky gut/colon and endotoxemia? Any ideas on how to prevent this from happening?

I've had PEM basically my whole life and I just pushed through until I got CFS where I felt like I had PEM 24/7.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey Hans, do you think this is the cause of PEM (post-exercise malaise)? Blood sugars dropping and less blood blow to the GI tract = leaky gut/colon and endotoxemia? Any ideas on how to prevent this from happening?

I've had PEM basically my whole life and I just pushed through until I got CFS where I felt like I had PEM 24/7.
It could be yeah. I'd recommend some of these substances I discuss in this article: How to protect yourself against exercise-induced endotoxin absorption
Also, inosine and niacinamide are great for re-energizing the gut.

rei

It's from increased fascial tension. If your posture is not right then stressing your system through hard exercise will increase tensions. I have even lost a tooth in the place where the tension had accumulated most, and when i did postural exercises to unwind the tension i could feel some of my teeth shift in the gums whenever the tension was reduced, most around the spot with the lost tooth.

OP
Nomane Euger

Nomane Euger

It's from increased fascial tension. If your posture is not right then stressing your system through hard exercise will increase tensions. I have even lost a tooth in the place where the tension had accumulated most, and when i did postural exercises to unwind the tension i could feel some of my teeth shift in the gums whenever the tension was reduced, most around the spot with the lost tooth.
hi the fascial tension man,can you link to your post where you expend on that if you have any?

rei

hi the fascial tension man,can you link to your post where you expend on that if you have any?
I have only in passing mentioned how i have felt even gums shift from it, nothing more specific about that specifically.

Max23

A few weeks ago I had a wisdom tooth removed. After that I have been getting tooth pain three tooths away from it and also from the tooth above it. The pain comes when exercising, especially when the heart rate goes up, it´s like pulsating. After the surgery it is also harder to lift objects. I have other health problems as well. But I am wondering wheather this tooth pain is caused by some tensions or blockages in the body´s electrical or energetical circuits. It somehow can impact the jaw, which also has a spinal connection. Been wondering about osteopathy, since he goes for teeth, jaw, facial fascia and the spine. I would like to read osteopathic material about it, but can not find it. I also think this problem can be alleviated with trigger point or some other massage in the area. Gum massage sometimes alleviates my neck tension. I think in my case my deviated septum is the root cause of this structural problem, I hoped the wisdom tooth extraction would help alleviate my neck tension or jaw movement, but it got worse.

rei

In another thread here recently i wrote how my wisdom teeth that were coming in at an angle started to straighten up as i fixed the fascial tension. Due to their wrong orientation i was several times bullied to go get a x-ray to have them pulled, but i weaseled out of it. At this point one is straight and other in process of becoming straight.

I'm not sold on the electrical circuits theory of jerry tennant, unless they are the same as fascial tension lines, i don't know. I have personal experience only with fascial tension, and the effects i have seen are not coincidences or illusions, it's gradual effects over years of work.

Pulsating effect and pain when doing work that increases blood pressure indicates the damage is not yet healed.

Max23

In another thread here recently i wrote how my wisdom teeth that were coming in at an angle started to straighten up as i fixed the fascial tension. Due to their wrong orientation i was several times bullied to go get a x-ray to have them pulled, but i weaseled out of it. At this point one is straight and other in process of becoming straight.

I'm not sold on the electrical circuits theory of jerry tennant, unless they are the same as fascial tension lines, i don't know. I have personal experience only with fascial tension, and the effects i have seen are not coincidences or illusions, it's gradual effects over years of work.

Pulsating effect and pain when doing work that increases blood pressure indicates the damage is not yet healed.
Interesting! Do you know what initially caused this fascial tension? And how did you get rid of it? Did you do like core exercises? I have heard that lack of thyroid can cause fascial tension, but I haven´t gotten it to work for that, yet.

rei

Interesting! Do you know what initially caused this fascial tension? And how did you get rid of it? Did you do like core exercises? I have heard that lack of thyroid can cause fascial tension, but I haven´t gotten it to work for that, yet.
most of human population, at least western ones, are chronically damaged. I have no knowledge of the cause, but can only speculate the vaccines that are forced on us cause chronic inflammation, which prevents normal healing that would happen with everyday movement.

Whatever the cause, for some reason Scoliotic s-spine is normalized even when previously medical literature knew the spine should be straight. What esther gokhale calls J-spine. This is what non-modern populations to this day display.

I fixed it by doing what i call "chiropractic yoga", exercises to straighten the spine. It has some aspects from jogic exercises, but they are mainly focused on maintaining good posture, so i had to pretty much invent the chiropractic aspect of it myself. Basically it just means i used external forces to straighten the spine, and this is well-known in mainstream chiropractic that simply doing movements cannot achieve all "adjustments", you need external force. This is in my opinion due to the body being a tensegrity structure, so if you only do stretching etc. it causes tensions in the opposite structures that prevent the realignments taking place.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals