Must Read, Killing Cancer Cells Using Electric Potential, DMSO, Methylene Blue

TreasureVibe

- NOTE - Ted happens to recommend avoiding PUFA too saying that it's bad for the liver and overall health.

Hey all. So I came across this autodidact called Ted from Bangkok, who spoke about methylene blue, coconut oil, lard, PUFA being bad, DMSO and using the electricity of cancer cells to kill them, and all of this all the way back in 2010-2011, or even before that, judging from the dates mentioned of his posts. He also mentioned how blood sugar level is associated with metastasis, and if blood sugar level goes beyond a certain level, metastasis always occur, and if it is kept below that, metastasis never occurs. This is a very fascinating claim of which I hope someone could elaborate.
He names a demographical example of that in Thailand with sugar increase of the population, which can be read in the posts below. Wether or not his claims are true or not, is something I leave open here to discuss. I thought it deserved a topic on its own here. Here are the two posts by him (and one person commenting, mentioning how he talked about methylene blue before):

Ted's Remedies

Ted (Bangkok, Thailand) on 12/08/2010 384 posts

Dear Deirdre:

I have been keeping quiet for the last few weeks from earthclinic because of a super busy things from both serious health of my clients, domestic things that you just have to do, and intensive research. Which will answer a lot of things why somethings causes cancer and the very thing that causes cancer can actually cause cancer to go into remission. Something as innocuous as a vitamin C can actually have both properties, depending on the circumstances. This should resolve a lot of paradoxes and contradiction when finding the cancer cure.

The most significant issues in cancer appears that came over from my research these past couple of weeks appears to be the mysterious switching mechanism that switches a person to cancer, and what is needed to neutralize or reverse that switch. Perhaps the most important issue is three things that you need to be aware of, concerning the issue of cancer on these electrical switches:

1. Cancer cells have -15 millivolts registered on the ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential)
2. Healing cells have -50 millivolts
3. Healthy cells range from -70 to -100 millivolts.

The way I used to measure this is to use an ORP meter. The food or drinks we take should provide the readings to answer them properly. This issue is a huge topic, but because I am severely limited with time, I will briefly overview these issues.

The issue is really simple: If we can consume a product whose millivolts to allow all cells to -70 millivolts, the cancer cells could not survive. A lot of other people have already tried, this approach. One is Dr. Nordenstrom, who use weak electricity necessary to create an electrical voltage necessary at volts in the healthy millivolts range between -70 to -100. He did by getting electricity one lead into the cancer cells and one lead outside. In case if you want to know whether it was anode or cathode, all you need to remember is one of the leads where there is more air, is 2 parts hydrogen gas, and on another lead it is 1 part oxygen. it is the hydrogen, end which creates most of the hydrogen gas that actually generates an Oxidation Reduction potential measurement of something in the order of -300 millivolts. More then enough to kill cancer cells by electrocution.

Then there is another way to do it, the use of sodium ascorbate or potassium ascorbate. Cancer cells loves sodium and that is why cancer becomes an edema, but to use sodium ascorbate won't protect healthy cells from getting the cancer, while the potassium ascorbate may protect weak cells whose voltages is really close to negative -15 millivolts such as -17 millivolts into cancer cells a possibility. In that case potassium ascorbate is an intracellular fluids, the fluid inside the cells and the potassium itself is toxic to cancer cells as they need sodium to do the job. A cancer cells are fermentation inorder for them to get glucose into their system, it needs to take in sodium, through the sodium pump mechanism. So if they uptake the sodium with sugar, the ascorbate actually change their charges. However sodium doesn't block the food of glucose into the cells. Ascorbate kills them with the -200 or -100 millivolts depending on the dose. A potassium ascorbate does two more things. The potassium blocks glucose metabolism since cancer needs sodium for glucose uptake. Remember, the major source of food for cancer cells is the sugar (either from glucose for normal respiration or the fructose corn syrup for their cancer metastasis). As for the ascorbate, which is an alkaline form of vitamin C, it kills them again by their negative millivolts. An even more toxic combination is to use the electronegative DIRECTLY the opposite of fluorides and chlorine, which are the elements on the periodic table, which are cesium and rubidium. Those have the exact opposite charges of cancer causing fluoride and chlorine. And cesium mimicks like a trojan horse as the potassium. So once it uptakes that the millivolts is changed to a more negative millivolts from both the ascorbate and the cesium. We can for convenient use the combination of potassium ascorbate with the cesium chloride due to their availability. A glucose trojan horse may also kill cancer cells that way, such as an "oxidized form" of glucose, such as gluconate. For instance, potassium gluconate, is one. The acetic acid in the Krebs cycle may help in away, so we use acetate form, such as potassium acetate, is one possible way. Apple cider vinegar in alkaline form when we mixed this with potassium carbonate, we get an alkaline form of apple cider vinegar with potassium. If the main component of vinegar is the acetic acid, a mix of potassium ascorbate will get you potassium acetate, with a twist: the apple cider vinegar in alkaline form has a millivolt charge of over -200 easy. I have developed other methods of attaining much higher millivolts for much longer period, but for a home remedy and first aid kit, this is sufficient.

In order to figure out if your negative millivolts are effecting you from consuming the things I mentioned, it is very easy to prove. Get a ORP meter and measure your first urine. Both the pH AND the ORP readings. For instance, I have this British friend of mine who reported a positive millivolts of around 100, with a urine pH of roughly 5.1. In other words he is both a potential chronic kidney failure (metabolic acidosis of the kidney whenever urine pH is BELOW 5.5). The acid of the urine itself can kill the kidney. The positive ORP is potentially deadly to all cells in the body because WE ARE A WALKING ALKALINE BATTERY body. Most living systems are actually walking alkaline battery, powered by the hydrogen (or negative hydrogen), through the process of converting NADP to NADPH. it's the NADPH that we are after as it is reflected in reduced form or negative millivolts.

Here is how the cancer switch is turned on: If I am a weak person, whose healthy cells are around -60 millivolts, and I take extra long shower with chlorinated water, whose millivolts is -300 and our body ABSORBS an average of 80% of the chlorine through our skin as chlorine is a gas. What you are doing in effect is to change your ALREADY low millivolts -60 into exactly -15 millivolts and suddenly the electrical energy now low, the mitochondrial now goes into anaerobic fermentation and becomes cancerous. This can happen if one were to be consuming an acid form of vitamin C, and other acid drinks. The only way to prove that is vitamin C in acid form is actually positive millivolts, usually 150 to 300, depending on various things.

I consider these millivolts to be qi in Chinese accupuncture, or lifeforce, as measured in millivolts. Our body begins to heal if we can attain these healthy cells millivolts range. You can do from something as simple as a parts per million to parts per billion hydrogen gas, as it is found in sacred healing water in Tlacote Mexico where Magic Johnson also go there to treat his HIV positive after retirement sometime in early 1990s, as well as in France, New Delhi, Germany, and Japan. They all have these healing properties, but because they are of gaseous nature it cannot retain hydrogen for any lenght of time and hence it's electrical properties are lost, but vitamin C in alkaline form are more stable ones also.

So if I happen to see many people taking their urine ORP and pH test, and find the ORP is positive, it means they are walking time bomb for cancer cells to be switched on anytime. Urine always have more acid pH then they do with plasma, and hence ORP positive means it is way off healthy cells range in plasma, but should their ORP of the urine is in a safe -50 millivolts at leas, with a urine pH above 6.5 to 7.35, the the likely hood of these "switches" in our mitochondria to be cancer cells is reduced. However if the ORP is positive or within very close range of the -15 millivolts we are potentially a walking time bombs for cancer cells.

Take for instance a few clients that recently died from lost of their life force as their urine pH goes from -50 millivolts, to -25 millivolts to +10 millivolts and to +100 millivolts. That means their life force of alkaline battery cells is already on LOW BATT and this means they could just die if their is not enough battery juice left. Did we ever take a consideration of filling up these battery cells and get them "filled up" with just an alkaline form of both sodium and potassium ascorbate, and make sure their urine pH remains at -70 millivolts. This could potentially save lives and it is what I have witnessed in ICU rooms where they die of a slow death allowing their life force to be lost and unchecked with the use of a simple ORP. You can predict them before they happen and perhaps reverse their demise if they only had known.

Ted

Replied by Self
Ny
12/10/2010

The purest potassium ascorbate I can find is in pill form and mixed with ascorbic acid (700 milligrams of potassium with 4 grams of ascorbic acid). I hope crushing this to a powder and adding baking soda to make the ascorbic acid alkaline will be adequate. So one pill can be combined with apple cider vinegar and enough baking soda to get a pH of 8 and drank 1-3 times a day until the urine pH and millivolts are in the healthy range?

Instead of the potassium ascorbate, I could also use potassium bicarbonate or potassium carbonate or potassium gluconate or potassium citrate and add it to the apple cider vinegar (ACV) and until the pH of the mixture is 7 or 8 and drink 2-3 times a day or until urine pH and millivolts are in healthy range? Or I need baking soda to get it to pH of 7 or 8? What's the difference between potassium bicarbonate or potassium carbonate, does it matter which I use? These various potassium will give -200 millivolts range (or at least high engative millivolts)?

So what is dosage 1/4 teaspoon potassium carbonate and 2 tablespoons of ACV 2-3 times a day or until urine pH and millivolts are in healthy range (as well as switch to an alkaline diet of fresh fruits and vegetables, dechlorinated water, and some oral or transdermal magnesium chhloride for good measure)?

Cesium chloride is just too expensive. You wrote in the past methylene blue is a negative hydrogen carrier and has a -200 millivolts to -300 millivolts charge. Perhaps this can be used too but how (dosing)?

Reference for my question: Malaria Treatment

Thank you.

Source: Ted's Remedies, Natural Cures for Cancer

Ted's Remedies
Ted (Bangkok, Thailand) on 11/29/2010 384 posts

Dear Deirdre:

It's been hell for the last couple of weeks, my clients died (septicemia from hospital infection), and then another (fatty liver from hospital's giving too much vegetable oils, which kills the liver) and a computer that's simply not working (mouse needs a replacement and the USB is not working). In any case, sorry I haven't been answering emails. People here in Bangkok just wouldn't give me a chance for free time, now I have nuns and priests who need my health care and I ended up treating them!

However the death of my clients now teaches me the importance of liver and this lead me to the fact that before a person dies, if the stomach and liver shuts down, you die quickly. The cause is simple: the liver REDOX or ORP, is slowly being "oxidized", hence the ORP comes to an unealthy range of figures that is that does not reach -70 millivolts. Hence as the millivolts is in that range the energy levels is lower, to the point that liver shutdown occurs and you die. Hence, to reverse this death millivolts has to be in the -70 to -100 millivolts, through the use of potassium ascorbate, sodium ascorbate, apple cider vinegar with baking soda, and other reducing compounds, that are also stable in a very oxidizing solution, is the simpler "home remedy" answer. The states of cancer and their mitosis occurs at -15 millivolts. Obviously oxidizing compounds such as the use of MMS can easily kill a cancer cachexia patients. This is one reason why hydrazine sulfate was used in cancer cachexia. It raises the millivolts quickly to normal healthy cells. In fact, if you can raise this millivolts, to healthy levels, cancer cells just simply don't have a chance to spread and grow. Hence an injection of any reducing compounds in the -200 millivolts range such as potassium ascorbate into the tumor itself could easily kill cancer cells as the simplest of all chemotherapy.

Ted

Source: Ted's Remedies, Natural Cures for Cancer

*Note by TreasureVibe, IV potassium chloride is proven deadly. Therefore any kind of potassium IV could potentially be deadly. Injection into a tumor with potassium ascorbate is spoken of in this post, which resembles IV (Intravenous).

-

TED'S CANCER REMEDIES
PARHATSATHID NABADALUNG (AKA TED)
CONTRIBUTING EDITOR

Bangkok, Thailand
[email protected]

"What foods should I avoid if I have cancer?"

This is the single most frequently asked question I get from people with cancer. The answer, of course, is complicated, but controlling your cancer through diet comes down to two principles: controlling your body's oxidation levels to prevent cancer and limiting your sugar intake to prevent metastasizing of cancers.

How Cancer Gets Started

The big question is, what is the mysterious switching mechanism that switches a cancer on, and what is needed to neutralize or reverse that switch? There are three things you need to be aware of:

1. Cancer cells register -15 millivolts on the ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) scale

2. Healing cells register -50 millivolts

3. Healthy cells register from -70 to -100 millivolts.

Here is how the cancer switch is turned on: If I am a weak person, whose healthy cells are around -60 millivolts, and for instance I take an extra long shower with chlorinated water, whose millivolts are -300, your body ABSORBS an average of 80% of the chlorine through your skin as chlorine gas. What you are doing in effect is to change your ALREADY low millivolts -60 into exactly -15 millivolts and suddenly the mitochondria go into anaerobic fermentation and those cells become cancerous.

Our body begins to heal if we can get the cells in the right millivolts range. You can do something as simple as soak in sacred healing water, as in Tlacote Mexico where Magic Johnson went to treat his HIV.

Food, of course, is the biggest factor.
If we can consume foods whose millivolts allow all cells to reach -70 millivolts, the cancer cells could not survive. Then there is another way to do it, the use of sodium ascorbate or potassium ascorbate. Cancer cells love sodium, and that is why cancer causes edema, but sodium ascorbate won't protect healthy cells from getting the cancer, while the potassium ascorbate may protect weak cells whose voltages are really close to negative -15 millivolts.

The acetic acid in the Krebs cycle may also help. Apple cider vinegar in alkaline form when mixed with potassium carbonate gives an alkaline form of apple cider vinegar with potassium. If the main component of vinegar is the acetic acid, a mix of potassium ascorbate will get you potassium acetate, with a twist: the apple cider vinegar in alkaline form has a millivolt charge of over -200 easy.

Are You at Risk for Cancer?
In order to figure out if your body's redox levels (oxidative reduction potential) are affecting you, get an ORP meter and measure your first urine of the day. Both the pH AND the ORP readings. If I see a person taking their urine ORP and pH test, and find the ORP is positive, it means they are a walking time bomb for cancer cells to be switched on anytime. Urine always has a more acid pH than plasma, and so a positive ORP means it is way off the healthy cells range in plasma. But should their urine ORP be in a safe range of -50 millivolts at least, with a urine pH above 6.5 to 7.35, the likelihood of these "switches" in our mitochondria turning on cancer cells is reduced.

Take for instance a few clients that recently died from loss of their life force, as their urine pH went from -50 millivolts, to -25 millivolts to +10 millivolts and to +100 millivolts. That means their life force was already on LOW BATT, and this means they could just die if there is not enough battery juice left. Treatment should be to fill up these battery cells with an alkaline form of both sodium and potassium ascorbate, and make sure their urine pH remains at -70 millivolts.

This could potentially save lives and it is what I have witnessed in ICU rooms where they die a slow death allowing their life force to be lost, unchecked with the use of a simple ORP tester. You can predict these deaths before they happen and perhaps reverse their demise.

Metastasizing Cancer

So when the ORP in the body is overly positive, cancer can first take hold, but if you already have cancer what will make it spread and get worse?

It's sugar.

Most people with cancer are diabetic. However, most do not know they have diabetes, even if they did measure their blood sugar. Now, cancerous tumors require sugar and glucose for them to persist, but they REQUIRE FRUCTOSE TO METASTASIZE.

The best way to stop the metastasis has got to be lysine, BUT WITHOUT THE CALCIUM. But the trigger for metastasis is fructose and sugar levels. The facts on this issue of cancer survival are based on a Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA) report, that people who have more than 90 mg/dL of blood sugar have a 97% increased chance of dying. And those with blood sugar below or equal to 90 mg/dL have a 97% greater chance of survival. It's a key fact that people keep overlooking.

A cancer can reach general metastasis within 2 hours after consuming most fructose, especially in fruit juices of all kinds. Cancer here in Thailand exploded in the past 5 years here, right after national sales of fruit juices skyrocketed. So it's no coincidence that fruit juices, even without added sugar (called sucrose), do contain large amounts of sugars, such as the fructose found in fruits to begin with.

People tell me how healthy fruits are, and of course they are healthy, for healthy people. What we fail to realize is that research studies assume people with normal blood sugar find them beneficial, and also that in laboratory rats, we prepare fruit extracts, WITHOUT the sugar fructose. Fructose is more dangerous then sucrose, but sucrose is a double sugar that has fructose and glucose built in. The body's insulin merely controls your blood glucose, but has no control of fructose directly allowing fructose, as a Trojan horse to damage the system.

There are three causes of diabetes that trigger cancer growth when your blood sugar is uncontrolled:

1. Fruit juices and sweet drinks.

A soft drink contains 10% sugar. So in a 1-liter bottle you have just consumed 100 grams of sugar. If you do this three times a day, and do that for 4 days, you have actually consumed about 1.2 kilograms of sugar. That is more than 2 pounds of sugar. It is beyond what the body can metabolize. We are practically growing cancer farms.

2. Oily foods, especially polyunsaturated fatty acids.

Perhaps the only known oils that do not damage the liver are coconut oil and lard. They are both saturated fats and in chemistry are not subjected to free radical attacks. Put a vegetable oil in the sun, side to side with coconut oil, and in one month the coconut oil remains the same but the vegetable oil will turn to glue. Imagine what happens if this occurs in the body as fats and oil tend to accumulate and stay in your body for a long time. Once the liver is damaged, it can't handle the body's sugars as well.

3. Wheat products.

Wheat contains a protein that destroys your pancreas, and studies show that this alone can initiate type 1 diabetes. Now in a cancer patient, if the pancreas doesn't work the blood sugar gets high, but as the pancreas gets destroyed, it can't produce pancreatic enzymes. Without enough enzymes in your system, the body cannot digest the food and we end up having cancer cachexia.

What Not to Eat
As for a short list of what not to eat, here is an excerpt from one of my private emails:

• NO WHEAT PRODUCTS!
  • NO fruit or fruit juices.
  • NO sweet drinks or sodas.
  • NO sugar or artificial sugars.
  • NO corn syrup or fructose.
  • NO carbonated water. Plain water is always ok.
  • NO vegetable oils except coconut oil used in cooking.
  • NO fried foods.
  • NO calcium.
  • NO large meals consisting largely of meats.
On the positive side, do drink plenty of water during meals. Do not eat before sleep and no large meals at dinner. Dinnertime is best before 5 p.m. No meals after this. Obviously, no snacks and bakery products. Supplements that reduce blood sugar are helpful, as in glucophage (metformin) twice a day, B3 250 mg three times a day, and B1 100 mg three times a day. White tea is also important in flushing out excess sugar, while lysine, threonine, glutamine, Vitamin C, proline, tannic acid and perhaps green tea extract can stop a cancer's progression.

It is MOST important, though, to get blood sugar below or equal to 90 mg/dL. You have a 97% better survival rate from cancer if you do.

Controlling Your Blood Sugar When You Have Cancer

My method for checking blood sugar is to do so 1 HOUR AFTER eating food. Most medical practitioners today measure blood sugar based on 12-hour fasting blood sugar, which is the wrong way to measure with cancer. The reason why they are wrong is cancer becomes metastatic after a blood sugar spike ONE HOUR AFTER A MEAL. The cancer becomes metastatic in the second hour.

Obviously you have to find a cure for diabetes to cure cancer, but in more reasonable terms, if you can CONTROL BLOOD SUGAR not to exceed 110 the cancer simply can't go into metastasis.

I have found three substances that get blood sugar down, namely:

• N acetyl Cystiene
  • Beta carotene (mostly found in carrots)
  • Bitter cucumber.
The N acetyl cysteine has a long-term effect (which takes about a week) to get blood sugar down, but the quickest is freshly squeezed carrot juice alone or with bitter cucumber. That gets blood sugar down fairly quickly, always less than 110.

Research circles surmise that diabetes is due to a deficiency in beta-carotene and cryptoxanthin (the yellow pigments in carrot, pumpkins and orange rinds). Beta-carotene is a provitamin of Vitamin A. From my own observation I have found provitamins, or percursors of vitamins, to be far more effective than the vitamins themselves in a few cases, such as panthenol, which is a vitamin B5 of pantothenic acid or beta-carotene for example. These get blood sugar down very quickly and also have a stabilizing effect on blood pressure (in some cases there is no need to take blood pressure medicine if carrot juice is consumed).

Can You Reverse Cancer?
The second point and perhaps the most important point is DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) turns cancer cells into normal cells. The mechanism is fairly straightforward. Basically DMSO can enter cancer cells, but the DMSO takes WATER OUT from the cells and reduces their sodium content. When this is done, the cells are no longer waterlogged and normal respiration proceeds. Hence cells are no longer fermentative.

From my observation of cancer cells, they become cancerous if the oxygen is low and cellular respiration is restricted by too much sugar, oil, and water inside the cells. Sugar promotes fermentation and supports anaerobic respiration. Healthy cells support aerobic respiration. Hence if sugars are low, cells can't revert to anaerobic respiration.

The one major sore thumb about using DMSO is that it causes itchiness when applied to the skin. Of course we can get around the problem by thinly applying lavender oil then DMSO. Putting on too much DMSO and leaving it too long tends to cause burning of the skin, but if it is applied thinly to the tumor area, the problem won't happen. DMSO actually converts more than 50% of a skin cancer tumor to normal cells (usually averages 80%) within 2 days. If it is deep in the body, then it takes a bit longer such as 3 to 5 days to get 50% reduction.

Reduce Cancer Pain

The above is just the results of a few clients, but for certain DMSO is EXCELLENT in reducing cancer pain. The secret to getting rid of the cancer pain is simple. Lactic acid production in the cancer cells is what causes pain, but that pain is much more IF THE CANCER CELLS ARE VERY ANAEROBIC. The DMSO is a good oxygen and nutrient carrier. By applying it to the tumor cells externally on the skin, the cancer cells become more aerobic and hence the pain reduces. And this is NOT only theoretical knowledge, since I have tested it on several people and all reported SIGNIFICANT reduction in cancer pain.

Even with me having liver pain, or kidney pain, and I don't even have cancer, the pain simply vanishes away when DMSO is applied to the area. The reason why this pain is reduced is simple, if there is cellular congestion of various toxins and lack of nutrients to neutralize them, it CAUSES PAIN. When DMSO goes into that area, the toxins get neutralized and are removed from the body.

So if a person feels the need for a painkiller, DMSO works far better than morphine for cancer pain, mostly from the fact that DMSO doesn't kill you, as does morphine, and without the addiction of using morphine.

Fighting Cancer

So by controlling sugar, checking ORP, and with the use of a few supplements we can keep cancer cells under control. I consider the ORP millivolts to be the qi in Chinese acupuncture, or lifeforce, as measured in millivolts. Cancer and other diseases can take hold when this qi or lifeforce is run down, traditional medicines have long known that, but foods and supplements can bring it back up. Low sugar intake can keep the qi in balance. Testing your ORP can tell you whether your body has the qi to keep itself healthy, and then we can take all of these steps to keep cancers from starting or spreading.

Ted

Source: Qi Gung, Ted's Cancer Remedies, Chiaca Piedra: Earth Clinic's February Newsletter

He has his own official webpage on Earth Clinic where he answers health questions by people. It also has a small profile page where he is introduced. He apparantly suffered from a stroke in 2015 from which he is recovering right now. Here are the links:
Webpage - Ted from Bangkok, Thailand
Profile page - Ted from Bangkok, Thailand

Excerpt from his profile page:

Since 2003, Parhatsathid Napatalung (aka Ted from Bangkok, Thailand) has been one of the preeminent expert voices on integrative medical therapies for the EarthClinic.com website, as that site has grown from random blog entry to one of the world's top sites on alternative medicine. The eager and sustained interest Mr. Napatalung draws to his continuing research into alternative and complementary therapies for everything from mange in dogs to suppressing the growth of brain tumors has played a central role in the website's success, but that is nothing to the number of grateful readers who commend his as the one voice that was able to save them from debilitating illness when the rest of the medical profession had failed or given up. With justifiable fondness and esteem, we have come to know Mr. Napatalung more simply as "Ted" from Bangkok.

Ted was born in Bangkok, Thailand and has since returned to that historic metropolis but spent the formative years of his life (1965-1981) in the US, studying in its schools and universities. He is an autodidact in the areas of biochemistry, allopathic medicine, laboratory science, and integrative medicine as the outgrowth of a very personal interest in life-saving treatments standard medicine has ignored or missed out on entirely.

His claims about potassium ascorbate seem to resonate with Dr. Pantellini's potassium ascorbate method, and Dr. Emanuel Revici's patent of lipid transportation of potassium into the cancer cell.

Dr. Emanuel Revici's work can be found in this topic: Dr. Emanuel Revici Used Fatty Acids To Kill Cancer
Dr. Pantellini's work can be found in this topic: Potassium Ascorbate With Ribose For Cancer (With Cell Level Explanation Inside) Possible Treatment

Also Ted's mention of mitochondria going into anaerobic fermentation and those cells becoming cancerous is very interesting with all the cancer is a fungus talk going on recently.

Quote:

Here is how the cancer switch is turned on: If I am a weak person, whose healthy cells are around -60 millivolts, and I take extra long shower with chlorinated water, whose millivolts is -300 and our body ABSORBS an average of 80% of the chlorine through our skin as chlorine is a gas. What you are doing in effect is to change your ALREADY low millivolts -60 into exactly -15 millivolts and suddenly the electrical energy now low, the mitochondrial now goes into anaerobic fermentation and becomes cancerous. This can happen if one were to be consuming an acid form of vitamin C, and other acid drinks. The only way to prove that is vitamin C in acid form is actually positive millivolts, usually 150 to 300, depending on various things.

Here is how the cancer switch is turned on: If I am a weak person, whose healthy cells are around -60 millivolts, and for instance I take an extra long shower with chlorinated water, whose millivolts are -300, your body ABSORBS an average of 80% of the chlorine through your skin as chlorine gas. What you are doing in effect is to change your ALREADY low millivolts -60 into exactly -15 millivolts and suddenly the mitochondria go into anaerobic fermentation and those cells become cancerous.

Unquote.

Last edited by a moderator:

Obi-wan

" Hence, to reverse this death millivolts has to be in the -70 to -100 millivolts, through the use of potassium ascorbate, sodium ascorbate, apple cider vinegar with baking soda, and other reducing compounds, that are also stable in a very oxidizing solution, is the simpler "home remedy" answer."

Looks like any of these would be a good home remedy and one could monitor urine with PH strips. ACV and baking soda in water cause's it to fizz. ACV has 11mg's of potassium per tablespoon

Last edited:
OP
T

TreasureVibe

" Hence, to reverse this death millivolts has to be in the -70 to -100 millivolts, through the use of potassium ascorbate, sodium ascorbate, apple cider vinegar with baking soda, and other reducing compounds, that are also stable in a very oxidizing solution, is the simpler "home remedy" answer."

Looks like any of these would be a good home remedy and one could monitor urine with PH strips. ACV and baking soda in water cause's it to fizz. ACV has 11mg's of potassium per tablespoon
Hmm.. There is this, which speaks of the urine not being a window to our body:

Your Urine is Not a Window to Your Body: pH Balancing – A Failed Hypothesis

One of my first encounters with “alternative” health was the “pH balance” idea. A customer approached me at the pharmacy counter and asked for “pH test strips.” I asked him about kidney stones, diabetes – the usual reasons you test your urine. He told me he was healthy, and he was just monitoring his body’s “acid balance” and that he kept his body “alkali” to be healthy. “You can’t change your body’s pH, sir – if your pH changes, you’ll die,” I explained, in my most reassuring pharmacist voice. “You don’t know what you’re talking about,” he snapped at me, “I adjust my pH all the time.” I handed over the urine testing strips, rang it into the cash register, and wondered, what is this guy talking about? Where did he get the idea he could manipulate his body’s acidity?

The pH balancing concept covers a variety of alternative health ideas, practices and treatments. The idea that our body’s acidity needs monitoring and adjusting is regularly promoted by “alternative” health providers – particularly naturopaths, but supported by pharmacies that sell urine test strips, and supplements like greens+[PDF]. pH testing and monitoring is held out as a panacea for pretty much everything: “Virtually all degenerative diseases including cancer, heart disease, arthritis, osteoporosis, kidney and gall stones, and tooth decay are associated with excess acidity in the body” says a typical website.

The medical profession, and the medical literature, is quiet on the topic of pH balancing. So let’s consider a few questions. What’s the premise and hypothesis for pH balancing and testing our urine? Does the amount of acidity in our urine give us meaningful insight into our health? Can dietary changes and and supplements prevent and reverse illness? Are health professionals overlooking a simple, effective tool to improve health, just to support the “industrial-pharmaceutical” complex? Let’s take a closer look.

The Premise
Advocates of acid-base measurement argue that our diets have dramatic effects on our health, and that by measuring our urine, taking supplements, and changing our diet, we can avoid or eliminate most diseases. They way it’s described, when we eat “acid-forming” products like meats and cheese, our bodies turn “acidic” and illness results. To compensate for this acidity, we leach calcium from our bones. If we continue to maintain a diet high in protein and “acid forming” foods, our bodies will shed calcium and we can end up with osteoporosis, and other chronic diseases. “Too much acidity in your system can cause everything from blemishes to back pain to diseases like breast cancer,” says the Shoppers Drug Mart magazine, Glow. The solution to reducing acidity? Drinking alkaline water, cutting back on protein consumption, eating lots of fruits and vegetables, and taking supplements like Greens+ and coral calcium. Advocates call this an “alkaline” diet. And to measure whether we’re doing enough, we should test the acidity of our urine (or saliva) using pH test strips that tell us how much acid is being excreted. If, on balance, our urine isn’t acidic, then we’re doing things right. On an alkaline diet, according to proponents, we can lose weight, stop cancer, absorb vitamins, and have beautiful skin. Sounds incredible.

Let’s take a look at the science behind the premise:
What is pH and acid balance? The pH scale is a measure of the acidity of a liquid. A pH of 7 is neutral. Anything lower is called acidic, anything higher is basic, or alkaline. The pH is a logarithmic scale – that is, a difference of 1 pH is a 10x difference.

ph_scale.gif

Our blood’s pH is 7.4 – slightly alkaline or basic. Enzymes that facilitate chemical reactions in the cells work only in a narrow range of pH. Any significant change (below about 7 or over 7.7) means almost certain death. A series of buffers and compensation mechanisms keep the pH in our blood from moving far from 7.4. Because the blood circulates throughout the body constantly, it can compensate any changes in pH in any of our organs (e.g., our muscles during intense exercise). Carbon dioxide (CO2) is the most prevalent acid in our body, and is a product of cellular activity. The blood carries CO2 away and eliminates it in the lungs. The lungs actually provide the biggest source of acid elimination in our body. Our kidneys provide a secondary protection of the pH, eliminating acid in the urine (but much more slowly than the lungs).

Consider the process of eating and digestion. Everything we eat is broken down by stomach acid. The pH in our stomach is about 3 – very acidic, due to production of hydrochloric acid. Everything that is ejected from our stomach, into our intestines, is then immediately neutralized by digestive liquids and enzymes. Everything we eat and digest will end up at the same pH in our intestines. What this means is the initial pH of any thing we eat is completely irrelevant. So let’s dispose of a few myths right away – alkaline water? kangan water? coral calcium? All without scientific merit. Even if you manage to raise the pH of your stomach significantly (say, with antacids), eventually the stomach acids will restore the stomach pH to its regular levels. Nothing you eat or drink will have a significant effect on the pH of food once it reaches your intestine to be absorbed.

What happens when this food is absorbed?
Organs and tissues that are perfused with blood share the bloods pH of approximately 7.4. This is because of a feature called homeostasis. All of the enzymes in our body function effectively only in a very narrow pH range – that’s why our body has several backups (lungs, blood buffers, kidneys) to keep our pH from changing much. So common alt-health statements like “cancer cells only thrive in an acidic environment and healthy cells do best in one that’s alkaline,” also from the Shoppers Drug Mart magazine Glow, are demonstrably incorrect. Leukemia and lymphoma, to name only two cancers, thrive in the blood at a pH of 7.4. And claims that “acidity is the root of all disease” are without basis – and reflects a lack of understanding of basic physiology and biochemistry.

But don’t bones leach calcium to neutralize all the food I eat? And doesn’t that lead to osteoporosis?
When our bodies metabolize foods, certain end products must be eliminated. These end products are sometimes called “ash”. End products may be acidic or alkaline. Meat is a source of protein, and diets high in protein tend to produce more acidic ash in the urine, due to some of the amino acid residues. (Meat actually has both “acidic” and “alkaline’ amino acids, and the process of digestion causes some “alkali” losses – so the net effect is “acidic” ash.) To neutralize the acidic ash in the bloodstream, there is some evidence that calcium can be resorbed from the bones – and this is the basis of claims that diets rich in meat cause osteoporosis. But it’s not that simple. While some studies have shown that calcium loss increases with protein intake, the relationship appears to be complex. One of the largest and most recent studies, derived from the Framingham Heart Study, looked at the impact of diet on bone mineral density over a four year period. The consumption of magnesium, potassium, fruits and vegetables were associated with lower bone loss over four years. But protein, which the pH balance advocates claim will reduce bone mineral density, was also associated with less bone loss.[1] That is, higher consumption of protein protected bone strength. This effect has been shown in other studies. So it appears the acid-base theory isn’t as simple as advocates claim.

One of the authors of early and often-cited trial that looked at protein and calcium loss back in 1982 published a follow-up editorial to in 2001 to clarify the current evidence about protein consumption and bone loss:

” It is difficult to sustain a case, either evidential or deductive, for overall skeletal harm related either to protein intake or to animal protein. Indeed, the balance of evidence seems to indicate the opposite” [2]

Here’s another summary of the effects of food and calcium balance, also suggesting that the pH balance hypothesis may be inadequate:

“The adult human body contains about 1 kg Ca(calcium), and all but 1-2 % is contained in bone. In consequence, any factor that affects the amount of Ca retained by the body must alter total bone mineral mass. Nutrients that increase urinary Ca excretion, such as S-rich proteins, salt and caffeine, or that reduce net calcium absorption, such as fat, phytates and oxalates, are regarded as having a negative effect on bone. Conversely, nutrients that decrease calcium excretion, such as B, or increase calcium absorption, such as sugars and calcium, are regarded as beneficial. However, the situation is highly complex and the impact of these dietary constituents on long-term calcium balance and fracture risk is unclear. Some nutrients, phosphate for example, affect both net calcium absorption and excretion in such a way that there is little overall effect on calcium balance. In addition, some dietary components, such as fat and phosphate, are digested or absorbed in the small intestine at a faster rate than calcium, minimizing the potential negative effect on calcium absorbability. Where measurable effects on Ca balance are observed, the magnitude is often small and can be compensated for by small increases in Ca intake. Caffeine, for example, reduces calcium retention by increasing calcium excretion and decreasing calcium absorption, but the small effect, equivalent to approximately 3 mg calcium per cup of brewed coffee, is offset by the increased calcium intake associated with adding milk to the beverage. [Source]

The scientific evidence suggest the relationship between diet, “acidic ash” and and urine pH isn’t clear. High meat diets do not seem to affect calcium loss, which throws the entire hypothesis into question. The relationship of “acid-forming” protein wastes with calcium loss is not as as simplistic as is claimed. And while hip fractures seem (in general) to be correlated with cultures where high protein consumption (meat and dairy) seem to be high, direct evidence of harm of protein is lacking. [3].

What the research tells us is that the advice to strive for an “alkaline” body, is not supported by good evidence. There is no evidence to show that anything other than a healthy diet with substantial fruits and vegetables, adequate calcium and vitamin D, and normal amounts of protein, is necessary for bone health. And, not surprisingly, this is what the most respected clinical guidelines tell us:

Osteoporois Canada, in its clinical practice guidelines says the following about diet:

• calcium and vitamin D, either as supplements or in diet are essential
  • magnesium supplements have no effect on the risk of hip fracture
  • consuming adequate amounts of protein is associated with a reduced risk of hip fracture
The Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada, in their guidelines [PDF], make no specific mention of dietary measures to improve or maintain bone health, beyond calcium and vitamin D. I could find no reputable evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for diet that recommend much beyond calcium and vitamin D for the prevention or treatment of osteoporosis – because nothing else has been shown to consistently provide a benefit.

What does this mean to my urine, and the urine test strips?
Your urine’s pH varies, as it’s a waste facility for the metabolic waste. Excess acidity is eliminated in the kidneys. And this can be manipulated by your diet. Your urine’s pH will reflect a number of metabolic, digestive, and other processes. But measuring the urinary pH to estimate of the blood’s pH is nonsensical, because your blood pH does not change unless you’re seriously, seriously, ill. There remains no convincing evidence to demonstrate that measuring (and manipulating) your urine’s pH has any correlation with your risk of medical conditions like osteoporosis or cancer, or any of the other medical conditions that advocate claim are the result of “excess acidity.”

What about osteoporosis? Does diet have any effect?
Yes. We know, with good evidence, that calcium and vitamin D intake are strongly correlated with a reduced risk of osteoporosis. That’s why it’s essential to maintain a diet rich in these products. With respect to fruits and vegetables, the evidence is less clear, but there seems to be a positive relationship between consumption and reduced osteoporosis risk. While we cannot conclude that one causes the other (correlation does not equal causation), there is no known downside to a diet rich in fruits and vegetables.

With respect to protein, as noted above, the effects are not clear. While it’s promoted among pH balancing proponents that excessive protein consumption causes osteoporosis, the evidence isn’t clear. There is no reason to significantly reduce protein consumption in the hope of reducing the risk of osteoporosis. In fact,the evidence suggests the opposite-consuming adequate protein seems to be important.

What about my “Greens” supplement? Doesn’t this help protect my bones and keep me alkaline?
The claim with the Greens “superfood” products like Greens+ Bone Builder:

Greens+ bone builder feeds the body the most alkalizing synergy of bone building nutrients including 3 forms of highly absorbable calcium, magnesium, vitamin D3 and lycopene. Benefits include reduced risk of osteoporosis and increased bone mineral density and promotes bone formation.”

Unfortunately, there’s no published evidence to demonstrate that Greens+ has any of these effects. If it provides a source of calcium and vitamin D, then that could be helpful. But the benefit is unrelated to pH balance or the acidity of your urine.

Interestingly, the Federal Trade Commission recently won a judgment of nearly USD$70 million against a manufacturer of coral calcium and another version of “greens”. The manufacturer of the greens product “Supreme Greens” made claims that the product was an effective treatment for cancer, heart disease, diabetes and arthritis. It also claimed that “Supreme Greens” caused significant weight loss, and could be taken safely by pregnant women, children and persons on medication. The court agreed [pdf] that the advertising for these products was deceptive.

What’s the bottom line with pH balancing and testing?
Urinary pH is highly variable, reflects the net result of your diet and any supplements you take. Following a “pH balanced” diet, and taking pH manipulative supplements has no demonstrated relationship to one’s risk of osteoporosis, cancer, or other serious illness. General dietary advice to consume plenty of fruits and vegetables, sufficient amounts of protein, vitamin D, and lots of calcium-rich foods is sound. Calcium and vitamin D supplements may be useful if you don’t get enough in your diet. But there is no evidence to suggest that your urine’s pH correlates with osteoporosis, or your risk for diseases like cancer. And there’s no need to take any special superfood or greens supplement to help protect or strengthen your bones, or to reduce your risk of cancer.

As summarized succinctly and accurately by Quackwatch,

“If you hear someone say that your body is too acidic and you should use their product to make it more alkaline, you would be wise not to believe anything else the person tells you.”

Source: Your Urine is Not a Window to Your Body: pH Balancing – A Failed Hypothesis

And also this:

pH test strips: Why you can’t test alkaline water with them
By: Leo McDevitt Posted On January 11th, 2018

HomeAlkaline Water Machine

One of the most commonly asked questions about alkaline water from a water ionizer is: Why can’t I get an accurate pH reading with pH test strips? The reason is that pH test strips are designed to test alkalinity and pH, not just pH alone. Many people think that pH and alkalinity are the same thing, but they’re not:

• pH is the balance of hydrogen and hydroxyl ions in water
  • Alkalinity tests water’s ability to resist changes in pH
pH test strips don’t give water ionizers full credit for their effect on water pH
The pH level of alkaline water can be tested in one of two ways: Either by using pH drops, or a pH meter. What pH strips are actually measuring is the effect on pH that the alkaline minerals in water have on water pH. The problem with this is: Those minerals aren’t the only thing raising the water’s pH. Particles called hydroxyl ions also raise water pH. Those hydroxyl ions are responsible for some of the most important health benefits of alkaline water

The mineral salts in tap water consist of alkaline minerals, mostly calcium and magnesium, and bicarbonate. pH test strips can measure the pH of tap water because tap water gets its pH from both the alkaline minerals in it, plus the bicarbonate. Both of these substances contribute to the water’s alkalinity and pH, the strips report water pH as a function of that alkalinity: The minerals and the bicarbonate give the water alkalinity, which raises its pH.

Water ionizers get rid of the bicarbonate, and replace it with hydroxyl ions. The ionization process splits the minerals and bicarbonates in tap water apart. They are then discharged through separate ports. pH strips can’t measure the contribution to pH and alkalinity from hydroxyl ions. For that reason, you can’t test ionized alkaline water with pH strips.

Full text: pH test strips: Why you can’t test alkaline water with them | Life Water Ionizers | Top Water Ionizers & Water Machine Reviews

So it might not go for all the body's pH, only of those individual cancer cells. Although I'm not sure, it seems disputed and needs more individual researching. It could perhaps be seen as denting out a dent of a car. You only need to dent out the dent, and not the rest of the car. Measuring the car's "overall dentiness" therefore wouldn't give an accurate reading, because the overall dentiness of the car remains the same. I might be wrong and this might be a stupid analogy, but that is what I thought of after reading 10 seconds into the first article in this post. The source also refers to quackwatch, and the writer is a pharmacist, so the source might be a Big Pharma shill too. All in all both the pharmacist's article refuting the pH urine idea and the pH urine idea need more scrutiny.

If chlorine absorbs through the skin, and you're living in the USA (where chlorine is in all the tap/shower water), then it would be a good decision to install chlorine filters in your shower and sinks, or just in the shower and not drinking water from the sink. I do believe chlorine is able to absorb through the skin. Might go ahead and install a fluoride filter too or look for a filter that filters both, as fluoride is also in most if not all the tap, shower and sink water in the USA. (It's banned by law to put fluoride in the water in European countries and that's not the case in the USA, I think)
Chlorine is also not in any sink/shower/tap water here in Holland by law.
Fluoride might also absorb through the skin.
Fluoride among more is a known thyroid suppressor, neurotoxin and carcinogen, and accumulates in the body as the body can't get rid of it properly. Iodine is one way to get rid of it but you have to be careful with iodine as Ray Peat does not recommend supplementation, and it can cause thyroid damage and thyroid problems.
Oh and fluoride is also in common toothpaste! :D It is said that the fluoride will absorb through your mucus membrane inside your mouth even if you spit. Jason Powersmile is a fluoride free toothpaste that I like. Although you have to check the ingredients to make sure it's good in your case too. It's shipped to your destination for very cheap from iHerb, that is where I get mine from. There's lots of fluoride free toothpastes on the market as well as toothpaste substitutes, like tooth soaps. You could also make your DIY toothpaste at home, ofcourse. In my country (Holland) you can't find fluoride free toothpastes in the supermarkets however. So you might have to check natural health stores, or the internet which is where you can find them for sure.

It's funny you posted Ted's cures. I still reference some of his stuff from time to time. Thanks @TreasureVibe
Oh that is funny indeed, yeah he stood out to me because he had several Peaty like views. No problem! :):

Last edited:

Obi-wan

Maybe you should ask Ted from Bangkok what he thinks of the relevance of urine PH...

Inaut

corrected I stand. now we can ask him about urine!!!

OP
T

TreasureVibe

corrected I stand. now we can ask him about urine!!!

TED'S CANCER REMEDIES
[email protected]

Are You at Risk for Cancer?
In order to figure out if your body's redox levels (oxidative reduction potential) are affecting you, get an ORP meter and measure your first urine of the day. Both the pH AND the ORP readings. If I see a person taking their urine ORP and pH test, and find the ORP is positive, it means they are a walking time bomb for cancer cells to be switched on anytime. Urine always has a more acid pH than plasma, and so a positive ORP means it is way off the healthy cells range in plasma. But should their urine ORP be in a safe range of -50 millivolts at least, with a urine pH above 6.5 to 7.35, the likelihood of these "switches" in our mitochondria turning on cancer cells is reduced.

Take for instance a few clients that recently died from loss of their life force, as their urine pH went from -50 millivolts, to -25 millivolts to +10 millivolts and to +100 millivolts. That means their life force was already on LOW BATT, and this means they could just die if there is not enough battery juice left. Treatment should be to fill up these battery cells with an alkaline form of both sodium and potassium ascorbate, and make sure their urine pH remains at -70 millivolts.

This could potentially save lives and it is what I have witnessed in ICU rooms where they die a slow death allowing their life force to be lost, unchecked with the use of a simple ORP tester. You can predict these deaths before they happen and perhaps reverse their demise.

Metastasizing Cancer

So when the ORP in the body is overly positive, cancer can first take hold, but if you already have cancer what will make it spread and get worse?

It's sugar.

Most people with cancer are diabetic. However, most do not know they have diabetes, even if they did measure their blood sugar. Now, cancerous tumors require sugar and glucose for them to persist, but they REQUIRE FRUCTOSE TO METASTASIZE.

The best way to stop the metastasis has got to be lysine, BUT WITHOUT THE CALCIUM. But the trigger for metastasis is fructose and sugar levels. The facts on this issue of cancer survival are based on a Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA) report, that people who have more than 90 mg/dL of blood sugar have a 97% increased chance of dying. And those with blood sugar below or equal to 90 mg/dL have a 97% greater chance of survival. It's a key fact that people keep overlooking.

A cancer can reach general metastasis within 2 hours after consuming most fructose, especially in fruit juices of all kinds. Cancer here in Thailand exploded in the past 5 years here, right after national sales of fruit juices skyrocketed. So it's no coincidence that fruit juices, even without added sugar (called sucrose), do contain large amounts of sugars, such as the fructose found in fruits to begin with.
Source

Ted from Bangkok, Thailand writes: "For nearly 25 years, I have been controlling by body's pH level, mostly intuitively. And it helped me survive colds, flu, etc., because of this. Therefore, I recently decided to get myself a small electronic pH meter. This will measure both my salivary pH and urinary pH.

These units are quite revealing about your health. The ideal urinary pH and salivary pH has to be BOTH 6.4 pH. Why this is so important is that this is the best pH in which your body will absorb minerals.

Also, whenever salivary/urinary pH are off, this means that your body is either too acidic or too alkaline. For example, recently I had a bad pain in my leg. After testing my urinary pH, it was acidic while the other was 6.8. It means the body is trying to get rid of excess acidity.
Ted's Remedies, Acidic pH Remedies

He uses an electronic pH meter for his urine apparently.. And when he wrote this, he was an advocate of having the right pH in the body. He wrote this in 2006 though, from what I can tell of that webpage.

I'm checking if he can be contacted. Actually, there's a gmail address at the top of the first article. I will send him an e-mail inquiring about pH strips for urine and see if he replies.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Actually, he reacted to the/a Quackwatch article on pH acid/alkaline theory of disease:

Posted by Rod on 11/25/2008

Can you comment about this article, my son is coming over for thanksgiving and i want to talking to him about acid foods. thank you http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/DSH/coral2.html

Replied by Ted
Bangkok, Thailand
12/14/2008
384 posts

There's a problem in the article you attached. Sure, an alkaline such as baking soda, your pH will change your urine. An alkaline such as potassium bicarbonate can change your pH in your saliva, but not your blood. But that's the fallacy. The baking soda and potassium bicarbonate have to go into your blood before it goes into the kidney and out into the urine, which causes a change in your urine. Sure, a saliva mysteriously increased pH after taking potassium bicarbonate, so somehow the potassium bicarbonate has mysteriously entered the blood without any changes and only change the saliva. The problem about all these arguments is that if you did your lab work, the blood carbon dioxide is lowered with higher bicarbonate level. Athletes reported less lactic acid buildup whenever soda loading is used. (I have a better method, which uses citrates). Anyone studying biochemistry and growing tissue cultures using lactic acid as a modifier of pH adjustment and buffer will know that lactic acid is toxic even at a biologically optimum pH. This ignores the basic fact that urine becomes acid to very dangerously acidic level that your kidneys get digested by the acid urine, such as pH urine of 4, where the kidney had to be removed and then replaced, only to be rermoved again. An easier solution is just to take baking soda to restore normal healthy pH urine such as 6.5 to 7 and then it doesn't have to be destroyed needlessly. I have also managed to save kidneys by this means, as well as one method of detecting metabolic acidosis after taking methanol, aspartame or formaldehyde, the urine pH goes to about 4-5. This is a very dangerous level such as the body now loses most control of the blood pH it needs to normalized and then death is close at hand. But we are not thinking that this is a continuum. Some foods are acid forming and a urine pH will show that. A coke has very high acid, not because of it's phosphoric acid, it's acid for sure, but we avoid the effects of hydrocarbons, such as benzene, from the breakdown of benzoic acid preservative found in most sodas. Now benzene if is a hydrophobic substances the body has limited means to rid of this by the kidney since kidneys only handle water, so it gets recirculated into the liver, and the liver becomes toxic. So if ever the blood pH is not normal, the urine pH is very acid. But in a continuum, many foods that we like to eat, about 90% of them are acid forming.

Now I am not siding with anyone, I don't agree with the use of coral calcium or calcium carbonate as a method of controlling pH. The body has limited means ot utilizing them and both saliva pH, urine pH and blood carbon dioxide isn't effected that much. Hence, sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, potassium citrate, and sodium citrates are more effective in raising blood oxygen and lower blood carbon dioxide. It's also used in medicine to help revival of dogs to prevent brain damage after a stroke, using the carbicarb (equimolar concentration of sodium carbonate plus potassium bicarbonate). Apparently during a stroke or a poor blood circulation, as in economy class syndrome, acidity level is raised in the brain so such an extent that the neural cells is destroyed. Doctor's never bother to care about measuring the pH in the brain and it's easy to say in the blood, because it's not convenient, but acid brain is what kills you. I had a person with astenia, a condition where a person cannot sleep and this problem remained for 10 years, until I found his brain to be acid, while blood pH is normal. Upon using the carbicarb, he was able to sleep normally and while he is well into his 60s now started acting more youthful and active as the neurodegenerative conditions, don't occur because the brain doesn't have excessive carbon dioxide and acid pH. People may argue all they want until the cows come home, but when I am dying do we need skeptics and just die? I really need to find a way out and I have found many.

Ted

Ted's Remedies, Acidic pH Remedies

I think unless he changed his mind, this gives his opinion right? As a matter of fact I'll send him an e-mail to see if he still is of the same opinion.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

I would say he thinks urine and salvia PH are relevant

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I would say he thinks urine and salvia PH are relevant
Yeah but it's an old post. Could be that he doesn't agree with these views anymore. I don't endorse his writings, I see he recommends citric acid of which Ray Peat says it can boost aluminum absorption in the gut, perhaps other toxic metals too. It also causes calcium to be excreted from the body. So, take anything he writes with a grain of Peaty salt. (figuratively)

He also seems to have a bit of an anti-(excess) CO2 stance, and in these old posts recommend all sorts of debunked and sometimes toxic supplements, like choline and zeolites. (If my position on zeolites is correct, feel free to correct me) It could be the zeitgeist of that time that he wrote it, 2006 ish. That is when these type of supplements were getting all sorts of hype as novelties.

Also the anti-calcium carbonate isn't Peaty, for example.

I would try and see if you can extract anything that is of worth and truth out of his writings and see if that will help you.

The way Ray Peat explains acid and alkaline is the end result of ingested food. He terms sodium,calcium,magnesium and potassium as alkalizing minerals and phosphorus as acidifying. Meat, beans, nuts and grains are very high in phosphorus compared to calcium. Milk, veg and fruits are rich in calcium, magnesium and potassium, thus alkalizing. The ratio of calcium and phosphorus is extremely important. I feel much better cutting down meat and fish.
Acid / Alkaline

Now I'm not necessarily saying Ray Peat is always right, but he seems to be right alot so far so, he's a good criterion to test the writings of Ted.

People over-think the acid/alkalinity thing. It's super tightly regulated by the body, so I doubt that any whole, organic food is going to make a significant impact one way or the other.
Regarding Ray's opinion, I seem to recall that he thinks cancerous cells are actually alkaline rather than acidic. I haven't thought much on it so I'll stop there and link to the KMUD interview on the topic:

How Important Is Alkaline/Acid Balance

Ray Peat does seem to agree with the existence of voltage in cells, and that has been confirmed apparently, see this:

Cells' Internal Voltages Confirmed, Stronger Than Lightning

"I don't believe in Ion channels or proton pumps. I subscribe to Ray Peats theory that the whole cell is permeable and it's permeability is dependent on it's energy state and water content."

Source: Life Is Electrical

So it is Peaty that cells have voltage, I guess..?

"It would also explain why things like potassium and magnesium also work as anesthetics."

"Perhaps the reason administration of potassium has an anesthetic effect is by adding negative K+ ions outside the cells that reduces the voltage across the cellular membrane.

Reduction in cellular voltage is reduction in life force/conciousness"

"How does the cell know/recognize when it has to absorb the potassium and the magnesium or when it has to let it stay outside since we always get potassium and magnesium with our food?

I'm not sure I would assume it has to do with water content of the cell or blood affecting the permeability of the membrane and creating an osmotic effect one way or the other.

Let's say that the membranes are in a low voltage state and then we take sodium+calcium+potassium+magnesium in a good proportion, what will happen?

I imagine a cell with a low voltage across the membrane would be less reactive to outside elements. if you're asking about the health effects I'm not the best person to ask. if you're asking about the electric effect, well, potassium is a negative ion so I imagine added potassium in the extracellular matrix (i.e. blood) would make the outside of the cell more negative than the inside, increasing the voltage across the membrane.

Is everything managed by water/ATP, cardinal asorbents and other substances that choose the right frequency of ions that must enter the cells?

I think so. I think all this falls under the umbrella peat calls the 'energy status of the cell'. Energy being electrical in nature but mediated by the content and interactions of these various substances."

Another example of how Ted is non-Peat:

Ray Peat recommends fructose as good. Ted says it causes metastasis.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

There has to be an electrical potential otherwise no proteins would move in or out of a cell. Think of current as in water flow. Water flows from high to low) Also Electron chain transport would not exist without current. That is how elections flow. And its the elements of potassium and sodium that make this happen. Keep potassium inside the cell and sodium outside and you have a healthy cell. If the potential changes and sodium gets inside the cell it swells with bulk water and calcium and causes all of the stress responses (excess excitation). Cancer cells are highly alkaline inside (calcium) and acidic outside (lactate). Sodium bicarbonate opposes lactate (take some baking soda and go to the gym and find out) it also increases carbon dioxide not oxygen (probably how it gets rid of lactate). Now add Apple cider vinegar to the mixture (potassium acetate) and you get potassium back inside the cell and a proper potential. Follow with some Methylene Blue (IdeaLabs Oxidal)... I did the ACV/BS mixture in 6 ounces of water 3 times yesterday and will repeat today (great day at the gym, strong). The post office lost my shipment of Potassium Acetate...other wise I would have added some to the mixture...Ted definitely has something here...

Per Peat, fructose is used for integrity of the cancer cell. Per @Travis, Androgens, Linoleic acid, Polyamines, Methionine and Lucene causes proliferation. Estrogen breaks down microtubules.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

There has to be an electrical potential otherwise no proteins would move in or out of a cell. Think of current as in water flow. Water flows from high to low) Also Electron chain transport would not exist without current. That is how elections flow. And its the elements of potassium and sodium that make this happen. Keep potassium inside the cell and sodium outside and you have a healthy cell. If the potential changes and sodium gets inside the cell it swells with bulk water and calcium and causes all of the stress responses (excess excitation). Cancer cells are highly alkaline inside (calcium) and acidic outside (lactate). Sodium bicarbonate opposes lactate (take some baking soda and go to the gym and find out) it also increases carbon dioxide not oxygen (probably how it gets rid of lactate). Now add Apple cider vinegar to the mixture (potassium acetate) and you get potassium back inside the cell and a proper potential. Follow with some Methylene Blue (IdeaLabs Oxidal)... I did the ACV/BS mixture in 6 ounces of water 3 times yesterday and will repeat today (great day at the gym, strong). The post office lost my shipment of Potassium Acetate...other wise I would have added some to the mixture...Ted definitely has something here...

Per Peat, fructose is used for integrity of the cancer cell. Per @Travis, Androgens, Linoleic acid, Polyamines, Methionine and Lucene causes proliferation. Estrogen breaks down microtubules.
That Questions & Answers quote I posted was answered by a RP forum poster, not by Ray Peat himself. I'm talking about this quote:

"How does the cell know/recognize when it has to absorb the potassium and the magnesium or when it has to let it stay outside since we always get potassium and magnesium with our food?

I'm not sure I would assume it has to do with water content of the cell or blood affecting the permeability of the membrane and creating an osmotic effect one way or the other.

Let's say that the membranes are in a low voltage state and then we take sodium+calcium+potassium+magnesium in a good proportion, what will happen?

I imagine a cell with a low voltage across the membrane would be less reactive to outside elements. if you're asking about the health effects I'm not the best person to ask. if you're asking about the electric effect, well, potassium is a negative ion so I imagine added potassium in the extracellular matrix (i.e. blood) would make the outside of the cell more negative than the inside, increasing the voltage across the membrane.

Is everything managed by water/ATP, cardinal asorbents and other substances that choose the right frequency of ions that must enter the cells?

I think so. I think all this falls under the umbrella peat calls the 'energy status of the cell'. Energy being electrical in nature but mediated by the content and interactions of these various substances."

Unquote

The same goes for this quote which contained a Haidut quote and was written only by RP forum members:

So it is Peaty that cells have voltage, I guess..?

Haidut: "It would also explain why things like potassium and magnesium also work as anesthetics."

"Perhaps the reason administration of potassium has an anesthetic effect is by adding negative K+ ions outside the cells that reduces the voltage across the cellular membrane.

Reduction in cellular voltage is reduction in life force/conciousness"

Unquote

Don't make any mistakes.

So the voltage of the cell theory is all fine and dandy, but have you ever considered that the prostate is full of aromatase enzymes, and that any potential cancer might be caused simply by estrogen that gets aromatized out of testosterone that passes the prostate? The prostate sits near the primary androgen secreting glands of the body, the testicles.

So from an outside perspective you could say ''Yes, testosterone causes prostate cancer'' but from an inside perspective you might say, ''the testosterone gets aromatized by the aromatase enzymes that are present in the prostate tissue to estrogen, and the estrogen is the cause of the prostate cancer''. Sure testosterone might cause proliferation, alot of things could cause proliferation. Especially hormones which are very powerful substances. But hormones are always present in the body and you die without them, so, pointing the finger at testosterone while estrogen is so infamous in the Ray Peat community for causing cancer, I think you have to seriously overthink this. Iron is also a cancer factor (like RP said) and according to @charlie iron causes prostate issues. Not underestimating Travis his knowledge on testosterone either, but Haidut seems to oppose Travis his view on that for example, and Haidut is knowledgeable as well.

The fact that conventional doctors point to testosterone might implicate a hormonal role for (potential) prostate cancer. Ray Peat is now in his 80s, and uses 5 mg of topical testosterone.

Not saying this is the truth, it is a viewpoint of mine, but you have to challenge and test your views constantly in order to get to the truth.

Still haven't thought of sending Ray Peat an e-mail? He answers to all ages, he's a great guy who has a big heart and helps anyone who needs advice.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

I take Firmagon which shuts down LH and FSH. I take Extandi which is an androgen receptor blocker. I take progesterone which opposes Estrogen. I take high gamma E and E succinate. I take Selenium and Pau d'Arco. I avoid most PUFA and take stearic acid...now working on electric potential...

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I take Firmagon which shuts down LH and FSH. I take Extandi which is an androgen receptor blocker. I take progesterone which opposes Estrogen. I take high gamma E and E succinate. I take Selenium and Pau d'Arco. I avoid most PUFA and take stearic acid...now working on electric potential...
Right very well, good to hear you got that settled then, to this point. Just watch out with the quotes on the forum here, not everything you read comes out of the mouth of Ray Peat himself. Did you ever get your iron levels checked btw?

Oh and btw, Ted recommends citric acid, while Ray Peat said that citric acid might awake dormant cancer cells.

Obi-wan

Right very well, good to hear you got that settled then, to this point. Just watch out with the quotes on the forum here, not everything you read comes out of the mouth of Ray Peat himself. Did you ever get your iron levels checked btw?

Oh and btw, Ted recommends citric acid, while Ray Peat said that citric acid might awake dormant cancer cells.

No citric acid. I have been on the forum for 2 years and have learned a lot. Was a lurker for awhile...

OP
T

TreasureVibe

No citric acid. I have been on the forum for 2 years and have learned a lot. Was a lurker for awhile...
Posted by Deirdre (Earth Clinic) on 09/24/2015

Ted did most of the talking today and it was nonstop! He wants to update all of his remedies on Earth Clinic, but tells me that will take a few years. He did repeatedly mention the importance of L-Lysine and Methylene Blue. He also went on about the pancreas.

Source: About Ted from Bangkok, Thailand

Poor guy was attacked by some locals in Bangkok who didn't like he was helping people cure, and suffered a heavy concussion, all of this a few years prior to his stroke, and this was seen on the brain scan after his stroke, and it might have been the cause of his stroke. He's a strong fellow that he's still standing to this day!

Contacting Ted
Posted by Earth Clinic (Atlanta, Ga) on 01/08/2014

We are thrilled to learn from Ted that he is able to answer questions again.
About Ted from Bangkok, Thailand

So I'm going to try to contact him!

Obi-wan

Oh, and sublingual oil of oregano for those pleomorphic somatids...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals