Teaser Trailer For Our Peat-inspired Documentary, On The Back Of A Tiger

Tarmander

Looks awesome! I am sure you have posted this somewhere, but for easy access, what is the estimated release date?

4peatssake

Happy_Face_Great_Job_02.gif

I know this must have been a pretty monumental task in many ways but man, I just wish everyone in the world could see this for free!

pboy

intense music lol, nice though...looks like a definite should watch

science isn't necessarily bad in the sense of collecting and analyzing data, but yea...religious minded business people took over it, well a combo of both...I guess, we should say...they use the guise of science to manipulate people and things but really it just has a selfish intent behind it and the science is the smoke and mirrors

really nice work man

Mittir

Trailer looks amazing except for the interview with parapsychologist Michael Persinger.
He seems out place among people like Ray Peat, Gilbert Ling, Harold Hillman ,Mae-Wan Ho
and Gerald Pollock.

If you're referring to the god helmet, he hates it as well :cool:

treelady

The truth is Beautiful... Very moving. Made me cry

Not bad. I'm looking forward to the actionable insights; it looks like methylene blue, oranges and aspirin are on the list.

OP
bradley

bradley

It's so nice to read all your replies. Thanks everyone.

Tarmander: No estimated release date. It all depends if and how successful the Kickstarter is. Perhaps 9 months?

Mittir: Dr. Persinger may seem like a wildcard at the outset, but you'd be surprised how well he fits and attenuates the mix. His current work is pretty far from his parapsychological roots.

cantstoppeating: We don't think it'd have much worth without practical applications. We just need to be very concious about how we communicate them.

Thanks again everyone!

Sheik

bradley said:
No estimated release date. It all depends if and how successful the Kickstarter is. Perhaps 9 months?

:eek: 9 months? I'm going to have to forget this exists or it's going to drive me nuts.

messtafarian

CAN'T WAIT.
I'd be surprised if RP would let a dentist anywhere near him due to the radiation alone.

:). I bet he's waiting for his third set to come in.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals