Taurine vs tudca for digestion and liver health

JohnHafterson

Good for the liver/digestion see above.

I use it for liver health but eat a lot of protein so my liver enzymes are usually very good.

I have used it in the past to help my liver detox alcohol if I had too much.

I went out a few years ago and got ***t faced - started drinking water and some taurine and got sober pretty quick.

It helps the liver breakdown alcohol and lowers alcohol damage to the liver.

When I was deep in the dating scene and had a lot of nights out, I'd always start off with some taurine early in the night before drinking and then periodically so as not to get too plastered.

OP
M

Motif

I use it for liver health but eat a lot of protein so my liver enzymes are usually very good.

I went out a few years ago and got ***t faced - started drinking water and some taurine and got sober pretty quick.

When I was deep in the dating scene and had a lot of nights out, I'd always start off with some taurine early in the night before drinking and then periodically so as not to get too plastered.
Thanks

It might help explain why drinks like Vodka and Red Bull are so popular these days. I think there’s about a gram of taurine in a can.

I’ve never noticed that benefit from taurine but then I’ve never really paid attention to it. I might try it out next time I drink alcohol.

OP
M

Motif

I took it two days and think I didn’t tolerate it. I will give it another try next week or so.

JohnHafterson

It might help explain why drinks like Vodka and Red Bull are so popular these days. I think there’s about a gram of taurine in a can.

I’ve never noticed that benefit from taurine but then I’ve never really paid attention to it. I might try it out next time I drink alcohol.
This woman I dated for awhile was drinking a lot more than one probably should - wine/beer throughout the day including mornings.

I told her she should try some taurine just to help her liver deal with alcohol etc.

She did it for a couple days but then complained to me she stopped because she wasn't able to get a reliable buzz anymore.....lol

OP
M

Motif

What makes you think you have liver or digestion issues?

Gilbert syndrome and this:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals