Taurine - Really Bad Skin Rash/itch

zes

I took Taurine for the first time last night, around 5mg. My right foot is all red with all the itching and skin rash. I am not sure why this is happening...

Vinero

Probably impurities in the supplement. Try drinking some redbull, it has taurine in it too. See if you still get that reaction with your right feet.

OP
Z

zes

I've just browsed some threads of users drinking redbull with similar effects. How much taurine is there in red bull? Assuming the normal canned ones you find in stores. I'd like to experiment with 5mg for a few days. My libido got a sudden boost today, probably due to taurine. The foot rash/itch just ruined it though.

J

jb116

Yea I'd be curious to know what brand.
There is also the consideration of liver cleansing that Taurine does. This could be akin to colloid release from first-time progesterone use for example that makes many people feel uncomfortable and uneasy. Since itchy feet can relate to or point to liver events.

OP
Z

zes

Yea I'd be curious to know what brand.
There is also the consideration of liver cleansing that Taurine does. This could be akin to colloid release from first-time progesterone use for example that makes many people feel uncomfortable and uneasy. Since itchy feet can relate to or point to liver events.

Solgar is the brand: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Solgar-500...e=UTF8&qid=1508185748&sr=8-1&keywords=taurine

I might try redbull and see if I get the same itchy sensation.

First time using Taurine. My liver is probably not the best in terms of the fat solubles D/K2/A/E. I've only taken D/K2 recently but k2 has had other unwanted effects like skull enlargement so I'm cutting down on it for now until I start supplementing vitamin A.; use the right ratio of A/K2/D/E. Derailing from the topic here so I'll stop.

peep

5mg ? I dont think that dose did anything lol

Rather some additives

OP
Z

zes

5mg ? I dont think that dose did anything lol

Rather some additives

God I am dumb. Sorry I meant 5 grams. Apologies. I will try redbull or other sources of taurine to see if the additives were the cause.

peep

Taurine could increase bile flow in which copper is dumped. And that could lead to skin rashes, but that would be really far-fetched.
I checked the ingredients of that product and there is not really much added besides stearic acid.

Just one tip, bulk Taurine powder is way cheaper. Its 3-5dollar 0,5-1 kg. And it will be pure taurine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals