Taurine More Effective Than Finasteride For Hair Loss

REOSIRENS

I think if you run on hypoglycemic state taurine has to be dealt with caution... When my blood sugar levels are too high taurine seems to have a very positive and protective effect... But if glucose storages are low it is not useful... I use progesterone to increase liver glycogen storage with magnesium and progesterone combo

Progesterone

I think if you run on hypoglycemic state taurine has to be dealt with caution... When my blood sugar levels are too high taurine seems to have a very positive and protective effect... But if glucose storages are low it is not useful... I use progesterone to increase liver glycogen storage with magnesium and progesterone combo

Can we safely state that progesterone is PRO-HAIR for men?

Progesterone

Can we safely state that progesterone is PRO-HAIR for men?

I ask because some guys get amazing results with progesterone for MPB, and some guys state it makes it worse.

Coincidentally, finasteride is also hit/miss, in some halting hairloss, and in others accelerating it...

Thoughts guys?

Progesterone

Progest-e helps fight hairloss... if you take regularly low doses of progesterone with b vitamins

I am using healthnatura progesterone, same thing as progest but with vit e + mct oil (coconut).

Dosing under tongue and leaving it there as long as possible is basically the best method to consume right? Also on lips/gums..?

I wonder if applying directly on scalp would have an added benefit?

When you say low dose, how low of a dose? I use approx 20mg+ a day at night time.

REOSIRENS

When tried trx2 with progesterone my hairline was improving ...My hair bulbs were solid on scalp when combing

Progesterone

When tried trx2 with progesterone my hairline was improving ...My hair bulbs were solid on scalp when combing

So basically, BCAA + Progesterone = good for MPB, in your experience.

Which dosage prog? how did you administer? frequency?

REOSIRENS

I usually fill empty gelatin capsules with progesterone... I think it is more potent like this because it goes straight to your stomach and I feel it stronger than on skin... I use gelatin capsules number 3 or 2... Caffeine shampoo is best thing for hairloss and topically I do recommend potassium chloride or carbonate powder on scalp or with shampoo ... It makes your scalp super healthy... Progest-e on scalp doest seem helping... Orally I do recommend T3 12.5mcg with t4 25mcg

REOSIRENS

Not only bcaa add all the other ingredients from trx2 formula in the right dose and take same time with progesterone...

Progesterone

I usually fill empty gelatin capsules with progesterone... I think it is more potent like this because it goes straight to your stomach and I feel it stronger than on skin... I use gelatin capsules number 3 or 2... Caffeine shampoo is best thing for hairloss and topically I do recommend potassium chloride or carbonate powder on scalp or with shampoo ... It makes your scalp super healthy... Progest-e on scalp doest seem helping... Orally I do recommend T3 12.5mcg with t4 25mcg

Interesting about gapping the prog and swallowing it.

How many mg do you cap and swallow? Do you just do this once a day btw? Do you notice sedative effect using this method? more so than topical?

Have you tried dosing it under your tongue and waiting? You still prefer putting in capsule and swallowing?

This is interesting because the guy who stopped his hair loss and thickened up is using natural ORAL progesterone 100mg.

REOSIRENS

I fill empty gelatin capsules size 3 150mg and size 2 250mg... I swallow caps all at once with vitamins and it is good more potent... On skin feel nothing and only dries skin... I tried on my tongue but it was not potent at all and I think I was just wasting the product... In the stomach is potent but not sedating because I feel it stimulates metabolism quite a lot... Progesterone uses quite a lot of glucose to improve metabolism ... So expect sometimes hypoglycemic symptoms if you are low on sugar...If you take progesterone with glycine beta alanine and theanine you feel quite relaxed but I don't feel sedated

Progesterone

I fill empty gelatin capsules size 3 150mg and size 2 250mg... I swallow caps all at once with vitamins and it is good more potent... On skin feel nothing and only dries skin... I tried on my tongue but it was not potent at all and I think I was just wasting the product... In the stomach is potent but not sedating because I feel it stimulates metabolism quite a lot... Progesterone uses quite a lot of glucose to improve metabolism ... So expect sometimes hypoglycemic symptoms if you are low on sugar...If you take progesterone with glycine beta alanine and theanine you feel quite relaxed but I don't feel sedated

Thanks.

Do you have any idea how much actual progesterone (mg) you consume daily in the capsules?

FYI, I just took 21mg of progesterone in a 00 size gelatin capsule... let's see what happens. :)

REOSIRENS

Size 00 is quite a lot for a single shot if you take progest-e ... I do prefer size 2 three times a day... Morning afternoon and evening... In the evening I add low dose of potassium and magnesium to not feel hypoglycemic and be able to sleep... Try to take low dose three times a day with nice b vitamins I use berroca from Bayer with a nice b vitamins supplement from UK... When taking vitamins take low dose not these brands with megadose they don't help and only mess with your system ... Because I am from Europe... Buy alpecin it is fantastic and cheap if you are looking for shampoo... Don't underestimate this shampoo...

Progesterone

Size 00 is quite a lot for a single shot if you take progest-e ... I do prefer size 2 three times a day... Morning afternoon and evening... In the evening I add low dose of potassium and magnesium to not feel hypoglycemic and be able to sleep... Try to take low dose three times a day with nice b vitamins I use berroca from Bayer with a nice b vitamins supplement from UK... When taking vitamins take low dose not these brands with megadose they don't help and only mess with your system ... Because I am from Europe... Buy alpecin it is fantastic and cheap if you are looking for shampoo... Don't underestimate this shampoo...

I understand the capsule is large but I have 300 of these that were collecting dust for years, so I may as well use em now.

Again, can you please confirm your progesterone dosages in MG?

B-Complex makes me shed a lot.. I won't touch it. Long story short, I megadosed B5 in 2012 (10g/day) and it triggered insane amount of hair loss... you can look it up, others get the same, even women. No one knows why. Anyway, now if I use high dose B complex it seems to increase shedding a lot as well so I avoid it.

Please confirm progesterone dosage sir.

Is 3 times a day really necessary for hair you believe?

How long have you been using it like this?

REOSIRENS

Three times is not necessary... But better start with size 0 at least for a single shot once a day or half gelatin capsules size 00... I cannot confirm how much progesterone I consume... I just fill caps and progest-e is the only one I can get easily in Europe... By the way vitamin b5 isn't good for hair because it is biotin antagonist...

Progesterone

Three times is not necessary... But better start with size 0 at least for a single shot once a day or half gelatin capsules size 00... I cannot confirm how much progesterone I consume... I just fill caps and progest-e is the only one I can get easily in Europe... By the way vitamin b5 isn't good for hair because it is biotin antagonist...

Thanks.

Yes I realize it will mess up biotin. I doubt that is the root cause of the hairloss it inflicts as it lasts for years in some people.. never resolves.. even when supplementing with biotin. Perhaps more biotin is needed? It should resolve over time though, and with biotin supplementation, if this as root cause. It's very odd.

Progest-E is the same as Healthnatura Simply progesterone, 1 drop = 3mg of progesterone. Can you please try and measure how many drops you use next time, and let us know? Would be a big help.

ddjd

The study also says that taurine significantly increased lifespan and should be effective against androgenic allopecia as well. Oh, and taurine was more effective than finasteride. Not bad for a humble amino acid :cool:

Simulative evaluation of taurine against alopecia caused by stress in Caenorhabditis elegans. - PubMed - NCBI

"... Although astressin-B and finasteride are two prominent drugs to treat alopecia, the data in this study suggest that taurine may work better than the two anti-alopecia agents against hair loss caused particularly by stresses. These results strongly implicate that taurine might alleviate the chemical stress to help hair root cells to sustain their integrity. "

"... Considering hair loss causes adolescent to suffer devastating emotional stress, the significance of safe, effective anti-alopecia agent cannot be overstated. Development of screening systems for anti-alopecia agents is very important. This study used C. elegans to evaluate astressin-B, finasteride, and taurine in terms of anti-stress potential. All of them helped with restoring the affected vital signs in C. elegans which was subjected to ER stress. Among the three agents, taurine exerts better results and may be used as an anti-alopecia agent especially against the one caused by stress."
Could this be related to taurine's ability to antagonise TGF-b which is what Danny Roddy asserts is the reason for finasterides effectiveness?

Arrade

DHT causes fibrosis, but only as a result of trying to attend to errant inflammation.
This errant inflammation is caused by high estrogen or high cortisol.

Removing DHT will stop the body’s ability to form collagen, thus stops perricular fibrosis from occurring.

That is why finasteride stops hairloss, however it’s not effective at reversing hairloss.
I don’t know if this is because it cannot reverse fibrosis or it doesn’t reverse soft tissue calcification which is also a potential gateway to mpb

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals