Taurine Hypoglycemia?

Momado965

I have been peating for a while no and I seem to have gotten my temperature to 36.7-37.1 sometimes a bit more and sometimes less depending on circumstance. What's important is that I have constant readings anywhere from 36.8 t0 37. When I fisrt started taurine I'd get extremely warm but that effect faded and the does(8-12g) I had been taking for the past 3 months doesn't cut it. I now get what is seemingly hypoglycemia from 4g of taurine even with OJ + 5 table spoons of sugar. Should I lower my taurine dosage or spread it. I take 4g all at once. I don't want to cut my taurine intake because I really like the effet it had on my hair.

Gl;itch.e

spreading the dosage will be fine. 1g doses spread out are probably used more efficiently than large doses all at once. Any hypoglycaemia is going to undo the potential good aspects imo. The hair follicle is a glucose hungry machine.

OP
Momado965

Momado965

spreading the dosage will be fine. 1g doses spread out are probably used more efficiently than large doses all at once. Any hypoglycaemia is going to undo the potential good aspects imo. The hair follicle is a glucose hungry machine.
Are suggesting that dividing the dose would not cause the hypoglycemic effect?

Mossy

Momado, if you're still around, I would be curious to know if you had success with the multiple doses spread throughout the day. Thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals