Taurine Experience (So Far . )

stsfut

Extremely good at reducing anxiety. I feel very calm. I’ve been taking 1.5g twice daily for a little while now. I started taking it due to apparent liver issues. Pale stool (ie low bile flow) plus diagnosed NAFL via US and high LFT’s. I have been more regular since taking the supp so I feel like it is increasing bile flow.

One negative - It has dampened my EQ and makes it hard for me to finish M,29) which I attribute to the paradoxical PRL increasing activity of Taurine (I say paradox because I thought only negative factors increased PRL??). Unfortunately I already had a high PRL issue coming into this Taurine experiment but felt it might be beneficial anyways (liver is the bigger fish to fry).

OP
S

stsfut

I stopped taking it yesterday and feel so much better today. I didn’t realize how tired it was making me. I actually felt a little short of breath last night which led me to stop taking it. Most supps don’t work for me though so no surprise. Thyroid, Riboflavin and aspirin have been the only ones to stick so far.

serling78

Interesting. High does taurine (3 grams I think) is part of haidut's boner stack along with gaba. I was thinking of trying but in my experience basically all liquid, food, and supplements seem to hurt my libido. I'm exaggerating there, but that is how it feels a lot of the time.

Ismail

Interesting. High does taurine (3 grams I think) is part of haidut's boner stack along with gaba. I was thinking of trying but in my experience basically all liquid, food, and supplements seem to hurt my libido. I'm exaggerating there, but that is how it feels a lot of the time.
Where’s Haidut’s boner stack? ? (asking for a friend ??)

serling78

Where’s Haidut’s boner stack? ? (asking for a friend ??)
Haha this..

Andman

Ismail

Haha this..

Hehe thanks buddy, will let my “friend” know ????

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals