Taurine alternative option for bile improvement ?

Motif

Absolutely don’t tolerate it and get my typical histamine symptoms. ****.

P

Peatness

Olive oil (fat will stimulate the gallbladder)
turmeric
dandelion
thyroid?

OP
M

Motif

Olive oil (fat will stimulate the gallbladder)
turmeric
dandelion
thyroid?

how much olive oil? Which other oils would be recommended ? Coconut oil wouldn’t for that? Butter? I use those usually .

how much turmeric ? I never felt anything from it, but maybe I didn’t take enough ?

And dandelion as tea? I think I tried that but I’d didn’t do much

P

Peatness

how much olive oil? Which other oils would be recommended ? Coconut oil wouldn’t for that? Butter? I use those usually .

how much turmeric ? I never felt anything from it, but maybe I didn’t take enough ?

And dandelion as tea? I think I tried that but I’d didn’t do much
I think as little as a teaspoon of olive oil should stimulate the gallbladder. Coconut oil doesnt work for this. Not sure about butter.

Turmeric is something you have to experiment with. I use a supplement Natures Aid Turmeric - 60 Capsules | bodykind

OP
M

Motif

I hope tudca is more tolerated than taurine, let’s see.

@Pina

wouldn’t fat from milk or cheese be the same or does it really need to be a special fat for this?

fat from dairy doesn’t help.

P

Peatness

I hope tudca is more tolerated than taurine, let’s see.

@Pina

wouldn’t fat from milk or cheese be the same or does it really need to be a special fat for this?

fat from dairy doesn’t help.
The thinking behind 1 teaspoon of olive oil , before meals or at the begining of a meal, is to signal to the gallbladder and stimulate the release of bile. I think milk and cheese would be good but it could be slow.

This article by Walter Last explains what can compromise fat metabolism

OP
M

Motif

The thinking behind 1 teaspoon of olive oil , before meals or at the begining of a meal, is to signal to the gallbladder and stimulate the release of bile. I think milk and cheese would be good but it could be slow.

This article by Walter Last explains what can compromise fat metabolism

i might the oil. Let’s see.
I heard some take ox bile on empty stomach and it cured some bile issues, but I don’t know what to think about that

JacobG

Bile issues are generally caused by infections. So clearing them is key but otherwise I also recommend TUDCA.

P

Peatness

Bile issues are generally caused by infections. So clearing them is key but otherwise I also recommend TUDCA.
It not easy to find Tudca without nasty fillers. The one I used last year has been out of sock for months. Do you know of a good product?

OP
M

Motif

How would I know that I have an infection and what would help ?

JacobG

@Pina Go Vitamins has a TUDCA pure powder.

@Motif Stool, breath and organic acid tests. Nevertheless, they are quite limited and there is a huge number of false negative. So best to just take some anti-microbial/fungal/parasitics and see what happens.

P

Peatness

@Pina Go Vitamins has a TUDCA pure powder.

@Motif Stool, breath and organic acid tests. Nevertheless, they are quite limited and there is a huge number of false negative. So best to just take some anti-microbial/fungal/parasitics and see what happens.
Thank you. It looks like it's a new product, its not available yet

bluefish

What is bile for? And how would one know if they are lacking in enough bile production?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals