Targeted Individual/Gangstalking

Endew

I've been away for a while. My life has been hell.
"A targeted individual is a person who has been singled out by a criminal syndicate called "Organized Gang Stalking." The targeted individual is under 24 hour surveillance and is stalked by large groups of various criminals. The new technologies have brought about the possibility of this crime. All of the wireless devices can be hacked and tracked. The criminals carry non lethal weapons in their cars and use them against the Targeted Individual. The weapons are both easy to buy or easy to make. They use lasers, dazzlers, hand held microwave, x ray devices, plasma beams, and other directed energy weapons. The stalkers are working full time to discredit the victims of this crime and to insinuate they are mentally ill to silence the victims. There are now so many victims that the crime is no longer being denied. Even the Department of Justice has verified the fact that group stalking is on a significant rise with a government survey. In a 2009 DOJ study verified there were a total 3,398,630 reported victims of stalking. Out of the total number of stalking victims 13.1 % documented that they had at least 3 or more stalkers. A quick average of the figures (441,821 victims had 3 or more stalkers) (200,000 victims had more stalkers than they could count)
The Targeted Individuals are now raising awareness to this crime by educating the publicwith websites, books,videos, and blogs."

rei

Maybe you are becoming paranoid? Why don't you tell what has happened instead of quoting some text.

I've been away for a while. My life has been hell.
"A targeted individual is a person who has been singled out by a criminal syndicate called "Organized Gang Stalking." The targeted individual is under 24 hour surveillance and is stalked by large groups of various criminals. The new technologies have brought about the possibility of this crime. All of the wireless devices can be hacked and tracked. The criminals carry non lethal weapons in their cars and use them against the Targeted Individual. The weapons are both easy to buy or easy to make. They use lasers, dazzlers, hand held microwave, x ray devices, plasma beams, and other directed energy weapons. The stalkers are working full time to discredit the victims of this crime and to insinuate they are mentally ill to silence the victims. There are now so many victims that the crime is no longer being denied. Even the Department of Justice has verified the fact that group stalking is on a significant rise with a government survey. In a 2009 DOJ study verified there were a total 3,398,630 reported victims of stalking. Out of the total number of stalking victims 13.1 % documented that they had at least 3 or more stalkers. A quick average of the figures (441,821 victims had 3 or more stalkers) (200,000 victims had more stalkers than they could count)
The Targeted Individuals are now raising awareness to this crime by educating the publicwith websites, books,videos, and blogs."
I am in the same boat fighting these mfers ...

P

Peatness

Recently, I heard about a writer called Gloria Naylor. Her last novel was based on her experience of gangstalking.

She died of a heart attack at the age of 66 (of course).

Gloria Naylor 1996

The book was not published in the UK so it's difficult to find here.

Peatress

Dr. Robert Duncan & Craig Laforest Sydney, Australia: A.I; V2K technology torture and DEW torture.​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy3Ei9CTO3M

Dr. Robert Duncan (ex CIA, DOD and DOJ scientist) and Craig Laforest present a discussion regarding the torture of innocent victims through V2K technology, Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) and A.I. The presentation took place in Sydney, Australia on January 28, 2023. The future of children and generations and how they will be tortured through these technologies was discussed. The event was held on behalf of ICATOR.be (International Coalition Against Torture and Robotization of all Living Beings).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals