Taking Thyroid Here & There Question!

Nestito

Is it okay to take thyroid here & there instead of on a consistent schedule? I’ve recently acquired Tyromix, but have been reluctant to start using it consistently as my diet (meals and frequency) varies daily due to life being busy and fluctuating resources.

I’m aware that the risk of stopping endogenous production is a factor when temps get too high (correct me if I’m wrong), but are there any other risks I should be aware about? I’ve seen something about some suppressed feedback loop thing on STIIM when dose isn’t raised quickly enough?

Like is it okay to hold back on days I can’t achieve proper nutrition as thyroid can contribute to stress if not matched with sufficient calories? I’d rather take some than none at all, similar to people eating fish-neck soups (they don’t do it everyday).

I also bring this up because I have seen Haidut mentioning that he takes thyroid occasionally.

My morning temps are definitely lower than 97.8 (perhaps, because of winter and lack of sunlight, but that’s about to end, thank god.). My pulse usually hovers around high 60s and low 70s, I have a nicotine habit that definitely brings it up higher than that. I got my TSH tested recently and it was 0.7 (I know this test is arbitrary, so I don’t give it much credit).

@haidut
Any thoughts? Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals