Taking Steroids Mid 20's

equipoise

Hi,

any sense in taking stuff like Preg/Prog/Androsterone at 26?

Curiousity really. Could I harm myself at younger age?

I think I'm of decent Health. Solid T production, wide shoulders and an ok beard.
Deep voice.

I think my main problem is estrogen tho, I think my fat storage is very estrogenic. Lovehandles and ***t.

Had a gyno op when I was 15. Blood tests then showed very high T and high E and mid-high prolactin (makes perfect sense).

I was always stronger than my peers, though shorter than them. Everything points out to above average T production. It's just this estrogen part really drives me crazy.

OP
E

equipoise

Furthermore,

what would be the idealabs most anabolic (though aromatase inhibitory) supplement combo?

gately

You’re a healthy 26 year old guy but you have love handles and want to take hormones to get rid of them? And am I reading you correctly?

If so, don’t do that. Do something else.

If I’ve misunderstood the scope of your issues, please fill us in and maybe someone can give you some guidance.

Arnold Grape

Agree w/ other guy: the end goal should be producing youthful hormones on your own, especially at a young age. If you are trying to lower e, this forum is rife with AI suggestions. My own preference in this case might be aspirin or vitamin e.

OP
E

equipoise

You’re a healthy 26 year old guy but you have love handles and want to take hormones to get rid of them? And am I reading you correctly?

If so, don’t do that. Do something else.

If I’ve misunderstood the scope of your issues, please fill us in and maybe someone can give you some guidance.

My health goes up and down. Quit drinking 2 months ago and smoking so I've got that going for me. Still recovering from benzo/alcohol addiction. I don't think of myself as extremely healthy, but also not very ill. I'm pretty Young after all.

I want to take steroids because of my narcissistic tendencies and wanting to experiment. I myself don't think there'd be anything bad with taking DHEA/Preg mix but I thought asking the forum would be the wise thing to do.

gately

My health goes up and down. Quit drinking 2 months ago and smoking so I've got that going for me. Still recovering from benzo/alcohol addiction. I don't think of myself as extremely healthy, but also not very ill. I'm pretty Young after all.

I want to take steroids because of my narcissistic tendencies and wanting to experiment. I myself don't think there'd be anything bad with taking DHEA/Preg mix but I thought asking the forum would be the wise thing to do.
Congrats on quitting benzos and alcohol and smoking.

There’s a lot of hormone-happy people here who I am sure will give you plenty of advice you’re looking for. But imo, your next steps should be a sustainable, very clean and nutritious diet. Food is powerful.

Then when that’s in place, you could start messing with hormones if you still felt you needed it.

Good luck.

Experienced

I`m 19 turning 20 on 19th september and the safest approach could be

Vitamin E / D3, K2 /Calcium - D Glucarate / P5P

as for hormones : Pregnenolone / DHEA / Androsterone / 11 keto DHT

I`d be cautious with hormones and log your usage somewhere in your notes daily to keepyourself on track while using it.

furthermore you should discover the forum itself it`ll take some time until you start using hormones and Supplements.

also drinking 2 or 1 cup of coffee on your age is also considered healthy :) keeps the liver clean

maybe also try experimenting with aspirin etc

but mostly out of all these hormones I`d recommend Pregnenolone because it definitely works for me.

I`m currently using this Pregnenolone
https://nl.iherb.com/pr/MRM-Nutrition-Pregnenolone-50-mg-60-Vegan-Capsules/4645?rcode=COG9786

My low Dosed DHEA that I`m using https://nl.iherb.com/pr/Enzymatic-Therapy-Youthful-You-DHEA-5-mg-60-Veg-Capsules/2159?rcode=COG9786

Vitamin - E Thorne Research, Ultimate-E, 60 Gelcaps

Vitamin D3 - K2 Liquid Thorne Research, Vitamin D/K2, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Calcium D Glucarate Thorne Research, Calcium D-Glucarate, 90 Capsules

androsterone : Androsterone

Last edited:

Risingfire

What is your waking temperature? What's your pulse? Have you checked the basics yet?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi,

I think I'm of decent Health. Solid T production, wide shoulders and an ok beard.
Deep voice.

I think my main problem is estrogen tho, I think my fat storage is very estrogenic. Lovehandles and ***t.

Had a gyno op when I was 15. Blood tests then showed very high T and high E and mid-high prolactin (makes perfect sense).

I was always stronger than my peers, though shorter than them. Everything points out to above average T production. It's just this estrogen part really drives me crazy.
Fat around the midsection is usually due to cortisol and estrogen. Preg, prog and andro should help to lower it. Gut issues and inflammation can increase cortisol, estrogen and serotonin, which can be promoting fat storage in that region.

Mauritio

Furthermore,

what would be the idealabs most anabolic (though aromatase inhibitory) supplement combo?
I think pansterone combined with androsterone . Especially taken topically.

Problems with aromatasation ,then just take preg + andro.

Besides that i would always look into gut and serotonin issues !!

SonOfEurope

Hi,

Deep voice.

Hi Equipoise, How you doing?

Sorry I'm late to the thread...

Here's my 2cents.

I, in personal preference even, would not be using 30mg progesterone (daily), 300mg Pregnenolone and 10mg DHEA a week if It hadn't helped me huge with coming off Benzos and improving my health, physical and mental in the last 2 years which was almost calamitous by late 2017.

We're not talking about A.A.S ... But precursor substances to regenerate damage and balance things out.

In a few months I'll drop the progesterone to just 10mg/day and the Pregnenolone to only 70mg/week, but I will keep them because it's not unjust to aid yourself in a world where we are still being poisoned by the residual ionizing Radiation from the nukes of the 50's and 60's, from Chernobyl and Fukushima...

4g and soon 5G... Estrogen and estrogen Mimics in our water and Air, pesticides in our Foods and unnatural light were we study and work.

I'm 28 so we're close in age, we're just passing over our Testosterone Peak but the real decline does not begin until we Men are 40-42... Yet there is still nothing wrong in the fact that that some of these stable precursors we use can help our anabolism and androgenicity as remember, we are being bombarded with anti-factors from all directions, we are making the game a bit more fair & even.

Neither Progesterone nor much less Pregnenolone will cause a dependence or long lasting imbalance, DHEA might if used in higher doses for a long time but if it really makes you feel safer then "Cycle" them, one week on one week off until you find an agreeable equilibrium in your conscience.

It's normal for must boys to develop some gyno at 15 since Testosterone is beginning to rise but at first in increases out of balance with the more aromatizable androgens. It disappears by 17 or 18.

I'm like you,... Always been more broad-shouldered and deep voiced than dudes my age, even in times of higher estrogen like my mid teens and yes - not tall, I'm 5'10.

I know you're on 4 or 5mg Progesterone a day, like I said that is a good dose for aromatase inhibition without messing with Test to DHT reduction by 5AR and to actually enhance 5ar activity.

Take it easy on DHEA, 2mg a day Max because it's a more downstream hormone that CAN aromatize.

If you reduce Fat % of daily calories gradually while keeping Agreeable Carbs and balanced Amino acids (with as much as 30% coning from gelatin) intake to fulfill your 2,500+ caloric needs and the mild gyno central fat should go away & never return assuming a healthy liver. Sleep as much as you can and try and sleep early for maximal nocturnal Testosterobe release.

:sunglasses:

Last edited:
OP
E

equipoise

Hi Equipoise, How you doing?

Sorry I'm late to the thread...

Here's my 2cents.

I, in personal preference even, would not be using 30mg progesterone (daily), 300mg Pregnenolone and 10mg DHEA a week if It hadn't helped me huge with coming off Benzos and improving my health, physical and mental in the last 2 years which was almost calamitous by late 2017.

We're not talking about A.A.S ... But precursor substances to regenerate damage and balance things out.

In a few months I'll drop the progesterone to just 10mg/day and the Pregnenolone to only 70mg/week, but I will keep them because it's not unjust to aid yourself in a world where we are still being poisoned by the residual ionizing Radiation from the nukes of the 50's and 60's, from Chernobyl and Fukushima...

4g and soon 5G... Estrogen and estrogen Mimics in our water and Air, pesticides in our Foods and unnatural light were we study and work.

I'm 28 so we're close in age, we're just passing over our Testosterone Peak but the real decline does not begin until we Men are 40-42... Yet there is still nothing wrong in the fact that that some of these stable precursors we use can help our anabolism and androgenicity as remember, we are being bombarded with anti-factors from all directions, we are making the game a bit more fair & even.

Neither Progesterone nor much less Pregnenolone will cause a dependence or long lasting imbalance, DHEA might if used in higher doses for a long time but if it really makes you feel safer then "Cycle" them, one week on one week off until you find an agreeable equilibrium in your conscience.

It's normal for must boys to develop some gyno at 15 since Testosterone is beginning to rise but at first in increases out of balance with the more aromatizable androgens. It disappears by 17 or 18.

I'm like you,... Always been more broad-shouldered and deep voiced than dudes my age, even in times of higher estrogen like my mid teens and yes - not tall, I'm 5'10.

I know you're on 4 or 5mg Progesterone a day, like I said that is a good dose for aromatase inhibition without messing with Test to DHT reduction by 5AR and to actually enhance 5ar activity.

Take it easy on DHEA, 2mg a day Max because it's a more downstream hormone that CAN aromatize.

If you reduce Fat % of daily calories gradually while keeping Agreeable Carbs and balanced Amino acids (with as much as 30% coning from gelatin) intake to fulfill your 2,500+ caloric needs and the mild gyno central fat should go away & never return assuming a healthy liver. Sleep as much as you can and try and sleep early for maximal nocturnal Testosterobe release.

:sunglasses:

Son, your thoughts and comments are always really genuine and warm, thank you so much for the kind words and great advice.
I had the gyno op done mid puberty so all is good.
I've found out that Prog is the only thing that shrinks my areolas to a smaller size, like they are when exposed to cold. Lovely.
Might add some DHEA to the mix, feel I could handle 2mg's. Potent anabolic effects are sure to happen. Sounds good? Might just pick haidut's pansterone next!
So far so good man. Really prioritizing sleep and diet choices. Orange jello recipe is great! Still fixing my poor digestion from months and months of high serotonin state.
Oh well!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals