Taking raw beef kidney & liver like pills for amazing benefit

So I've been taking raw beef kidney like pills for about a week now. The benefits have been almost unbelievable.

In the order that I noticed them over the course of 5 days:

-tremendous sense of calmness.

-dandruff down 90% (within 24 hours).

-light sensitivity way down; much easier to open eyes in bright sunlight, also when using phone screen at night.

-no longer able to pull out strands of hair. Hair is sturdy and shiny without product.
-improved libido.

-improved muscle retention without the need for as many calories. Can actually feel muscle sitting on my frame as I walk around, which is new.

-teeth are whiter, harder, no discomfort in problem areas. Coffee stains have less of a presence and don't last long. After eating starch, there's less of a plaque-y feeling on the teeth. (Probably due to increase in vitamin K2)

-the brown color of the iris of my eyes has become a richer, more vibrant brown. The white sclera is also whiter.

*There is virtually no taste when swallowing the organ meats unless the blood isn't rinsed off. Chewing isn't required the same way that it's needed when eating cereal or vegetables because it's flesh (animal protein + fat).

The kidney organ specifically has been a big help, but in addition to the kidney, I've also been consuming 1/4-1/2 pound of raw ground beef as well as a few small bits of raw liver.

This SHOULD NOT BE DONE WITH CONVENTIONAL MEAT. It's imperative that the sourcing of the product is completely natural and clean, otherwise a person will be poisoning themselves with all of the steroids, antibiotics, and pesticides that the animal stored in their fat tissue.

Pasture-raised/grass finished animal flesh is pure medicine. It could be 4 to 5 times more nutritious than it's grain-fed, steroid-abused, conventional counterparts. Consuming flesh in an uncooked state means that the immune system won't have anything foreign to attack, which makes it autoimmune friendly.

Also, the cooking process will remove about 60% of the available nutrition (50% of the water-soluble B-vitamins and 20% of the minerals). By eating it in the raw state, this value is preserved in the 90-100% range.

A rule in naturopathy is that 'like cures like.' Eat liver for a better liver, eat kidney for a better kidney, etc.

Also in naturopathy, skin conditions are considered conditions of impure blood.
The kidneys filter the blood, i.e. the water of the body.
Therefore, the theory is that strengthening the kidneys will cleanse the blood and thereby remedy the skin condition.

Also noteworthy is that raw meat - especially these organs of the liver and kidney - have the highest abundance of water-soluble B-vitamins known to man. It stands to reason that water-soluble vitamins are the most important nutrient needed to cleanse the water of the body.

In traditional Chinese medicine, the kidneys are thought to be correlated with physical strength and weak kidneys result in earlier graying of the hair.

The kidneys are by far the richest source of selenium in the animal. They also contain very high amounts of B12, B2, iron, copper, and zinc.

Since the liver is much more nutrient dense than the kidney, it shouldn't be overdone. It contains the highest amount of retinol (bioavailable vitamin A) found in nature, as well as very high amounts of copper, B12, B2, B3, B5, iron, and zinc.

I find it to be a great shame that these things have become taboo in our modern society. About 10 ounces a day of these combined foods added to anyone's current diet could fix many, many problems just as it has for me.

Cheers as usual to the RPF!

-Salt (up to 1.5 teaspoons) + milk taken together
-Zinc (5-7mg per 5 hour window)
-Progest-E (a small dab 1-2x a day)
-Magnesium chloride (100-200mg occasionally)
-DHEA (5mg)
-Adrenal Cortex (from Thorne)

*As days go on with a continued use of raw flesh & organs as medicine, I am using these supplements less and less.

*Last thing worth mentioning is that a topical application of a green clay mixed with equal parts apple cider vinegar and left on for 30 minutes before being washed off is pretty effective.

I recently used it on my feet, as a means of helping to open up that outlet of the body, too. Hard to say anything conclusive about it, but I wasn't disappointed. Will definitely do it again in months ahead.

At the same time, since I mixed too much, I put it over top of some organs in the midsection. I don't think that part was of much value, though, aheh.
20210728_124714.jpg

"The total selenium content was similar in both species with the highest content in the kidney (1764 and 1665 ng/g; pig/bovine), followed by liver (533 and 307 ng/g), spleen (370 and 284 ng/g), heart (201 and 205 ng/g) and diaphragm (144 and 116 ng/g)."

Glutathione peroxidase activity, and content of total and soluble selenium in five bovine and porcine organs used in meat production
"Low serum Se levels are a frequent finding in patients with acute kidney injury or chronic kidney disease. The relationship between hyposelenemia and the comorbidities associated with renal disease has not been extensively evaluated. It has been reported that both low serum Se levels and renal insufficiency are associated with an increased risk of coronary heart disease mortality and an increased risk for all-cause mortality in adults older than 35 years."

Selenium and kidney disease - PubMed

Kray

So I've been taking raw beef kidney like pills for about a week now. The benefits have been almost unbelievable.

In the order that I noticed them over the course of 5 days:

-tremendous sense of calmness.

-dandruff down 90% (within 24 hours).

-light sensitivity way down; much easier to open eyes in bright sunlight, also when using phone screen at night.

-no longer able to pull out strands of hair. Hair is sturdy and shiny without product.
-improved libido.

-improved muscle retention without the need for as many calories. Can actually feel muscle sitting on my frame as I walk around, which is new.

-teeth are whiter, harder, no discomfort in problem areas. Coffee stains have less of a presence and don't last long. After eating starch, there's less of a plaque-y feeling on the teeth. (Probably due to increase in vitamin K2)

-the brown color of the iris of my eyes has become a richer, more vibrant brown. The white sclera is also whiter.

*There is virtually no taste when swallowing the organ meats unless the blood isn't rinsed off. Chewing isn't required the same way that it's needed when eating cereal or vegetables because it's flesh (animal protein + fat).

The kidney organ specifically has been a big help, but in addition to the kidney, I've also been consuming 1/4-1/2 pound of raw ground beef as well as a few small bits of raw liver.

This SHOULD NOT BE DONE WITH CONVENTIONAL MEAT. It's imperative that the sourcing of the product is completely natural and clean, otherwise a person will be poisoning themselves with all of the steroids, antibiotics, and pesticides that the animal stored in their fat tissue.

Pasture-raised/grass finished animal flesh is pure medicine. It could be 4 to 5 times more nutritious than it's grain-fed, steroid-abused, conventional counterparts. Consuming flesh in an uncooked state means that the immune system won't have anything foreign to attack, which makes it autoimmune friendly.

Also, the cooking process will remove about 60% of the available nutrition (50% of the water-soluble B-vitamins and 20% of the minerals). By eating it in the raw state, this value is preserved in the 90-100% range.

A rule in naturopathy is that 'like cures like.' Eat liver for a better liver, eat kidney for a better kidney, etc.

Also in naturopathy, skin conditions are considered conditions of impure blood.
The kidneys filter the blood, i.e. the water of the body.
Therefore, the theory is that strengthening the kidneys will cleanse the blood and thereby remedy the skin condition.

Also noteworthy is that raw meat - especially these organs of the liver and kidney - have the highest abundance of water-soluble B-vitamins known to man. It stands to reason that water-soluble vitamins are the most important nutrient needed to cleanse the water of the body.

In traditional Chinese medicine, the kidneys are thought to be correlated with physical strength and weak kidneys result in earlier graying of the hair.

The kidneys are by far the richest source of selenium in the animal. They also contain very high amounts of B12, B2, iron, copper, and zinc.

Since the liver is much more nutrient dense than the kidney, it shouldn't be overdone. It contains the highest amount of retinol (bioavailable vitamin A) found in nature, as well as very high amounts of copper, B12, B2, B3, B5, iron, and zinc.

I find it to be a great shame that these things have become taboo in our modern society. About 10 ounces a day of these combined foods added to anyone's current diet could fix many, many problems just as it has for me.

Cheers as usual to the RPF!

-Salt (up to 1.5 teaspoons) + milk taken together
-Zinc (5-7mg per 5 hour window)
-Progest-E (a small dab 1-2x a day)
-Magnesium chloride (100-200mg occasionally)
-DHEA (5mg)
-Adrenal Cortex (from Thorne)

*As days go on with a continued use of raw flesh & organs as medicine, I am using these supplements less and less.

*Last thing worth mentioning is that a topical application of a green clay mixed with equal parts apple cider vinegar and left on for 30 minutes before being washed off is pretty effective.

I recently used it on my feet, as a means of helping to open up that outlet of the body, too. Hard to say anything conclusive about it, but I wasn't disappointed. Will definitely do it again in months ahead.

At the same time, since I mixed too much, I put it over top of some organs in the midsection. I don't think that part was of much value, though, aheh.
View attachment 25963

"The total selenium content was similar in both species with the highest content in the kidney (1764 and 1665 ng/g; pig/bovine), followed by liver (533 and 307 ng/g), spleen (370 and 284 ng/g), heart (201 and 205 ng/g) and diaphragm (144 and 116 ng/g)."

Glutathione peroxidase activity, and content of total and soluble selenium in five bovine and porcine organs used in meat production
"Low serum Se levels are a frequent finding in patients with acute kidney injury or chronic kidney disease. The relationship between hyposelenemia and the comorbidities associated with renal disease has not been extensively evaluated. It has been reported that both low serum Se levels and renal insufficiency are associated with an increased risk of coronary heart disease mortality and an increased risk for all-cause mortality in adults older than 35 years."

Selenium and kidney disease - PubMed
Thank you for sharing. This is very interesting. "Like cures like" is sound. I experience this with homeopathy. I am not so sure about the raw v. cooked (organs) meat, but no doubt the way you are consuming the organs- fresh- is healthful, and virtually tasteless. There would be more bioavailability for digestion as well, I would guess, since the same holds true for other, such as raw milk.

I am not in a position to make my own organ supplements, but are freeze-dried organ supplements a good second?

It's great to hear about your experience and improved health!

OP
Twohandsondeck
There would be more bioavailability for digestion as well, I would guess, since the same holds true for other, such as raw milk.
Yeah, raw milk compared to pasteurized is a similar comparison. Where pasteurized milk feels like it sits in the stomach, raw milk is seamless. For both raw milk and raw meat, I can eat them immediately before exercise and it doesn't slow down the workout at all.
I am not in a position to make my own organ supplements, but are freeze-dried organ supplements a good second?
Hmm. It's hard to say. All I can really comment on this is that I've tried some dessicated organ products that are put into pill form and the potency just wasn't there. Maybe if I took half the bottle it would have done something but at that point it's far too expensive.

OP
Twohandsondeck
How many raw kidneys did you eat per day?
I'm continuing to eat as much as I can tolerate in one sitting around lunch or dinner. If I piled all the pieces in one hand as much as I could, it's about that much. So about a fist-size serving each day of the kidney and typically a little more than that of the ground beef with an additional few pieces of liver thrown in.

OP
Twohandsondeck
So I guess it’s the copper that helps you?
Could be. My speculation is that it's the B-vitamins moreso than anything... but overall I think that it's providing all of the nutrients to build blood and cleanse water soluble toxins in abundant amounts, which has allowed the kidneys to gain some ground that they lost over the course of my many silly experiments that upregulated detox pathways too quickly which strained my kidneys more and more.

The fact that the selenium content is so high in the kidney organ is also something to consider. To be honest, that's actually the most unique part about this, which is why I added those two articles that speak on selenium and it's relation to the kidneys.

Motif

Could be. My speculation is that it's the B-vitamins moreso than anything... but overall I think that it's providing all of the nutrients to build blood and cleanse water soluble toxins in abundant amounts, which has allowed the kidneys to gain some ground that they lost over the course of my many silly experiments that upregulated detox pathways too quickly which strained my kidneys more and more.

The fact that the selenium content is so high in the kidney organ is also something to consider. To be honest, that's actually the most unique part about this, which is why I added those two articles that speak on selenium and it's relation to the kidneys.
Maybe, but somehow I think it’s has to do with DAO, cause I heard kidney improves this. Copper does too. Maybe look more in that direction.
mit would totally make sense and copper improves my seborrhoic eczema / dermatitis/ hair loss like crazy too.

Dr. B

mate do you make your own pills?
what about ancestral supplements product? its all new zealand sourced freeze dried kidney and many other organ products even testicle

OP
Twohandsondeck
mate do you make your own pills?
what about ancestral supplements product? its all new zealand sourced freeze dried kidney and many other organ products even testicle
Haha I am just cutting up the raw organ into small enough pieces to swallow whole.

And yeah, I can't speak to the effectiveness of comparing the fresh, raw organ to the freeze dried pills.

All I know is that the raw organ digests perfectly (I've actually been trying to overdose myself on it every day) and I got 1.5 lbs of it for $6. I'd recommend finding a source near you.

Dr. B

Haha I am just cutting up the raw organ into small enough pieces to swallow whole.

And yeah, I can't speak to the effectiveness of comparing the fresh, raw organ to the freeze dried pills.

All I know is that the raw organ digests perfectly (I've actually been trying to overdose myself on it every day) and I got 1.5 lbs of it for $6. I'd recommend finding a source near you.
i want organic, 100% grass fed, A2,

Nomane Euger

go lamb kidneys,no other kidneys compare in taste nd effets,kidneys are special,it change my frame of mind

Kray

Yeah, raw milk compared to pasteurized is a similar comparison. Where pasteurized milk feels like it sits in the stomach, raw milk is seamless. For both raw milk and raw meat, I can eat them immediately before exercise and it doesn't slow down the workout at all.

Hmm. It's hard to say. All I can really comment on this is that I've tried some dessicated organ products that are put into pill form and the potency just wasn't there. Maybe if I took half the bottle it would have done something but at that point it's far too expensive.
?Thanks, I appreciate your feedback. Had you ever tried Ancestral Supplement brand (if you feel ok to share name)?

OP
Twohandsondeck
go lamb kidneys,no other kidneys compare in taste nd effets,kidneys are special,it change my frame of mind
Agreed!
?Thanks, I appreciate your feedback. Had you ever tried Ancestral Supplement brand (if you feel ok to share name)?
Yeah, I used their dessicated liver product for about a month without much effect about 2.5 years ago. Shortly after that I experimented with raw grass-finished liver and had my eyes opened so I can't see the pills the same way because they just don't compare imo.

Kray

Agreed!

Yeah, I used their dessicated liver product for about a month without much effect about 2.5 years ago. Shortly after that I experimented with raw grass-finished liver and had my eyes opened so I can't see the pills the same way because they just don't compare imo.
Good to know- thank you for that info.

yerrag

Agreed!

It makes sense.

The fresher the better, and the less processed the better-and that includes merely cooking it.

Just think when scurvy was rampant along sailors on long voyages. They had dried meat for sure but zero vitamin C. And have you ever wondered why frozen seafood gets to be sold for cheap at dollar stores? The taste would be off, and that would be related to degradation of everything including the vitamin content. Although I still eat cooked meat, I would from time to time be eating raw ground lamb carpaccio style. I eat beef liver but always cooked and I should try it raw.

If you can eat fresh kill like wild animals do, I wonder how much better you would feel.

Dr. B

It makes sense.

The fresher the better, and the less processed the better-and that includes merely cooking it.

Just think when scurvy was rampant along sailors on long voyages. They had dried meat for sure but zero vitamin C. And have you ever wondered why frozen seafood gets to be sold for cheap at dollar stores? The taste would be off, and that would be related to degradation of everything including the vitamin content. Although I still eat cooked meat, I would from time to time be eating raw ground lamb carpaccio style. I eat beef liver but always cooked and I should try it raw.

If you can eat fresh kill like wild animals do, I wonder how much better you would feel.
the drying and cooking process degrades vitamin C a lot?
orange juice I guess, has so much vitamin C that even when pasteurized it still retains a good amount?

Agreed!

mate what makes raw milk different does it digest much quicker and easier? is that why it doesnt sit in the stomach?

yerrag

orange juice I guess, has so much vitamin C that even when pasteurized it still retains a good amount?
the flipside of this question is : Does cooking and drying and pasteurizing increase the vitamin C content?

Last edited:

Kray

mate what makes raw milk different does it digest much quicker and easier? is that why it doesnt sit in the stomach?
If I can weigh in, I believe it is due to the live enzymes in the raw milk that help one digest the milk better than pasteurized, which would destroy the enzymes?