Taking Nicotine or Tobacco daily - mitigating damage to the best extent possible?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Man I just started taking Cypro today - this stuff is pretty powerful I am actually impressed - definitely is as strong as nicotine in terms of that stress-lowering effect - I've used a host of different supplements to lower serotonin and this is by far the strongest. For anyone chasing that nicotine feeling I would definitely give Cypro a try
I change my mind about this - Cypro crashed my androgens - it's anti-histamine effects f***** me up - I had to eat a lot of meat and eggs to recover from it, I don't think it's safe to be using regularly and/or in higher doses

catharsis

I change my mind about this - Cypro crashed my androgens - it's anti-histamine effects f***** me up - I had to eat a lot of meat and eggs to recover from it, I don't think it's safe to be using regularly and/or in higher doses
If you mean that it crashes your libido, then yeah it can have that side-effect. @Lokzo mentions something about a libido rebound effect after 3-4 days of either single or daily administration. I don't remember the mechanism.

TeaChedda

Forum Supporter
If your still interested in taking nicotine, through lots and lots of experience with different methods Im convinced theres only one correct way to do it.
2mg nicotine mini lozenges (citrus flavored, mint is bad for testosterone), placed in upper lip for 1-2 hrs, once or twice daily, or broken in half, spread out in 2-4 doses throughout the day.
The consistent slow absorption of the nicotine reduces the stress response, and makes addiction pretty much a non issue. The vasoconstriction is greatly reduced, and you can probably cancel it out completely with 10-20min. of bag breathing a day.
I get them from Amazon, its about 33 dollars for 81 lozenges.
Hope that helps.

NewACC

I am looking to take Nicotine or Tobacco daily for stress - I'm not a regular user at the moment but nothing compares in terms of reduction of stress - from what I understand:

FFA increase

Driving down of Insulin

High acetylcholine activity

It is also said here that if the blood becomes too vasoconstrictive it leads to accelerated skin aging

Are all the cons unless I'm missing something

Is there someone who is already familiar/experienced combatting these negative effects that could share their experience?

Also what is the safest way to do it and minimize damage?

View attachment 37834

I can't chew Nicotine gum because I already chew gum 5+ hours a day and need to transition off of it to prevent too much wear on my teeth

Is smoking it inherently a bad thing? There seems to be mixed opinions on here -

I'm not fond of patches either - I would like to control how much I take and would prefer to take smaller doses throughout the day to prevent excessive vasoconstriction -

Most lifelong nicotine users I met in their 50's and 60's actually look quiet healthy so I'm convinced even if I can't mitigate all damage I'm convinced it's ultimately a pro
Addition progesterone with low dose of cryproheptadine with cabergoline would almost fully reduce abstinence syndrome

NewACC

I am looking to take Nicotine or Tobacco daily for stress - I'm not a regular user at the moment but nothing compares in terms of reduction of stress - from what I understand:

FFA increase

Driving down of Insulin

High acetylcholine activity

It is also said here that if the blood becomes too vasoconstrictive it leads to accelerated skin aging

Are all the cons unless I'm missing something

Is there someone who is already familiar/experienced combatting these negative effects that could share their experience?

Also what is the safest way to do it and minimize damage?

View attachment 37834

I can't chew Nicotine gum because I already chew gum 5+ hours a day and need to transition off of it to prevent too much wear on my teeth

Is smoking it inherently a bad thing? There seems to be mixed opinions on here -

I'm not fond of patches either - I would like to control how much I take and would prefer to take smaller doses throughout the day to prevent excessive vasoconstriction -

Most lifelong nicotine users I met in their 50's and 60's actually look quiet healthy so I'm convinced even if I can't mitigate all damage I'm convinced it's ultimately a pro
I think snus is good

liamdavis

True organic leaf tobacco (not American Spirit or any other ‘organic’ cigarette brand) seems to be a good option. LeafOnly.com is where I get mine.

Cigarette filters deposit fiberglass in the lungs and conventional papers are sprayed with fire retardants. With that in mind, pipes, cigars, or unbleached filterless hemp papers would be the preferred consumption method.

Nicotine can be absorbed through the mouth, so you don’t necessarily have to inhale.

LadyRae

If your still interested in taking nicotine, through lots and lots of experience with different methods Im convinced theres only one correct way to do it.
2mg nicotine mini lozenges (citrus flavored, mint is bad for testosterone), placed in upper lip for 1-2 hrs, once or twice daily, or broken in half, spread out in 2-4 doses throughout the day.
The consistent slow absorption of the nicotine reduces the stress response, and makes addiction pretty much a non issue. The vasoconstriction is greatly reduced, and you can probably cancel it out completely with 10-20min. of bag breathing a day.
I get them from Amazon, its about 33 dollars for 81 lozenges.
Hope that helps.
I like 4 mg lozenges... Usually I buy a box at Walgreens and then get the second box half off...

Most days I will have three or four.

TeaChedda

Forum Supporter
I like 4 mg lozenges... Usually I buy a box at Walgreens and then get the second box half off...

Most days I will have three or four.
That would give me an intolerable headache, just one 4mg will give me a headache because its too much at once, but even with the 2mg I get a headache once I go beyond 6mg. That being said if you can handle it well, there may be some benefit to the higher dose as a result of the adaptation. Just theorizing based on Dopamines threads on the topic.

LadyRae

That would give me an intolerable headache, just one 4mg will give me a headache because its too much at once, but even with the 2mg I get a headache once I go beyond 6mg. That being said if you can handle it well, there may be some benefit to the higher dose as a result of the adaptation. Just theorizing based on Dopamines threads on the topic.
It took over a year to work up to the 4 mg lozenges... The first few times I tried one I actually vomited

TeaChedda

Forum Supporter
It took over a year to work up to the 4 mg lozenges... The first few times I tried one I actually vomited
Yeah I used to get violent hiccups from them. I went the opposite way, I originally used them to quit amoking and could tolerate many 4mgs a day. Over time though I got less and less tolerant of nicotine from all sources. But I can now actually drink liquid with one in my mouth which used to caused the hiccups reliably. My biggest problem with nicotine is the vasoconstriction which is why I dont actually want the higher dose. I also know Ray warns against cholinergics so I think its best to limit them, although maybe not necessary if you do well on it.

LadyRae

I use the lozenges in place of alcohol in social settings, and I also enjoy them when I am going for a walk or bike ride. When I quit drinking alcohol completely over 3 years ago, I found that nicotine was pleasantly stimulating and helped me transition from needing that alcohol crutch ....

This past summer I went on a 300 mile backpacking trip and the nicotine lozenges were particularly useful when slogging up a big pass with a heavy pack 😆... They seem to always give me a better sense of humor as well.

TeaChedda

Forum Supporter
I use the lozenges in place of alcohol in social settings, and I also enjoy them when I am going for a walk or bike ride. When I quit drinking alcohol completely over 3 years ago, I found that nicotine was pleasantly stimulating and helped me transition from needing that alcohol crutch ....

This past summer I went on a 300 mile backpacking trip and the nicotine lozenges were particularly useful when slogging up a big pass with a heavy pack 😆... They seem to always give me a better sense of humor as well.
Yeah for me its a reading and at work thing. Thats where I get in trouble and use too many causing a headache. Many days I will not use any until the evening and keep it for a relax and wind down treat.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Tried Tobacco today for the first time - it is actually AMAZING - blows Nicotine out of the water for sure - even just the aura of Tobacco is very uplifting, This is a good luck charm right here - If you need a performance enhancer this is it definitely

LadyRae

Tried Tobacco today for the first time - it is actually AMAZING - blows Nicotine out of the water for sure - even just the aura of Tobacco is very uplifting, This is a good luck charm right here - If you need a performance enhancer this is it definitely
Ah, excellent.... in what form did you enjoy this tobacco?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Ah, excellent.... in what form did you enjoy this tobacco?
I smoked it but I have some in a tin as well - even just placing it in my pocket is very relaxing (I do want to see if I'm able to get lozenges because it is so much more pleasant than Nicotine alone)

LadyRae

I smoked it but I have some in a tin as well - even just placing it in my pocket is very relaxing (I do want to see if I'm able to get lozenges because it is so much more pleasant than Nicotine alone)
At Walgreens you can buy one box and get the next box 50% off. I found that to be the best deal for nicotine mini lozenges. Be sure to get the minis, the larger round lozenges are super annoying and chalky....

liamdavis

Aren’t the lozenges pure nicotine?

I too found that smoking it has a much more pleasant effect than taking pure nicotine.

The smoke also seems to have an aura cleansing/smudging effect akin to burning sage.

Jam

I do nasal snuff, Swedish snus, pipes, and cigars. Isolated pure nicotine (pouches, gum, etc.) is not comparable. Something is missing, besides the delicious taste and aroma of well-cured tobacco.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals