Taking Lidocaine cream orally?

I remember Ray talking that taking some lidocaine cream [2%] and it miraculously cured him of some intestinal problems ever since.
I was wondering if taking some lidocaine [5%] would be safe to take orally?

[ATTACHED IS THE IMAGE OF THE LIDOCAINE I HAVE AVAILABLE]

Attachments

• liodoc.png
    liodoc.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 28

boris

He said you shouldn't use the 2% concentration because "that'll kill everything it touches". I think it should be diluted so much that it doesn't numb the tounge.

I don't use it anymore, once I took about 100mg and it stopped my breathing during the night. There is a message in the email thread saying that Peat used 50mg, in an email he told me he never took more than 20mg. In the podcast episode he said occasional 50-100mg systemically is therapeutic for cancer, I assume not orally, because somewhere else he mentionend that putting it on the skin has systemic effects.

1:39:00

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHKWkqrYqAY&t=5951s

Last edited:

DrJ

I did it once by putting some in a capsule and taking it that way. Still alive ?

Pablo Cruise

Really, use the soln. such as the viscous. You can get viscous Lidocaine but is inactivated by the gut enzymes. Find another treatment.

Philomath

Is the lidocaine HCl powder 100% lidocaine? Does it need to be diluted to less than 2% for systemic use?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals