• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Taking dhea in illegal countries

Brandin

Hi I am thinking of combining dhea with strong anti estrogens. The dhea dose would be around 10-15mg per day. The problem is that it is illegal in Sweden and I am extremely suspected for roids and police is watching me (In Sweden its legal to force drugtests on people who look "fishy". I got acne and have the classic big delt, traps and neck steroid look. I have gotten 2 reports out of 3 and will guaranteed be tested if one more pleb reports me as "possible steroid user"...

Does anybody have tips on how to hide the dhea in drugtests? I am desperate for any suggestions haha. Also thinking of bioidentical dht(tiny dosages) in the future...

Also I the drugtest they do is the urine sample one if that helps to know.

opethfeldt

From personal experience with DHEA, I wouldn't say it's worth the risk if there are potential legal consequences. What are you hoping to get from it? DHT benefits?

Brandin

From personal experience with DHEA, I wouldn't say it's worth the risk if there are potential legal consequences. What are you hoping to get from it? DHT benefits?
Partly yes, also in combination with all the potent anti estrogens just overall increase in all good hormones. I also wanna know this for future actual dht and other things. Especially since I might be stuck in Sweden (not willing to take vaccine).

OccamzRazer

Hi I am thinking of combining dhea with strong anti estrogens. The dhea dose would be around 10-15mg per day. The problem is that it is illegal in Sweden and I am extremely suspected for roids and police is watching me (In Sweden its legal to force drugtests on people who look "fishy". I got acne and have the classic big delt, traps and neck steroid look. I have gotten 2 reports out of 3 and will guaranteed be tested if one more pleb reports me as "possible steroid user"...

Does anybody have tips on how to hide the dhea in drugtests? I am desperate for any suggestions haha. Also thinking of bioidentical dht(tiny dosages) in the future...

If you already borderline look like you're on roids...what is the point?

Also, at your age, you could probably just eat lots of gently cooked egg yolks, take a little thyroid, and let the cholesterol conversion take care of itself.

I'm just curious, is this random people from the street reporting you, or guys at your local gym or what?

BearWithMe

Oh god, Sweden is already lost.

Move to less tyrannical country with less deranged citizens. You don't want to live with such people regardless if you are taking something or not. This is super toxic environment.

Roids are illegal pretty much everywhere in Europe, but people generally don't give a fk. I guarantee you you won't get so much s**t for that anywhere else in the world

JamesGatz

From personal experience with DHEA, I wouldn't say it's worth the risk if there are potential legal consequences.
I would say it is worth the risk. Turns me into an androgen MACHINE and seems to be aiding growth in places - my feet have grown from 10.5 to 11.5 for example - I am hoping to maybe add a few inches in height ... will start measuring myself after a year of consistent use

Last edited:

HumanLife

I second this. Turns me into an androgen MACHINE and seems to be aiding growth in places - my feet have grown to 10.5 to 11.5 for example - I am hoping to maybe add a few inches in height ... will start measuring itself after a year of consistent use
Huh, I did go from wearing 12.5 shoes to 14 shoes this past year and I'm 24.

HumanLife

Have you been taking DHEA, and/or something else?
Pansterone and Progestene are the ones I would link to it most likely if it was because of any intervention (maybe Vitamin D too), but I have took them very rarely. Could just be normal growing but it was shocking to wear size 13 sandals, then thinking they were too small for me and shortly afterwards have the sales assistant of the shop ask me if I needed a bigger pair. I put the drops on my wrist or my navel area.

BearWithMe

Pansterone and Progestene are the ones I would link to it most likely if it was because of any intervention (maybe Vitamin D too), but I have took them very rarely. Could just be normal growing but it was shocking to wear size 13 sandals, then thinking they were too small for me and shortly afterwards have the sales assistant of the shop ask me if I needed a bigger pair. I put the drops on my wrist or my navel area.
Very interesting, thanks for sharing! Have you ever took supplemental caffeine?

opethfeldt

I would say it is worth the risk. Turns me into an androgen MACHINE and seems to be aiding growth in places - my feet have grown from 10.5 to 11.5 for example - I am hoping to maybe add a few inches in height ... will start measuring myself after a year of consistent use
How old are you? I like DHEA and I've been on it for years now. Never noticed anything dramatic like that though. Slight reduction in stress. Small increase in strength. Deeper voice. That's about it.