Taking All Idealabs Supps At The Same Time?

GermanIsildur

Hi, so i got all supplements from haiduts store and i been trying to come up with the easiest way to use them. So i was thinking, what if i mix a daily dose of each supplement together in a little shotglass and then put it all on my skin to absorb it. Is that okay or will it be too much at once?

mirc12354

Could you write which supplements you are talking about or did you really buy ALL of them???

mirc12354

What is your health condition? How old are you? What do you want to achieve by taking them? Some are rather specific (Progestene, TyroMax...) and you could do a lot of harm by taking them even by themselves let alone in combination, especially if you do not really need them. Let the haidut answer it but generally just taking them all sounds like a very bad idea to me... too much of a good thing.

Last edited:
OP
G

GermanIsildur

What is your health condition? How old are you? What do you want to achieve by taking them? Some are rather specific (Progestene, TyroMax...) and you could do a lot of harm by taking them even by themselves let alone in combination, especially if you do not really need them. Let the haidut answer it but generally just taking them all sounds like a very bad idea to me... too much of a good thing.

Okay i thought those supplements are pretty much always beneficial.

Im male, 24, my problems are high emotional stress, anxiety that comes from that stress and hairloss.

thanks for replying by the way

DesertRat

If I were you, I'd introduce one thing at a time for 3-4 days, making notes about how it affects your moods and stress, and also doing temperature and pulse several times a day to see whether they go up and stay up. Depending upon your baseline temps and pulse, I'd probably start with Estroban, then add Tyromax, then StressNon. Some of the standard Peaty supps aren't sold by Haidut, like aspirin and niacinamide; introduce these before you start messing with Lapodin, for example, and whatever you do, stop or cut back if something lowers your temps and pulse.

Makrosky

Hi, so i got all supplements from haiduts store and i been trying to come up with the easiest way to use them. So i was thinking, what if i mix a daily dose of each supplement together in a little shotglass and then put it all on my skin to absorb it. Is that okay or will it be too much at once?
Are you ******* crazy? I can't believe you are saying that seriously. You are gonna enter a world of pain and suffer if you do that.
What you have to do in no strict order of importance :
- Do not ******* take any supplement you don't know what is it for. Specially the research products and hormonals like lisuride, DHT, etc.
- Read about ANYTHING you are going to use.
- Open a new thread explaining your health problems and context and we are going to help you and tell you what is best.
- Start ONLY with very simple vitamin supps like energin and estroban. Those are the only ones that are quite safe. Energin is 99% safe.
- The only hormonal safe one is StressNon. All the others you need to know what you're doing.

Tarmander

No one has ever done that. Please don't as it triggers the opening of the ninth gate and ushers in the pufapolypse...

Seriously though what are you thinking here...

haidut

Forum Supporter

I would not take all of these supplements at the same time. They should be used judiciously and preferably as needed, not all the time. I know, doesn't sound like something a "vendor" would say, but the goal is to improve your health and not have you take supplements. I think each one of the supplements has specific benefits and the optimal one (or more than one) for you would depend on your specific context. Something like EstroBan or Energin probably doesn't need much explaining and can be taken more or less indefinitely and by pretty much anybody. But the steroid supplements should be used as needed. For instance, you will see discussions on the forum about progesterone not being optimal for many males in high doses due to its antiandrogenic effects. So, something like Pansterone would probably be better suited for a male. But Pansterone dose and usage would depend on steroid levels. If your estrone sulfate and/or prolactin are high (thus suggesting high estrogen) I would use Pansterone in lower doses than recommended - i.e. probably no more than 4 drops daily - and then retest to see effects on estrogen. Things like Oxidal, and the thyroid can also be used by most people but doses would depend on the specific need. Things like ritanserin, lisuride, and panquinone are probably needed very sporadically and only by a very specific set of people. You see, it's hard for me to describe optimal use without mentioning health conditions as the law forbids it. So, unless you have very specific reason to use all of these supplements at the same time I would try each for a few days on its own and keep the ones that make you feel best. Once you narrow down the list from 20 to say 4-5 then we can talk about optimal mix during the day.
I hope that is not too confusing but my hands are tied by legal requirements.

raypeatclips

If your estrone sulfate and/or prolactin are high (thus suggesting high estrogen) I would use Pansterone in lower doses than recommended - i.e. probably no more than 4 drops daily - and then retest to see effects on estrogen.

What is the reasoning behind lower pansterone doses with high prolactin?

haidut

Forum Supporter
What is the reasoning behind lower pansterone doses with high prolactin?

Well, high prolactin would be indicative of high estrogen and you don't want to push it even higher by taking too much DHEA from Pansterone. The pregnenolone should mitigate some of that risk but I would still start with a lower dose and do a retest after a month and see where I stand. If androsterone is combined with Pansterone than the risk if probably even lower but still a rest would not hurt.

DaveFoster

Maybe, if you dumped out all the contents of each bottle into a blender and added 80 cups of coffee, then that would help.

Don't take my word though, I'm not a doctor.

I think Oxidal, Energin, and Pansterone would be the most beneficial. Lapodin is pretty high-quality as well. I take Kuinone daily forever, along with a baby aspirin.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals