Taking 3 Grains Of Tyromax And No Effect

Sumbody

I've been using it both topically and orally.
Personally, I never responded to it either, topically, even up to 5-6 months of use. No change in labs, etc.

Then at some point someone had mentioned that thyroid is likely deactivated in the skin.

Sublingual application was reflected in labs, as I saw a big jump in total T3 thereafter.

OP
ecstatichamster
I doubt Tyromax works topically. Dr. Peat had said, I believe, that you need to transform it into "real" thyroid which happens on oral ingestion.

I use Cynoplus and I think it is much better because it is standardized and you can always just use T3 if you want. You will get results. You have to be flexible and not continue with something that isn't working for you.

Sumbody

I doubt Tyromax works topically. Dr. Peat had said, I believe, that you need to transform it into "real" thyroid which happens on oral ingestion.

I use Cynoplus and I think it is much better because it is standardized and you can always just use T3 if you want. You will get results. You have to be flexible and not continue with something that isn't working for you.
Have you ever tried Tyronene? Sublingual or orally?

Sublingual application was reflected for me on previous labs. But I have often thought about placing drops into a shot of water and consuming that way too.

OP
ecstatichamster
Have you ever tried Tyronene? Sublingual or orally?

Sublingual application was reflected for me on previous labs. But I have often thought about placing drops into a shot of water and consuming that way too.

I have no reason to use it. I tried it a few years ago. But I think Cynoplus is much easier and Cynomel for T3. I've also found Tiromel is quite good as a T3 product and there are plenty of T4 products out there in case you need to take them a la carte.

Gawdawg

Personally, I never responded to it either, topically, even up to 5-6 months of use. No change in labs, etc.

Then at some point someone had mentioned that thyroid is likely deactivated in the skin.

Sublingual application was reflected in labs, as I saw a big jump in total T3 thereafter.
How many drops under the tongue were you using? Or, are using.

Gawdawg

I have some T3 on the way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals