Tags

I think it would be a good idea to have a Tag feature that allows users or mods to label a topic with a particular tag. Clicking on a tag would then bring up all the topics labeled with that tag.

For example, weight related topics which are about serotonin and antibiotics would be tagged with "obesity" and "weight loss" to provide a more contextual search, in addition to their respective placement in the subforms "serotonin" and "antibiotics".

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
cantstoppeating said:
post 112508 I think it would be a good idea to have a Tag feature that allows users or mods to label a topic with a particular tag. Clicking on a tag would then bring up all the topics labeled with that tag.

For example, weight related topics which are about serotonin and antibiotics would be tagged with "obesity" and "weight loss" to provide a more contextual search, in addition to their respective placement in the subforms "serotonin" and "antibiotics".
I agree this would be a great idea.

This one looked promising but it was abandoned before completion. Will keep my eye out for another one. :hattip

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... hilit=tags

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals