T3 (tyronene) Causing Stress Response

Waynish

It really depends on the person and their individual health but it is possible that lower doses work better topically. How do you know the effects you get are from the thyroid and not from the SolBan?
Because before I put thyroid in it, I used to use multiple spray and felt nothing except on that area of skin itself. Now I feel a bit sped up and warmer (a bit warmer than I want to be).

Saphire

I've been using T3 exclusively for over a year.
It works beautifully. Better than any synthetic combo or NDT I've ever tried.

You should try to avoid using more than half a drop (easy to dispense if you're paying attention, if you mistakenly use the whole drop its fine)
the real issue is you MUST have enough fuel on board whether you dose 1mcg or 10mcg a lack of fuel on board with not go well.

Make sure you're dosing after a full meal with adequate carbohydrate and not too much protein. a 5:1 to 2:1 ratio carbohydrate to protein
is the range most folks fall into, you'll have to experiment to find a sweet spot for yourself. To experiment with the T3 itself you could have
simply test with a few sizeable carbohydrate only meals.

The comment above that "T3 doesn't work" is 100% wrong.

I should also add that I've had better results if I wake up and eat some carbohydrate
usually 4-10 ounces of oj and THEN a little bit later eat my full "breakfast" and then and only then do I dose my T3. Definitely NEVER before bfast. You're already low on fuel or empty from fasting all night. Fill your tank first, then ask your metabolism for more after that.

Hello I just started Tyronen t3 by itself 1 week ago. I went to the doctor in April and he ran labs but left out T4 & Reverse t3. I stopped taking my NDT because I kept having trigger pain points in my back. 5 of the most ignored symptoms that could mean you have a thyroid disorder. Even though it has been a week. I take 3 drops first thing when I rise. I have not seen temps drop or any other type symptom's that I have not already been dealing with. I just am not understanding the trigger points in my back. I am also concern I am not taking the T3 correctly. Iwillpost lab results below. I am suppose to be going and seeing my doctor on Monday. However, there is part of me that wants to wait seeing how I feel he isn't helping me and it is literally an hour and 1/2 drive. Any suggestions on any of this would be helpful please. I really don't want to mess myself up!

Zinc 97 Range 60-120
Estrone 400 Range 36-68
Estradiol 6 Postmenopause- No HRT: 1-4 pg/ml
BHRT Target Range:- 2-10 pg/ml
Follicular - 2-10 pg/ml
Luteal: 3-16 pg/ml

Estriol 15
Postmenopause- No HRT: 7-18 pg/ml
BHRT Target Range:- 14-38 pg/ml
Cycling female: 12-25 pg/ml

Progesterone 1580
Postmenopause- No HRT: 5-95 pg/ml
BHRT Target Range:- 100-300 pg/ml
Follicular - 20-100 pg/ml
Luteal: 65-500 pg/ml

DHEA 10 Range 3-10
Testosterone 74 Borderline: 6-9 pg/ml Normal: 10-38 pg/ml
Lipoprotein 89.0 Range 29
Autoimmune/collagen test- CPR High sensitivity - .45 (not sure what this one means) Range: Low 1.0, Average 1.0-3.0, High 3.0
Ferritin 51 Range: 11-307
Homocysteine 5.9 Range 3.7-13.9
Vit D 26.7 Range 30.0-100.0
Cortisol Rhythm - all were in normal range
Leptin 6.3 Range 0.5-15.2
T3, free 4.32 Range 2.52-4.34
TSH .010 Range .270-4.200