T3/T4 Combo - Best Time To Take T4

Jsaute21

I know there are several Ray quotes on his suggested usage of T4 in congregation with T3. I have seen him say that many people like to use T3 throughout the day and rely on the use of a T3/T4 combo to get them through the night, particularly in the winter months. I have also seen him suggest taking 1/8 cynoplus (T3/T4) combo 2x a day. I was wondering what most people on here have had the most success with. I have recently for the first time tried taking Cynoplus twice a day (Once in AM & Once in PM.) Results have been decent at best. I think I prefer taking T3 as needed, an relying on T3/T4 combo at night to keep TSH at bay/stress hormones low. I know that Nathan Hatch is against using T4 entirely.

Mad

I know there are several Ray quotes on his suggested usage of T4 in congregation with T3. I have seen him say that many people like to use T3 throughout the day and rely on the use of a T3/T4 combo to get them through the night, particularly in the winter months. I have also seen him suggest taking 1/8 cynoplus (T3/T4) combo 2x a day. I was wondering what most people on here have had the most success with. I have recently for the first time tried taking Cynoplus twice a day (Once in AM & Once in PM.) Results have been decent at best. I think I prefer taking T3 as needed, an relying on T3/T4 combo at night to keep TSH at bay/stress hormones low. I know that Nathan Hatch is against using T4 entirely.

I started out with one drop tyromix (T3/T4) before bed and worked my way up to 4 drops per day. Took this for several months probably, then started having more issues with hair loss and my head having that sore feeling on the top of it accompanying the hair loss. Read somewhere that too much T4 could contribute to this so I replaced the first three dosages throughout the day with T3 only and bedtime dose remained T3/T4. I noticed an immediate difference in how I felt. Now I'm down to two doses T3 during day and one bedtime dose T3/T4. Feeling the best I have since all this thyroid mess started.

frant26

I'm doing much better without T4 in the morning, not sure why. Nibbling T3 throughout the day and T4/T3 (1/4 novotiral) before bed.

johnsmith

Does it really matter when you take you're T4? I kind of want to starting taking it in the morning instead of before bed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals