T3 Sources

Geoffrey Axel

I have come to the conclusion that the liquid t3 sources are pretty much useless, they are either bunk or the dosage is not consistent when administering the drops.

BSP t3 is good however there are lumps of powder in the solution which make it impossible to dose accurately. I have tried other thyroid from peptide companies but they have been bunk.

The t3 I am using now I can honestly say is the best I have used so far and that includes cynomel. It is made my Geneza Pharmaceuticals, the website is a bit controversial as they mainly sell steroids so unsure if I can post it here or not but a quick google search should bring it up.

EDIT: just to add I would be interested to hear if anyone has found a liquid t3 that is working consistently over a long time scale for them. It is always good to have alternative viable sources to use.
It's been about a year since you made this recommendation. Has anything changed?
A quick google search didn't bring it up...Geneza Pharmaceuticals is a drug company, not a supplier.

Vanced

It's been about a year since you made this recommendation. Has anything changed?
A quick google search didn't bring it up...Geneza Pharmaceuticals is a drug company, not a supplier.

Hi, yes I no longer use the Geneza t3, I know I was raving about it back then but I worked out after that that it was making me way too hyper and I was loosing muscle with it. Not sure what was going on but I don't trust it now.

I am currently using t3 made by Hilma Biocare, its very good. There are a few suppliers out there, mostly bodybuilding/steroid sites and you can also purchase direct from Hilma. I hope this helps.

I use Thybon Henning, get it from a legitimate pharmacy in Germany. 20 mcg T3 per pill, works as good as cytomel.

Needs a prescription from your doctor, though.

Vanced

I use Thybon Henning, get it from a legitimate pharmacy in Germany. 20 mcg T3 per pill, works as good as cytomel.

I have tried Thybon Henning and found it was ineffective for me.

Also found the new cynomel to be bad.

Geoffrey Axel

I've found some doctors who actually prescribe T3 but the cost of an appointment was more than a plane ticket to a country that sells it over the counter. Either way, it's not affordable.

I have tried Thybon Henning and found it was ineffective for me.

Also found the new cynomel to be bad.

I found T3 to be very 'spotty' in general. Sometimes it gives noticeable energy increase, other times it seems to do nothing - seems to depend on way too many other things to be able to feel a benefit from it consistently.

The only thing it consistently does is knock me out between 12 - 4 PM. I mean I literally can't function and have to go to sleep. Quite annoying.

Vanced

I found T3 to be very 'spotty' in general. Sometimes it gives noticeable energy increase, other times it seems to do nothing - seems to depend on way too many other things to be able to feel a benefit from it consistently.

The only thing it consistently does is knock me out between 12 - 4 PM. I mean I literally can't function and have to go to sleep. Quite annoying.

I would disagree with that, good t3 should give a warm feeling, provide energy etc. It shouldn't be taken in isolation either imo, T4 must be taken too.

I would disagree with that, good t3 should give a warm feeling, provide energy etc. It shouldn't be taken in isolation either imo, T4 must be taken too.

My 'best' results come from taking 25 mcg of T4 before bedtime, and taking 10 mcg of T3 throughout the day.
The T4 helps to calm to adrenals and pituitary overnight and makes me feel kinda mellow the whole next day,
while the T3 provides energy. I still have to sleep extra warm to prevent adrenal overactivity otherwise it seems like the hormones hardly work at all.

The biggest overall disappointment is NDT, which feels like taking a sugar pill to me.

DaveFoster

Ordered some t3 and t4 from Geopeptides, wow this stuff is potent as hell, t3 is 200mcg per ml so 1 drop is 8mcg and I can feel the effects off that all day, definite temperature increase. It does feel far more effective than BSP I must say, also the liquid seems to be clear with no separation of the solution unlike the BSP stuff.
Did the T4 from Geo Peptides work well for you? They have some of the best prices for T4, and I'm interested in buying some.

Vanced

Did the T4 from Geo Peptides work well for you? They have some of the best prices for T4, and I'm interested in buying some.

No it didn't work at all, in fact I have given up on all the liquids now and only take tablets.

DaveFoster

No it didn't work at all, in fact I have given up on all the liquids now and only take tablets.
That's unfortunate. I'm using Blue Sky Peptide T3 with great results; hopefully their T4 is as effective.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals