T3 source

cgh4444

I saw a T3 source (Tiromel ) rec recently but went and looked abt they only take crypto/ money order etc.

anyone know a good source that accepts card payment? Thanks in advance.

Sumbody

IdeaLabs Tyronene is very effective when taken sublingually.

They accept card payment, but unfortunately, it looks like they are currently sold out at the moment.

OP
C

cgh4444

That’s unfortunate. Does anyone know when it will be back in stock? I suppose I could just go for tyromix but seems overkill since I already have a bunch of T4 lying around.

Chophouse360

I saw a T3 source (Tiromel ) rec recently but went and looked abt they only take crypto/ money order etc.

anyone know a good source that accepts card payment? Thanks in advance.
The whole point of crypto is so that the gov doesn’t know you’re illegally buying a prescription illegally. Why wouldn’t you want that

OP
C

cgh4444

The whole point of crypto is so that the gov doesn’t know you’re illegally buying a prescription illegally. Why wouldn’t you want that
It’s not a question of not “wanting it”, I’m not sure why you assumed that. It’s not a convenient option for me right now, Is that better?
And there’s a store on this forum where these things are being sold, i doubt many here are too concerned about that particular issue.

Chophouse360

It’s not a question of not “wanting it”, I’m not sure why you assumed that. It’s not a convenient option for me right now, Is that better?
And there’s a store on this forum where these things are being sold, i doubt many here are too concerned about that particular issue.
Calm down lil guy

OP
C

cgh4444

Calm down lil guy
1617161033482.gif

OP
C

cgh4444

Anyways , thanks to the posters who replied with helpful posts. If was able to pay with crypto I’d have had no need to ask the question.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals