T3 side effects

iLoveSugar

If I am feeling some unwanted side effects off T3, how long usually till the symptoms subside after taking it? I cant stop moving my legs, arms, body, etc. Just nervous, jittery and foggy. Only was taking 3-4 mcg at a time, about 20 mcg daily. Took my last dose at 6 PM last evening, so it's been roughly 18 hours. Still out of it...

OP
I

iLoveSugar

j. said:
Why do you take just T3 instead of T3 and T4?

My RT3 was high, and was just trying to get the active form of thyroid for quick benefits.

J

j.

iLoveSugar said:
j. said:
Why do you take just T3 instead of T3 and T4?

My RT3 was high, and was just trying to get the active form of thyroid for quick benefits.

Peat mentioned that when he took T3 only, his heart stopped a few times per minute and that problem went away when he used T3 and T4.

20mcg/day of T3 is actually a very significant dose of thyroid. I think the jitters are occuring because you have ramped up your dosage too quickly. Your endocrinal system has not yet acclimated. I would try no more than 5mcg/day for the first two weeks.

In order to ameliorate your symptoms in the short term you could consider 'comfort' foods, that contain a generous amount of saturated fat and sugar.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Still feeling awful almost 18 hours later, could it still be from T3?

lindsay

I took cytomel for awhile and then switched to cynoplus. the t4 makes such a difference.
how was your TSH, out of curiosity?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

lindsay said:
I took cytomel for awhile and then switched to cynoplus. the t4 makes such a difference.
how was your TSH, out of curiosity?

TSH was 0.82 before any thyroid supplementation. After 3 weeks on T3, it went to like .05

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals