T3 Patch?

Goat-e

You can buy nicotine patches which release the nicotine slowly, is there any reason the same couldn't be done with T3?

powerlifter

Ray peat said that the transdermal application of t3 does not have systemic effects. It works only locally.

kinetic

Why would one need it as a patch? Thousands of hypothyroid individuals take their thyroid supplementation therapy oraly. It gets sufficientky absorbed via oral route.

I know, that things are never as simple as they seem and there is many sides to each coin. One thing I’m aware of for instance, is the claim that thyroxine taken orally also has a certain (negative) effect on the gut microbiome.

But so has anything and in many patients take their oral thyroid supplementational therapy for their whole life. I have actualy never experienced a person, reporting how oral tyroxin would be destroying their digestion or causing any other problems in this regard, so that seems to not be a major issue.

Last edited:

Elize

Oral Thyroid hormones are disastrous to me as the fillers contains allergens for people who have Celiac's disease, Mast Cell activation syndrome or have histamine issues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals