T3 Only Hypothroid Treatment

Luis aguilar

Hey there everybody

I want to start a rigourous T3 only treatment

All of you are alot smarter than me so I wanted to ask, how many (mgs) of T3 should I take in one single dose, how many doses a day, and how long spaced apart?

Thank you

mrchibbs

I recommend the Thyroid section of the Ray Peat Email Exchanges. A wealth of information.

Here are a few quotes from Ray:

T3, by lowering stress, sometimes reveals a low basal metabolic rate, that was hidden by high stress hormones. The body produces about 4 mcg of T3 per hour, so taking more than that can interfere with regulatory processes. It's helpful to use the resting pulse rate, and the 24 hour temperature curve, along with other signs, such as mood, appearance of veins on the hands, etc. The peak temperature should be in the afternoon.

The body makes up to about 4 mcg of T3 in an hour, so each dose should be small, with food to delay absorption. Are you having orange juice and milk in your diet? Sometimes a B vitamin deficiency, especially B1, can cause the fog. A supplement of 10 mg. is often enough to improve focus and prevent fatigue.

Since the body normally produces about 4 mcg of T3 in an hour, taking 10 or 20 mcg at once is unphysiological.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

mrchibbs

Thank yoi for this! I aporeciate your input

Thank you Mr chibbs, valuable info here I appreciate it :)

You're welcome, I hope your experimentation with T3 is successful!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals