T3 Only How Many Mcg Per Hour

Luis aguilar

Hey Everyone

Im here because Id like to ask, all of you who have knowledge or experience taking T3 alone. How many mcg is a safe dose to take, seperated by how much time, and how many doses per day? All of this for the long run

For example...2mcg every hour and a half, 8 times a day?

Thank you for your help I really appreciate it

shine

I'd start with 2 mcg and take another dose when you feel the effects vanishing. Start low and titrate up slowly. I wouldn't do 8 doses on the first day if you're just starting out.

Maybe you're fine with 16mcg a day, maybe you need more, maybe less. You can't really know beforehand. But 16mcg total daily dose seems pretty safe to me in the long run.

taralynne

I have been doing a modified Wilson's protocol and started out at 6.25 mcg 4x day and then increased it every day with the highest dose ending up at 43.75 4x/day. As far as side effects go, long before I started the Wilson protocol, I supplemented Armour with some T3 and when I first added in the T3 I became insatiably hungry. I ate to appetite but decreased the dose and that eventually subsided. Probably a year or so later I started the modified Wilson's protocol and did not experience the increase in appetite, thankfully. The first time through the protocol when I was titrating up the dose my heart rate got pretty high for me (on my own I am anywhere from low to high 70's) and when I got into the high 90's-100 I stopped increasing it and just hung out there for awhile till it normalized. Nothing increases my temperature as reliably as T3 and my heart rate never gets that high anymore- it pretty much stays in the 80's when I'm taking it. T3 has really been the missing piece or me. Chronic pain has gone away, the deep cracks that I have had in my heels for years have cleared up completely, my cuticles are no longer ragged, temps are up, heart rate is good- I am just amazed at the way my body has been healing. Now, if only I could lose some weight I would be golden but I'm hoping that is still to come. Good luck..

Edited to add- I am no longer taking the Armour, only the T3.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

I'd start with 2 mcg and take another dose when you feel the effects vanishing. Start low and titrate up slowly. I wouldn't do 8 doses on the first day if you're just starting out.

Maybe you're fine with 16mcg a day, maybe you need more, maybe less. You can't really know beforehand. But 16mcg total daily dose seems pretty safe to me in the long run.
Yea Ive been doing 2mcg T3 about every hour and a half at least 6 times a day, everything is fine except Ive been noticing insane headaches..... have you had experiences luke this?

Might do 2mcg every two hours

shine

Where can I get this low dose T3? I am in the US. Thanks!

You can buy Tyronene and dilute it. It has to be 95+% alc. Everclear 95%alc/190 proof should work but I don't know about availability in the US.

No, it doesn't dissolve in water. You can buy a dropper bottle, a 10ml syringe with a long blunt needle and some 96% ethanol and then mix 1 part Tyronene with 7 parts ethanol (for example 1ml T3 with 7ml ethanol) for 1mcg per drop. I would suggest you wear single use gloves while handling the opened Tyronene bottle.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals