T3 Hunger At Night

Jing

I'm taking tiromel atm only 12.5mcg seems to be enough to help with my brain fog but I wake up in the middle of the night hungry and can't sleep unless I eat something, I'm eating around 3200 calories a day sometimes more this could obviously be solved by eating more in the day but I just don't feel hungry in the day, its hard enough getting the calories I eat now. Why does it not help my appetite in the day but I get a good appetite in the middle of the night?

Lolinaa

I take cynomel sometimes in the morning when I feel sluggish and I always have it with breakfast or a meal at 12 when I am really tired.

Ray advises to have it with a meal so the effects can last longer.

redsun

I'm taking tiromel atm only 12.5mcg seems to be enough to help with my brain fog but I wake up in the middle of the night hungry and can't sleep unless I eat something, I'm eating around 3200 calories a day sometimes more this could obviously be solved by eating more in the day but I just don't feel hungry in the day, its hard enough getting the calories I eat now. Why does it not help my appetite in the day but I get a good appetite in the middle of the night?

You could keep some type of snack you can eat right away nearby to deal with that temporarily. You are running out of glycogen, thats why you are waking up. I am by no means an expert on the matter so hopefully other users will chime in, but I do know large amounts of caffeine is supposed to clean out the liver and help reduce insulin resistance and thereby help the liver hold more glycogen. Biotin also increases glycogen synthesis. I read a few anecdotes of users here being able to longer between meals(because of increased glycogen) after taking biotin.

Biotin Promotes Glycogen Synthesis

Caffeine Reverses Stress, Insulin Resistance, Hypertension

OP
J

Jing

You could keep some type of snack you can eat right away nearby to deal with that temporarily. You are running out of glycogen, thats why you are waking up. I am by no means an expert on the matter so hopefully other users will chime in, but I do know large amounts of caffeine is supposed to clean out the liver and help reduce insulin resistance and thereby help the liver hold more glycogen. Biotin also increases glycogen synthesis. I read a few anecdotes of users here being able to longer between meals(because of increased glycogen) after taking biotin.

Biotin Promotes Glycogen Synthesis

Caffeine Reverses Stress, Insulin Resistance, Hypertension
Yh that's what I have been doing so far just eating something when I wake up, I just wish it would increase my appetite in the day so I could eat more to last throughout the night.