T3 cured my type 2 diabetes !!! :) :) :)

treelady

WAHOO! Just wanted to let you know my GOOD NEWS. :D

I am hypothyroid and was taking time release T3 along with Armour and I had to keep my carbs very low or my blood sugar would shoot up. After reading Peat, I got my Dr to prescribe regular T3 that I could take in sml pieces throughout the day instead of the time release. Gradually I was able to increase my carbs and my blood sugar was normal. Now that I am eating more sugar, I am needing less T3.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Fantastic!!! :woo Thank you for sharing the good news!! :D

What T3 are you taking?

OP
treelady

treelady

Liothyronine SOD 5 mcg pills that I break in half. I muscle test to see when I need to take it. It comes out to take 12.5 - 15mcg/day. I also take 97.5mg Westhroid, 1/2 when I get up and 1/2 when I go to bed.

tara

Very cool. :)

4peatssake

treelady said:
WAHOO! Just wanted to let you know my GOOD NEWS. :D

I am hypothyroid and was taking time release T3 along with Armour and I had to keep my carbs very low or my blood sugar would shoot up. After reading Peat, I got my Dr to prescribe regular T3 that I could take in sml pieces throughout the day instead of the time release. Gradually I was able to increase my carbs and my blood sugar was normal. Now that I am eating more sugar, I am needing less T3.
:woo

OP
treelady

treelady

update:(
I did some mild cleansing (enula, burbur) for bacteria. Got extreme back/kidney pain that was worse when I laid down so didn't get much sleep for several days til I found more aspirin helped. Then I noticed my blood sugar was up again. I guess the herbs damaged my kidneys. Oh well nothing like extreme pain to get your attention. I'll never to that again! So I am having hardly any sugar and small portions more often to control my blood sugar. I am hoping that my blood sugar will correct over time. I also ran across the UREA thread, research it, and have started urine therapy, a couple ounces when I get up in the morning. ...It's supposed to be good for everything so I am determined to stick with it.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Oh darn, one step forward and a half step back. It happens sometimes. Hang in there treelady and keep us posted!

burtlancast

Actually, your thread would be more appropiately titled " Singe T3 spaced throughout the day better than time-release T3 and armour, for type 2 diabetes"

OP
treelady

treelady

Code:
Actually, your thread would be more appropriately titled " Singe T3 spaced throughout the day better than time-release T3 and armour, for type 2 diabetes"

You're right Burt. I have a tendency to get overly optimistic - When something seems to be working I get all excited... The word "Cure" was a little strong. BTW, I guess I wasn't clear, I didn't stop the Armour(Westhroid is the same thing as Armour), I just added the non-time-release T3.

Thanks Blossom. I'm definitely better than I was before taking the regular T3 and I'll be back in a couple months with good news.

OP
treelady

treelady

Wanted to report back - I had to stop the UT. It made my varicose veins worse...Strange. Must have had something toxic in it. I stopped cocoa when i stopped UT and i am thinking I was having an allergic reaction to the cocoa(I was addicted) and it was magnified because I was getting it twice w/the UT. My legs are doing really good now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals