T3 Accumulates In The Body?

gilson dantas

I readed on R Peat: "With T3, the effect is quick (starting within a few seconds when you chew it), and decreasing gradually after about two hours, so it´s possible, in a fairly short time, to explore the effects of differents amounts of it, and the way it accumulates in the body, with increasing effects".[Thyroid, temperature, pulse and TSH"]
T3 accumulates in the body? Or T4 accumulates? If T3 have quick effect, how it can accumulates?

Simonsays

Im not an expert , but i think T4 can accumulate especially if your taking Thyroxine (synthetic t4) like me. I dont know of T3 accumulating , but there is RT3. I dont know if it accumulates as such, but im sure others can help on this.

Sucrates

T3 can get high, well above range in autoimmune thyroid conditions and if supplementation is very high. If T4 is high, conversion to RT3 will increase, lowering the efficacy of T3. Depends on what you mean by "accumulates".

Koveras

I readed on R Peat: "With T3, the effect is quick (starting within a few seconds when you chew it), and decreasing gradually after about two hours, so it´s possible, in a fairly short time, to explore the effects of differents amounts of it, and the way it accumulates in the body, with increasing effects".[Thyroid, temperature, pulse and TSH"]
T3 accumulates in the body? Or T4 accumulates? If T3 have quick effect, how it can accumulates?

Wikipedia lists the half-life of T3 (triiodothyronine/liothyronine) as somewhere between 24 hours and 2.5 days. Although most recognize multiple daily doses as necessary to maintain consistent blood levels.

Any substance technically accumulates if you dose it more frequently then it is metabolized, whether that happens to be a short or long period.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals