Synthetic T3 In UK

A.R

Would anyone please know where I could get some T3 from? I live in U.K. So don't want to be getting anything from US as I've had problems with customs before and can't risk losing any money. No chance my doctor will prescribe it.

Brundle

I've just been looking around because I am interested in this too, and I found that International Pharmacy How to get T3 thyroid treatment in the UK offers to let people in the UK order "from a choice of leading T3 natural thyroid treatments".

Apparently T3 is not often prescribed on the NHS any more due its becoming more expensive than T4.

It gives this reason on its website:

Why can’t you get T3 thyroid medication in the UK?​

The story that comes out time and again is that hypothyroid patients are only prescribed levothyroxine (T4) because it is a cheaper medication. Those in England who have hypothyroidism are entitled to a Medical Exemption certificate, entitling them to free prescriptions. Otherwise you have to pay towards prescriptions. Because the NHS bears the brunt of prescription costs, it’s understandable that many feel they opt for the cheapest option.

However, many people with hypothyroidism believe they need T3 in addition to T4 in order to control their symptoms. But the cost of liothyronine has increased dramatically over the years, likely making those in control of prescription budgets less likely to encourage the use of more expensive medications.

President of the British Thyroid Association, Dr Krishna Chatterjee who is a consultant endocrinologist at Cambridge University said: “The enormous rise in the cost of T3 has coincided with the fall in prescriptions.”

NHS GPs are advised not to ‘initiate’ T3 for new patients. However, the guidance to GPs does allow room for when there are “exceptional circumstances”. Then, it says, a 3 month trial can be offered. Yet, there’s clear evidence that this guidance isn’t actually being followed and patients are still failing to get the T3 they believe they need.

Thyroid UK is now running a campaign to get T3 prescribed appropriately again. But what can people with hypothyroidism who believe they need T3 to manage their symptoms do?

How to order T3 in the UK​

If your UK doctor won’t prescribe you the T3 you believe you need, what can you do?

Firstly, you can ask for a clear breakdown of your blood test results. Here you can see for yourself if your T3 is low.

If it is, then you can make the decision to source T3 for yourself. At International Pharmacy you are able to order from a choice of leading T3 natural thyroid treatments, as well as order liothyronine. You are in control of the medication you take whilst knowing you’re obtaining it from a reliable and professional source. We bring you T3 options that have come direct from the manufacturer.

You can also feel confident to discuss the use of T3, sourced privately, with your GP. They may not be willing or able to write the prescription for you themselves, but they should be willing and able to discuss the importance of it for your treatment.

Choose International Pharmacy and take control of your T3 thyroid medication.

Sefton10

1623145204428.png

I know people in the UK who get T3 from here and it makes it through customs no problem.

AdoTintor

In the US there are so many people that are not covered by insurance that there is a market for cheap medicines - hence the Mexican pharmacy, mentioned by @Sefton10, is basically doing massive business and I assume functions as the pharmacy/NHS for the US poor. Once a friend asked why they hadnt confirmed payment and the reply said they process 4 million orders a day so they might want to take that into account.

In UK everything is free-ish on NHS, so no real market for alternatives. Someone mentioned a Polish place for T3 elsewhere but not tried it.

Nippy

Would anyone please know where I could get some T3 from? I live in U.K. So don't want to be getting anything from US as I've had problems with customs before and can't risk losing any money. No chance my doctor will prescribe it.
Send me a private mate

Sefton10

In the US there are so many people that are not covered by insurance that there is a market for cheap medicines - hence the Mexican pharmacy, mentioned by @Sefton10, is basically doing massive business and I assume functions as the pharmacy/NHS for the US poor. Once a friend asked why they hadnt confirmed payment and the reply said they process 4 million orders a day so they might want to take that into account.

In UK everything is free-ish on NHS, so no real market for alternatives. Someone mentioned a Polish place for T3 elsewhere but not tried it.
Good points.

This is the place Peat usually recommends Farmacia Del Niño - PHARMACY ONLINE IN MEXICO OF BRAND NAME & GENERIC MEDICATIONS, DRUG STORE IN MEXICO, MEDICINES ONLINE, PHARMACY IN MEXICO / Anointed By God

There's also this place Tiromel T3 25 mcg. and this place Liothyronine (T3) - FitBody.is

I haven't used any of them personally as haven't pulled the trigger on T3 yet.

S-VV

Havent tried it, but was planning to. Some people vouch for it

Sefton10

Havent tried it, but was planning to. Some people vouch for it
Just ordered this one. Came to €34 with delivery if you register with the site. Bit of a convoluted ordering process, but at least can use credit card. Let's see.

Sefton10

Just ordered this one. Came to €34 with delivery if you register with the site. Bit of a convoluted ordering process, but at least can use credit card. Let's see.
Can confirm this arrived in around 10 days. Cleverly packaged to avoid any attention from customs. Haven’t tried the product yet but looks like a legit alternative to the Mexican route.

M

metabolizm

Isn't it telling how unbelievably easy it is to leave a GP with an SSRI prescription, and in contrast how hard it is to get a prescription for something like T3, so hard that we're having to look at pharmacies in Mexico?

Sefton10

Isn't it telling how unbelievably easy it is to leave a GP with an SSRI prescription, and in contrast how hard it is to get a prescription for something like T3, so hard that we're having to look at pharmacies in Mexico?
Yep, it seems there's an inverse correlation between how easy something is to get and how good it might be for you...

BrianF

It did take a long time but that was in January and everything seemed to be slower due to covid. Nevertheless, I'm very happy with the product and will buy more of this product from these guys.

Callmestar

Can confirm this arrived in around 10 days. Cleverly packaged to avoid any attention from customs. Haven’t tried the product yet but looks like a legit alternative to the Mexican route.

Was the medication legit/effective? I'm considering ordering from there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals