Synthesizing Methylene Blue?

Waynish

First, I haven't found a clear description for how to practically synthesize it. And was it always done the same way? Anything so cheap to synthesize, one must be skeptical of its quality versus the original(s).
Second, what substance was found in nature that inspired its synthesis? I'm pretty sure I heard there was a naturally occurring form found before its synthesis.

BRMarshall

As civilization goes into collapse mode, knowledge bases, like chemical synthesis, need to not only understood but practiced in a manner that preserves certain traditions of understanding...

Of course the paradox is that we have extremely powerful capabilities, but a hubris that we think that we can preserve what Korzbinski identified as time-binding
capabilities as the academies have lost track of reality, which from a Pertain perspective I suppose was corrupted in certain corridors a long time ago as classical multi-disciplinary approaches to learning and eduction where jettisoned with the advent of "professionalism".

Now unfortunately it would seem that the person fondly referred to as the Travisoid may have met rigor mortis, and prior to, I believe, the whole Corona Covid bio-war pandemic, to which his amazing contributions are certainly missed, and to which the more properly paranoid amongst us might entertain ideas that snuff might be involved, and not in the way we might think of route by which to imbibe nicotine, but rather in the suggestion of the words if one knows what I mean, which is not intended to inflate strange speculations into this smoke ring, Dr. Watson! Of course one must never rule out foul play, for it would seem that the world of chemistry is at the heart of a world wide mystery to which some suspect the insidious Fu Manchu...With the fall of Kabul, may I say things are plenty mixed up on the stage, so who knows perhaps we shall be a reading an account from Miles Mathis in the coming days that Travis faked his death, but then that would suggest that he is a Phoenician, but lets not fall for numerology and other such breadcrumbs, or pictures of Biden eating ice cream cones...

So after this meandering back to the question, can someone synthesize on their own the first synthesized medicine....I suppose it is possible and it might be important for someone to write the basic handbook, cut in stone and erected as an antithesis to the Georgia Guidstones, which by the way demonstrate an ugliness of form, imagination and skill....how the masonic knowledge has fallen, which basically is, masonry that is, for knowledge and formulas of how to transmit what was lost knowledge, that needed to be guarded and protected, but also cultivated and passed on, which in a certain sense has not, as dumbing down, and the perversion of knowledge, craft and technique, has gone into propaganda, brainwashing and the ultimate panopticon upon us.

Thanks for the question!....It is basic and fundamental as well as perennial....my thought to close this ramble is to study the Platonic solids and insights of Professor Robert Moon!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9w-ny6Xxn0

And this link is not an endorsement of DDT...but does have some gems besides quality explorations into Moon's work as continuation of Kepler's...and yes Virginia they did try to snuff LaRouche!

So I suppose the real question is synthesizing some good LSD analog that does not cause heart fibrosis!
Or Pyrucet!

OP
W

Waynish

As civilization goes into collapse mode, knowledge bases, like chemical synthesis, need to not only understood but practiced in a manner that preserves certain traditions of understanding...

Of course the paradox is that we have extremely powerful capabilities, but a hubris that we think that we can preserve what Korzbinski identified as time-binding
capabilities as the academies have lost track of reality, which from a Pertain perspective I suppose was corrupted in certain corridors a long time ago as classical multi-disciplinary approaches to learning and eduction where jettisoned with the advent of "professionalism".

Now unfortunately it would seem that the person fondly referred to as the Travisoid may have met rigor mortis, and prior to, I believe, the whole Corona Covid bio-war pandemic, to which his amazing contributions are certainly missed, and to which the more properly paranoid amongst us might entertain ideas that snuff might be involved, and not in the way we might think of route by which to imbibe nicotine, but rather in the suggestion of the words if one knows what I mean, which is not intended to inflate strange speculations into this smoke ring, Dr. Watson! Of course one must never rule out foul play, for it would seem that the world of chemistry is at the heart of a world wide mystery to which some suspect the insidious Fu Manchu...With the fall of Kabul, may I say things are plenty mixed up on the stage, so who knows perhaps we shall be a reading an account from Miles Mathis in the coming days that Travis faked his death, but then that would suggest that he is a Phoenician, but lets not fall for numerology and other such breadcrumbs, or pictures of Biden eating ice cream cones...

So after this meandering back to the question, can someone synthesize on their own the first synthesized medicine....I suppose it is possible and it might be important for someone to write the basic handbook, cut in stone and erected as an antithesis to the Georgia Guidstones, which by the way demonstrate an ugliness of form, imagination and skill....how the masonic knowledge has fallen, which basically is, masonry that is, for knowledge and formulas of how to transmit what was lost knowledge, that needed to be guarded and protected, but also cultivated and passed on, which in a certain sense has not, as dumbing down, and the perversion of knowledge, craft and technique, has gone into propaganda, brainwashing and the ultimate panopticon upon us.

Thanks for the question!....It is basic and fundamental as well as perennial....my thought to close this ramble is to study the Platonic solids and insights of Professor Robert Moon!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9w-ny6Xxn0

And this link is not an endorsement of DDT...but does have some gems besides quality explorations into Moon's work as continuation of Kepler's...and yes Virginia they did try to snuff LaRouche!

So I suppose the real question is synthesizing some good LSD analog that does not cause heart fibrosis!
Or Pyrucet!

That physics is total nonsense in my view. Space by definition does not have properties. And the atomic model is totally wrong. But I wanna keep this thread focused on finding the original version of methylene blue. Interesting that one of the things it is synthesized from has 'cyanide' in its name :)

I'm all for practical synthesis of ergot derivatives... If anyone has unique stuff to share in that domain, then feel free to do so here (and if enough is accumulated it can be moved into another thread).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals