Symmetry

ursidae

What could it mean when most of the sickness is on one side of the body?
Face breaking out almost exclusively on the right side, right knee and wrist hurting more, right ovary having a lot more follicles (PCOS), stronger muscle pain on right side, stomach aches to the right of the navel, raised moles accumulating on the right side, surely there must be a reason

Dutchie

I've noticed such a thing too with myself. I always wondered if it could be possible if one part of the brain is having more difficulty sending the rigth kind of messages to organs on the side you're experiencing all the problems....

TheSir

Is your posture imbalanced too? One shoulder lower than the other, one foot rotated more externally the other, one leg in front of another etc?

OP
U

ursidae

Is your posture imbalanced too? One shoulder lower than the other, one foot rotated more externally the other, one leg in front of another etc?
Yes shoulders are uneven and I have had poor posture all my life. Had abnormal gait as a child (feet pointing inwards)
Working on correcting that with yoga and it helps a lot
Don’t know if that’s the cause of the general right side weakness or a consequence of it but I’m sure it exacerbates the problem

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals