Swollen Hands

lefthanded

Any method for attenuating fibrosis in the hands? I have relatively bulky hands that are the result of self-harm and earlier accidents.

One hand is marginally larger than the other and both are most noticeably swollen immediately after waking up.

I take 2x 325mg aspirin and coffee daily, niacinamide, Vit E, and other supplements.

The swelling does not impede my daily activities, but is an unpleasant reminder to darker days.

Any ideas?

M

marikay

Any method for attenuating fibrosis in the hands? I have relatively bulky hands that are the result of self-harm and earlier accidents.

One hand is marginally larger than the other and both are most noticeably swollen immediately after waking up.

I take 2x 325mg aspirin and coffee daily, niacinamide, Vit E, and other supplements.

The swelling does not impede my daily activities, but is an unpleasant reminder to darker days.

Any ideas?

sodium always helps the swelling in my hands. i don't have the same reasons for the swelling, but i still think it might be worth a try, especially before bedtime. Good luck.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals