Swollen Cysts And Lipomas

kiran

Does anybody have any suggestions for dealing with swollen cysts and lipomas? I seem to have a few of these. I even got another swollen cyst recently and I've been eating peat for a while now.

Does anyone have any recommendation for this sort of thing? I've heard comments elsewhere that's a sign of liver issues, and that enzymes might work, but I've been somewhat wary of enzymes.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Kiran, how long have you been Peating?

OP
kiran

kiran

I've been going low PUFA for several years now, partly based on Peat (not as low as peat recommends, but I'm sure I've made significant progress reducing stored PUFA). I decided to go Peat whole heartedly about 1.5 years ago, but took up OJ/sugar seriously about 8 months ago.

If this is an indicator at all: I can't really tolerate a tbsp of coconut oil last time I checked (a few months ago), which used to give me a nice bump in mood a while ago.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What does the coconut oil do to you?

OP
kiran

kiran

Yes, refined. I can't remember exactly why I stopped, I'll have to re-check it sometime.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Might want to recheck it. I had to stop milk and now I am totally fine with it.

mother

Bump-
I too am interested in this subject. What can be done about lipomas besides surgery?

OP
kiran

kiran

I suspect the lipomas are connected to vitamin D status. My PTH and calcium are high, and a vitamin D deficiency is correlated with lipomas.

My lipomas have shrunk somewhat after 1.5 years on a Peatish diet. I think all that sugar can have a vit D sparing effect. Perhaps taking a much larger dose of D3 might help...

OP
kiran

kiran

They may have decreased slightly over time as I eat peat, but nothing dramatic unfortunately.

NathanK

I believe I read a post a while back that Haidut had success reducing his lipomas using caffeine topically. Ray doesnt say much about cysts in general except it's likely from endotoxin. Go figure. This may be a good question to email him

Hitoshi

mine disappeared within months after eliminating the protein end of dairy (milk) and grains years ago
it also appears to be linked to omega6 fatty acid storage and estrogen (the adaptive stress response no doubt) as it seems to often be linked with cherry angiomas
this is what i observe clinically at least

X160

mine disappeared within months after eliminating the protein end of dairy (milk) and grains years ago
it also appears to be linked to omega6 fatty acid storage and estrogen (the adaptive stress response no doubt) as it seems to often be linked with cherry angiomas
this is what i observe clinically at least

Hitoshi,
Did you cut out all the milk, cheese, ice cream,coffee with milk, whey/casein protein? I have several lipomas and I use about 30 grams of pure casein daily with 500ml of skim milk to meet my protein requirements. If cutting out dairy helps, I will replace casein with collagen/BCAA/individual amino acids. Not sure if that is a good choice though.

marteagal

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sure you will be ask again sometime in the future (but not by me) ;)

marteagal

Have you also tried urea topically or up to 120 g orally? Kiran, I think I read you have been taking 15 g orally per day for a while now, but have you ever tried a higher dose? I am fascinated by the interview "Uses of Urea" (KMUD, 2015-02-20). And after reading the article "Urea in the treatment of epibulbar malignancies" by Danopoulos et al. (1975), I was wondering: if such severe cases of eye cancer can be healed by 5 - 12 applications of topical urea powder, then why shouldn't it work for a cyst?