Swine Flu With Pandemic Potential Discovered In China G4 EA H1N1

Runenight201

How do you know it was a virus? Maybe it was bacteria, or fungi, or mold. Those are all microbes than can cause sickness. Maybe is wasn't any of those. Maybe it was bad food, or some toxic chemical in your house. Bleach? Some sort of disinfectant? Maybe it was air pollution? Stress? A bad drug, a bad supplement?

Might have been any of those.

Because my parents and I are all experiencing the same symptoms that line up exactly with what the CDC says to expect for a coronavirus and we all tested positive for the said virus. That’s enough for information for me.

Last edited:
Because my parents and I are all experiencing the same symptoms that line up exactly with what the CDC says to expect for a coronavirus and we all tested positive for the said virus. That’s enough for information for me.

Then your immune system is not working. Maybe it's not your fault but likely you are doing something wrong.

My oldest sister is a frail vegan, tested positive, and was quite ill for three weeks. The boys in our family are all heavy meat eaters and either never became sick or experienced one 24 hour period where they felt "off " but didn't miss a beat for the rest of the week.

Up to 80% of Germans not only do not get sick from covid19 and cannot pass on covid19, they cannot even contract it when exposed to it and therefore do not need to produce antibodies in response due to so called "immunological dark matter"-- which can be practically translated to mean a high functioning immune system-- according to the world's most influential neuroscientist, Dr. Karl Friston, who was able to apply his model of brain function to understanding covid's spread through the world population (since both are dynamic complex systems). Unlike Ferguson, his predictions are reported to have been accurate: Covid-19 expert Karl Friston: 'Germany may have more immunological “dark matter”'.

Last edited:

Runenight201

Then your immune system is not working. Maybe it's not your fault but likely you are doing something wrong.

My oldest sister is a frail vegan, tested positive, and was quite ill for three weeks. The boys in our family are all heavy meat eaters and either never became sick or experienced one 24 hour period where they felt "off " but didn't miss a beat for the rest of the week.

Up to 80% of Germans not only do not get sick from covid19 and cannot pass on covid19, they cannot even contract it when exposed to it and therefore do not need to produce antibodies in response due to so called "immunological dark matter"-- which can be practically translated to mean a high functioning immune system-- according to the world's most influential neuroscientist, Dr. Karl Friston, who was able to apply his model of brain function to understanding covid's spread through the world population (since both are dynamic complex systems). Unlike Ferguson, his predictions are reported to have been accurate: Covid-19 expert Karl Friston: 'Germany may have more immunological “dark matter”'.

Yup I’m working on it. Wouldn’t ever be here at this forum if I never had any health problems right?

tankasnowgod

Ah. So you trust "the authorities." Never mind that those symptoms line up with with hundreds of other conditions. They are generic cold and flu symptoms, combined with pneumonia.

I'm continue to be shocked at the number of people on this forum that would blindly trust info from an organization like the CDC. The USDA still recommends using high PUFA oils. So is a USDA recommendation good enough for dietary advice?

tankasnowgod

Then your immune system is not working.

Huge overstatement. If your immune system truly wasn't working, you would suffer from multiple infections and die likely within a year. This is traditionally what happens to SCID babies. Getting some cold and flu symptoms for a few days (or weeks) does not mean that your immune system isn't working.

Whichway?

I don't think COVID has ever been properly isolated and purified, which means all the tests and all the stats are useless. If it's anything, it's a common cold and flu bug (just like other corona viruses are thought to be), and I think it swept thru the general population over the winter, going with that assumption.

If it doesn't actually exist (and again, the proper procedures don't appear to have been done, please link any papers that have seen that have purified and isolated the virus)...... zero people.

Feb 24 2020

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7036342

S
wab taken from patient. Swab transferred to clean cells to see if infection in cells develops. Control cells used to ensure cells are clean and lab tech hasn’t infected them due to sloppy technique. Cells checked visually for infection. Infection confirmed.

Supernatent (liquid around infected cells) taken and placed on new clean cells. Supernatent shown to infect new cells. This step confirms that virus that grew in cells is capable of infecting other cells.

Virus particles confirmed by electron microscope images. Visually match with corona virus.

Viral particles purified and nucleotide sequence is read and confirmed to be novel SARS Cov-2 and not any other known virus.

Last edited:

boris

@Whichway? @tankasnowgod @Runenight201

Even if it has been isolated the tests and statistics are useless because the labs are instructed by the WHO to report any coronavirus as the novel SARS-Cov2 even if they only detect one of the older "harmless" coronaviruses.

GenePro SARS-CoV-2 Test Kit - Gencurix - Page - PDF Catalogs | Technical Documentation
The PCR tests detect 2 sequences the ORF1 gene (only this one is specific to the "dangerous" novel SARS-CoV2) and E-gene (part of old harmless coronavirus and the new one). When only the E-gene is detected, it means there is no sign of SARS-CoV2:
orf1 e.jpg

A german lab reported in April that according to WHO recommendation they should report SARS-CoV2 positive even if they only detect the E-gene. They have recently deleted this update from their website, I suppose they were getting too many questions. Fortunately I saved the page:
e gene.jpg

J

jb116

@Whichway? @tankasnowgod @Runenight201

Even if it has been isolated the tests and statistics are useless because the labs are instructed by the WHO to report any coronavirus as the novel SARS-Cov2 even if they only detect one of the older "harmless" coronaviruses.

GenePro SARS-CoV-2 Test Kit - Gencurix - Page - PDF Catalogs | Technical Documentation
The PCR tests detect 2 sequences the ORF1 gene (only this one is specific to the "dangerous" novel SARS-CoV2) and E-gene (part of old harmless coronavirus and the new one). When only the E-gene is detected, it means there is no sign of SARS-CoV2:
View attachment 18375

A german lab reported in April that according to WHO recommendation they should report SARS-CoV2 positive even if they only detect the E-gene. They have recently deleted this update from their website, I suppose they were getting too many questions. Fortunately I saved the page:
View attachment 18376
What's the URL for that page ?

Huge overstatement. If your immune system truly wasn't working, you would suffer from multiple infections and die likely within a year. This is traditionally what happens to SCID babies. Getting some cold and flu symptoms for a few days (or weeks) does not mean that your immune system isn't working.

I stand corrected for imprecise use of language. Living exclusively among non-native speakers eventually takes its toll.

His immune system is not working as well as that of someone who does not succumb to the virus after contact. Apparently he lacks immunological dark matter.

lvysaur

Up to 80% of Germans not only do not get sick from covid19 and cannot pass on covid19, they cannot even contract it when exposed to it and therefore do not need to produce antibodies in response due to so called "immunological dark matter"
Sounds like nonsense that can much more likely be explained by Germans being a far more obedient people, and more likely to use common sense measures like wearing a mask.

IE the same reason that South Korea has 1/1000 the death rate with 20x the population density.

boris

@lvysaur the masks were made mandatory here recently when everything was already over. At the height of the „pandemic“ there were no mandatory masks in major cities and not a single soul was wearing them. When supermarkets had to have mandatory distances of 1,5m between people there were no social distancing rules in the heavily used public transport for weeks and seeing someone with a mask was an exception.

Sounds like nonsense that can much more likely be explained by Germans being a far more obedient people, and more likely to use common sense measures like wearing a mask.

IE the same reason that South Korea has 1/1000 the death rate with 20x the population density.

I can certainly agree that South Koreans have likely navigated viral crises historically well in part due to citizen submission to authority. Perhaps they are fortunate that their authorities for the most part have been trustworthy.

I believe the German success is due to the freedom doctors have to treat their patients as they see fit. Burtlancast highlighted this essential principle last year as I recall: Therapy freedom - Wikipedia.

To explain:

If you're a New York covid patient, in brutal top-down fashion governor Cuomo decides that you don't deserve hydroxychloroquine (and in fact bans it), which would support zinc absorption, or the antibiotic azithromycin-- the three of which were used to successfully treat dying patients in other US clinics-- but you do deserve to be intubated on a ventilator powered at a predetermined level guaranteed to destroy your lung tissue, generate fluid buildup, induce bacterial pneumonia, and kill you.

If you are a German patient, and Dr. Claus Köhnlein is your GP, and you call him up stating you have flu-like symptoms and are scared, he says, "Don't be scared, homie. In fact, don't even come in. Drink soups, take plenty of rest, and get fresh air and sunshine when you can." As a result, Dr. Köhnlein did not have even one covid death in his clinic.

Last edited:

ThinPicking

@tankasnowgod and others, thank you so much for your level headed contributions.

This last post from @Homo Consumericus is particularly pertinent. Standardised clinical practice and the concept of professional malpractice are big problems. It's hard for most people to get their heads around this.

My interest in this comes from losing a love to oncology. Covid has just made it all the more obvious.