Swelling Up! Bloating!

OP
T

Thomas

Swandattur said:
Here's that link: http://high-fat-nutrition.blogspot.com/ ... toxin.html He is worrying about another thing, but this is interesting information about the cause and cure of what happens after too much anti-biotics. Thinking about it is like reading a Ray Peat article. You have to put on the 'thinking cap,' or I do. :)

Thank you for the link and your company. I will have to drink my coffee now with lots of sugar and go to bed.
Good night from here in Sweden!

cheers
Thomas

Swandattur

I was eating steak and homemade steak sauce and fruit late last night. :) It does seem odd about the dizziness. I guess collapse into bed. It seems as if people who have more serious hypothyroid symptoms have more problems like that. If you haven't been trying the diet recommendations long, maybe you are just getting adjusted. I have had some adjustment related symptoms at times. I have to be careful not to eat too much liver, or I get very torpid.

Vins7

Hi guys,
I had to do a test in the lab and had to eat everything for a week again and noticed one thing I like to ask you about.
When I started to eat carbs again, especially bread, after a ca 6 month break, i swelled up.

I have a stomach like a football but there is no pain, no flatulence, no belching....or very little. Is that water or what is that? I can ping -pong with it. If I stop eating carbs for a day or two I have a flat stomach again. My biggest problem is not so much pain but brain-fog, dizzyness, and a wirred sea-sick feeling which when culiminating is leading to anxiety.

any ideas what that could be?
cheers
Thomas

Hello tomas, the same thing that happened to you happens to me.
Did you finally solve it? What was it due to?
I think your experience can help me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals