Sweet chesrnut and pufa? Good or bad?

ChetnikPeater

This does not deserve a response. You are being intentionally hostile and obtuse.
I think he does have a point though, do they not also contain PUFA. I am also wondering if the fat content of PUFA in a chestnut is so small that if offered one shouldn't have to worry about eating it. There is 140mg of Omega-3 in a single egg, so I wonder in relation to that is a chestnut pretty harmless? Keep in mind even coconut oil has 2-4% PUFA.

I wonder in relation to eggs or milk, is the PUFA in chestnuts lower, higher or average?

mostlylurking

I think he does have a point though, do they not also contain PUFA. I am also wondering if the fat content of PUFA in a chestnut is so small that if offered one shouldn't have to worry about eating it. There is 140mg of Omega-3 in a single egg, so I wonder in relation to that is a chestnut pretty harmless? Keep in mind even coconut oil has 2-4% PUFA.

I wonder in relation to eggs or milk, is the PUFA in chestnuts lower, higher or average?
I think it would be most helpful when deciding exactly where your daily unavoidable PUFA exposure comes from what positive attributes the food in question has. Eggs and milk are pretty nutritious whereas I've no idea what chestnuts might have to offer.