Sweden (Gothenburg) food sourcing

new_bie

Hey :) I’m new here! And not sure if this sort of post or question is accepted/appreciated. But trying my luck.

I moved to Sweden-Gothenburg last year and it seems impossible to find corn & soy free eggs. They always have either soy or corn, I did an exhausting research, talked to many farmers but so far I wasn’t successful.

So now I have two questions:

1) which one is the lesser evil: corn or soy? If organic.

2) is anyone by any chance living in Sweden Gothenburg and knows where to source s&c free eggs?

I’ve also been trying to get a2 milk preferably goat or sheep, not been successful either. Its really frustrating.

Thanks in advance ☺️??

Hey :) I’m new here! And not sure if this sort of post or question is accepted/appreciated. But trying my luck.

I moved to Sweden-Gothenburg last year and it seems impossible to find corn & soy free eggs. They always have either soy or corn, I did an exhausting research, talked to many farmers but so far I wasn’t successful.

So now I have two questions:

1) which one is the lesser evil: corn or soy? If organic.

2) is anyone by any chance living in Sweden Gothenburg and knows where to source s&c free eggs?

I’ve also been trying to get a2 milk preferably goat or sheep, not been successful either. Its really frustrating.

Thanks in advance ☺️??

I would say corn is less harmful than soy.

Rasaari

You can find some stuff from reko but mostly in the nordics there is very little if any variation. Haven't seen goat milk or A2 milk anywhere.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals