Sweaty Palms ,hairloss,iritation,headaches,inflamation,blacktoenails Need Advice

Mufasa

Read Hair Like A Fox (free on dannyroddy.com) or watch organizing the panic from danny roddy.

That got more info than I can ever put in a comment :)

OP
C

Citostlboy

I haven't really finished reading hair like a fox lol but I will been working tho and I watched most of videos on YouTube I really wanna understand Peat's diet and what I'm suppose to do and wanna know how to get my health back what labs do I need I sweat a lot have anxiety but I need more advice are there any success stories y'all heard bout I play a lot of basketball and ***t I think I might have hyperthyroidism but don't know and my stomach always had sum issues I've had blood in my stool a few times idk what all this means feel tired as well my joints hurt I need options suggestions lol

m_arch

I haven't really finished reading hair like a fox lol but I will been working tho and I watched most of videos on YouTube I really wanna understand Peat's diet and what I'm suppose to do and wanna know how to get my health back what labs do I need I sweat a lot have anxiety but I need more advice are there any success stories y'all heard bout I play a lot of basketball and ***t I think I might have hyperthyroidism but don't know and my stomach always had sum issues I've had blood in my stool a few times idk what all this means feel tired as well my joints hurt I need options suggestions lol

All those things you mentioned are bad bioenergetics. You're running off stress hormones. Do the following, take it slow, don't expect over night miracles, track your metrics because the changes are often slow but persistent. You might feel 60% better in 2 months, think this stuff doesn't matter anymore, and end up in the same place.

Basics;

Eat eggs, take vitamin a and e and have OJ for breakfast to make more steroids

Diet - dairy and fruit. Can't do dairy? Replace with potatoes. Keep it very simple, low fat, salt to taste

You want around 3000 calories a day And 100g protein.
Use cronometer to work this out.

Supplements ; liver and oysters once a week. Red light and bag breathing if you feel stressed

Health metrics; resting pulse (ideal 85) and armpit temp (ideal 37 Celsius). See what food and light and supplements and bag breathing does to these

Report back

OP
C

Citostlboy

All those things you mentioned are bad bioenergetics. You're running off stress hormones. Do the following, take it slow, don't expect over night miracles, track your metrics because the changes are often slow but persistent. You might feel 60% better in 2 months, think this stuff doesn't matter anymore, and end up in the same place.

Basics;

Eat eggs, take vitamin a and e and have OJ for breakfast to make more steroids

Diet - dairy and fruit. Can't do dairy? Replace with potatoes. Keep it very simple, low fat, salt to taste

You want around 3000 calories a day And 100g protein.
Use cronometer to work this out.

Supplements ; liver and oysters once a week. Red light and bag breathing if you feel stressed

Health metrics; resting pulse (ideal 85) and armpit temp (ideal 37 Celsius). See what food and light and supplements and bag breathing does to these

Report back
Thank You so much for ur assistance I am skinny and I have lost weight recently but I think I adopted a bad diet working at a call center and waiting like 6hrs to go on lunch and I am a little anemic but yeah imma try to eat a lot and on the liver how should I make it which is the best way to eat it and should I drink organic milk instead and on the sugar part I always hear about sugar I don't wanna over do sugar and become pre diabetic lol and red light ? Should I go to Walmart for that ?and last questions on the oysters are they canned or what lol which kind of oysters should I consume ? I sure wish doctors would be more helpful and explain what causes all these symptoms as for triggers and stuff but I think I have a lot of systemic inflammation but I love the help

Mufasa

on the liver how should I make it which is the best way to eat it

should I drink organic milk instead

yes, preferably organic grass fed skim milk

on the sugar part I always hear about sugar I don't wanna over do sugar and become pre diabetic lol

many people eat sugar instead of starches here because they have a lower glycemic index, and therefore give you less chance of diabetis, especially orange juice and apple juice are low in GI

if you are afraid, you can always measure you blood sugar, that is a good thing for anybody here to measure, to see where you currently are as it comes insulin sensitivity, mine sensitivity has become much better with taking b-vitamins in high dosages and doing reduced breathing

and red light

I swear by this product:
Red Light Man • Light Therapy & Grow Lights

and last questions on the oysters are they canned or what lol which kind of oysters should I consume ?

I think raw fresh oysters are the best option, they are bit expensive though, some use canned oysters, but make sure to drip out the oil, because it is often high in PUFA

m_arch

Thank You so much for ur assistance I am skinny and I have lost weight recently but I think I adopted a bad diet working at a call center and waiting like 6hrs to go on lunch and I am a little anemic but yeah imma try to eat a lot and on the liver how should I make it which is the best way to eat it and should I drink organic milk instead and on the sugar part I always hear about sugar I don't wanna over do sugar and become pre diabetic lol and red light ? Should I go to Walmart for that ?and last questions on the oysters are they canned or what lol which kind of oysters should I consume ? I sure wish doctors would be more helpful and explain what causes all these symptoms as for triggers and stuff but I think I have a lot of systemic inflammation but I love the help
No worries. Mufasa has your answers!

I would add that drs won't say this stuff; peat believes in a bioenergetic model of science which holds mitochondria health at the centre of wellness - increase your metabolism (energy flowing through you) and your protective steroids (avoid wasting said energy) and the energy should be used to heal, strengthen and make your body more resilient

OP
C

Citostlboy

Thank u so much guys and one more question lol where do u get thyroid supplements and which kind do I take btw guys should I stop smoking weed I smoke a lot lol in blunts