Sweaty and frozen feet

iLoveSugar

I can NOT get this problem to go away. Sugar/salt, food, etc. Nothing helps. My feet are CONSTANTLY frozen, and very sweaty. Instincts say adrenaline (which I am under chronic unknown stress), but I can't get anything to help it even temporarily.

tara

When my feet have got like this, the only things that helped were either going for a walk or putting feet in a bucket of hot water. And put warm socks/slippers and clothes on to retain heat for a bit. Blossom pointed out these on one of my threads:

Blossom said:
Tara - you mentioned not being able to wear your wool socks because of the itching so I wanted to tell you about some socks I got back in the winter while working in an unheated office. I found some far infrared therapy socks for people with conditions like diabetes and Raynauds that can cause cold feet. They actually make gloves and other products but I just got the socks. I'm not sure if they are perfectly Peat but they did help keep my feet warmer at a particularly challenging time. The best I can find Peat doesn't think there is any special benefit to the far infrared spectrum beyond heat which is what I was looking for anyway. I got mine at http://www.therapysocks.com but they sell them on Amazon too. Just thought I'd mention that if it could help your cold feet in the meantime. I have no connection with any of these products or companies.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals