Sweating And Hot Flashes / Digestion Issue

Motif

I think my main issue is digesting fat. Sweating gets a lot better when I take huge amounts of ox bile with meals.

I think it got better over the last year, but
I probably fuxked up my liver and /or gallbladder with 3 days huge amounts of vodka in a row in my holidays last month. Before that i didn't drink for years. Now it's really bad again.

Any advices how I could fix that?

zewe

15 g chlorella in 16oz water....let sit for about 15 minutes so chlorella doesn't clump. Before drinking hold 1/8teaspoon celtic salt at tip of tongue and allow to disolve [will get in your bloodstream this way] before drinking down water with chlorella.

Salt and chlorella are antihistamines; you're having histamine reaction. This is the fastest fix I've found.

If still having symptoms, contine to take salt and water throughout the day. And don't eat/drink anymore high histamine food stuffs.

OP
M

Motif

Histamine is my biggest issue.
But I think not connected to the sweating.
This is a digestion issue pretty sure.

I tried cjlorella and it gave me really bad symptoms

zewe

I'd also suggest you start taking Sam-e everyday to boost your methylation process.

zewe

Tried sam-e too, but did nothing to me :/

It didn't do anything for me either until I detoxed. The salt and water will bring your histamine reactions down.

If you don't like chlorella to detox use activated charcoal.....

zewe

@Motif Around the 30 min mark Dr Ben talks about histamine. I know you're confused about it because it can be confusing.

I'm rewatching this video so let me see what he says. Maybe something useful 4 you in it.

zewe

Sweating is a histamine reaction....watch the video

OP
M

Motif

Hm i will Test huge ox bile amounts Tomorrow to see if it goes away again from it.

But it didn't do anything for my histamine issues (scalp flaking and seb eczema)

zewe

Sweetie, I think you expect resuls too quickly.

I've used oxbile before bed on empty stomach one capsule. This was for any issues I might have had in small intestine which should be very very low in microorganisms as compared to large intestine.....It was just to see if it would add any help.

I really don't have any pressing digestive issues. So, not using it currently.

I honestly think you ought to look at healing histamine site.
https://healinghistamine.com/blog/
She's less complicated in her aproach and zeros in on food.....to the point where she could add in high histamine foods....BUT WITHIN REASON.

Since you have so many skin problems maybe you could work with an doctor of immunology/allergist....
covered by insurance.
Or functional medicine dr. which insurance doesn't cover.

OP
M

Motif

No way, I'm trying to improve my histamine intolerance for seven years now.
I don't think there's a quick fix.

But I tried so many things and still no improvement. My goal is to fix this. 100%. Still no idea what causes it for me

OP
M

Motif

Wow, I could make the exact same thread again.

Since this thread I was drinking three days in a row again and the sweating was such a torture.
First time alcohol since this thread was made