Swallowing Vitamin Bs Without The Capsule?

Astolfo

The capsules I have contain hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, also I plan to consume 6-7 capsules per day. Can I swallow the vitamins after seperating capsules?

lampofred

I do that all the time. Haven't noticed any harm. It will make you absorb the vit extremely quickly though so something like niacinamide could crash blood sugar.

The capsules I have contain hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, also I plan to consume 6-7 capsules per day. Can I swallow the vitamins after seperating capsules?

No,it is fine,good choice.Capsule opening and discarding is good,and capsules are almost
always cleaner than tablets.For active transport Absorption,take them divided over the day.
I would also recommend Vitamin D as D3,with a one time dose(bolus) of 300000IU,and
a maintenance dose of 5000IU-10000IU.

sladerunner69

No,it is fine,good choice.Capsule opening and discarding is good,and capsules are almost
always cleaner than tablets.For active transport Absorption,take them divided over the day.
I would also recommend Vitamin D as D3,with a one time dose(bolus) of 300000IU,and
a maintenance dose of 5000IU-10000IU.

Why do you recommend that giant one time dose? Is that for this individual case?

Why do you recommend that giant one time dose? Is that for this individual case?

It is called bolus-dose,to slighty saturate or enrich tissue with it(D3) in a meaningful timeframe.
300000IU would raise serum D after 8 weeks by about 30-40ng/ml.

meatbag

You can buy bulk powders of all the b-vitamins and gelatin capsules. That's what I do anyway.

OP
A

Astolfo

I do that all the time. Haven't noticed any harm. It will make you absorb the vit extremely quickly though so something like niacinamide could crash blood sugar.

Can I swallow the powder inside the capsule with some water? Does it matter if powder touches my tongue,sublingual?

lampofred

Can I swallow the powder inside the capsule with some water? Does it matter if powder touches my tongue,sublingual?

I just mix it in water and drink it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals