Swallowed Some Raw Garlic, Feeling Like Crap

I did it as an experiment because of its purported anti-fungal/anti-biotic properties, but it made me feel really sluggish/sleepy/tired (it was sudden too, I was feeling good before ingesting it) and I'm farting like there's no tomorrow, also the bad odor of the spice pervades my whole being, is there something I can do/eat to speed up the process of cleansing it out of my system lol?

RisingSun

I did it as an experiment because of its purported anti-fungal/anti-biotic properties, but it made me feel really sluggish/sleepy/tired (it was sudden too, I was feeling good before ingesting it) and I'm farting like there's no tomorrow, also the bad odor of the spice pervades my whole being, is there something I can do/eat to speed up the process of cleansing it out of my system lol?

Make sure you take it with food next time

Dolomite

I used it with some coconut oil, vinegar and raw carrot. I mixed small quantities of each, about 1/2 teaspoon. And I ate it shortly before supper. It can upset your gut and maybe taking it only two days would help.

SOMO

I do this once a week - blend garlic in water and drink it.

INSTANT die-off/endotoxin release.

You need to consume the garlic with at least 16oz water to dilute it, otherwise it is too concentrated and can irritate mucous membranes.

tara

A couple of speculations, not tested:

Activated charcoal (AC) might soak up some of the bothersome stuff if you still have any in your gut. Cascara sagrada (CS) could hasten transit. Both substances of garlic and dead microbes. AC can be constipating, so CS can help counteract that, too. But don't overdo it, or you can create more problems.

I don't know whether baking soda on the skin would be effective for the body odour - it tends to absorb odours.

You probably get some of the intended anti-biotic effect. Next time maybe start with a smaller dose?

Peatogenic

I do this once a week - blend garlic in water and drink it.

INSTANT die-off/endotoxin release.

You need to consume the garlic with at least 16oz water to dilute it, otherwise it is too concentrated and can irritate mucous membranes.

Do you have a specific recipe? One garlic clove? Would you recommend with a meal? Timing?

J

jb116

Take with food or before you're going to eat. And don't take too much. Raw, then a sliver or razor blade slice is enough. Cooked, it's a different story.

Peatogenic

Take with food or before you're going to eat. And don't take too much. Raw, then a sliver or razor blade slice is enough. Cooked, it's a different story.

Thanks, was reading in a thread to crush the garlic and let sit for ten minutes to activate the Allicin.. low dose seems best route...