SVT - Supraventricular Tacchycardia

Fil72

Hi, has anyone here had any success treating-improving a condition called supraventricular tachycardia with any kind of protocol? Does anybody here has any idea of why this happens?

My daughter, 7 years old has this episodically (last time in November) and last night my husband had to take her to A&E as her heart suddenly started racing again.
SVT is an abnormally fast heart rhythm (way over 100. She had 260 last time) arising from improper electrical activity in the upper part of the heart. Symptoms include palpitations, feeling faint, sweating, shortness of breath, or chest pain. Read somewhere that it can be caused by low potassium and magnesium levels.
The doctors really have no suggestions on what to do with it. I am feeling very frustrated as she feels very unwell when it happens. Thanks for reading.

Trix

I think RP has mentioned Progesterone, but I cannot tell you where either an interview or in his articles.

Hi, has anyone here had any success treating-improving a condition called supraventricular tachycardia with any kind of protocol? Does anybody here has any idea of why this happens?

My daughter, 7 years old has this episodically (last time in November) and last night my husband had to take her to A&E as her heart suddenly started racing again.
SVT is an abnormally fast heart rhythm (way over 100. She had 260 last time) arising from improper electrical activity in the upper part of the heart. Symptoms include palpitations, feeling faint, sweating, shortness of breath, or chest pain. Read somewhere that it can be caused by low potassium and magnesium levels.
The doctors really have no suggestions on what to do with it. I am feeling very frustrated as she feels very unwell when it happens. Thanks for reading.
Hello,

I hope you see this at some point. I lived with SVT my entire life. I really hope your daughter gets better.

Have you gone to a Cardiologist? Are you in the States or Abroad? Does your daughter do valsalva maneuver to stop her attacks?
4 years ago I had a Cryo ablation for my SVT. I had the common AVNRT. The surgery did not work for me just to sum it up quickly.
I would love to see where you saw that this issue is triggered by low potassium and magnesium. Thats really interesting.

apr

I think RP has mentioned Progesterone, but I cannot tell you where either an interview or in his articles.
Does anyone here know if Progesterone has helped with tachycardias or full blow SVT/s? I am taking 300 mg nightly to help with sleep (they usually come on in the night) but am willing to up the dose if that is what is needed. thnx

apr

Hello,

I hope you see this at some point. I lived with SVT my entire life. I really hope your daughter gets better.

Have you gone to a Cardiologist? Are you in the States or Abroad? Does your daughter do valsalva maneuver to stop her attacks?
4 years ago I had a Cryo ablation for my SVT. I had the common AVNRT. The surgery did not work for me just to sum it up quickly.
I would love to see where you saw that this issue is triggered by low potassium and magnesium. Thats really interesting.
Invalid: do you always go to ER when you get them or do they just resolve with the maneuvers? I went to ER once with 220 pulse and had to be injected. Since then when I see my pulse rising I start with as many maneuvers as I can remember and it will usually start coming down. My cardio has said if they stay at 150 for several minutes then to go to ER. Is that how you work them?

Another problem is my BP skyrockets during this time and I end up having to take an anxiolytic to calm down. My cardio says a Xanax will help my BP come down because it will remove my fear, but there is no pill to make pulse come down or to stop am SVT/.

I so wish there were!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals