Sv3rige Has Released The Epitome Of Malnourishment 6

Apparently, the video got taken down, but people have downloaded it and are re-posting on their own youtube channels:

lvysaur

The only problem is that sv3rige looks just as screwed up as the freaks in the video.

Runenight201

He’s being an **** about it, but it is solid anecdotal evidence of how degenerative the individual can become through self-delusion and malnourishment.

How many people on health journeys truly become healthy? I in fact degenerated for years while thinking that I was doing the right things. How do we get so sidetracked? The myopathy makes us lose the big picture!

Tarmander

These are seriously persuasive videos...even if we all know there are other factors at play

Such_Umami

He’s being an **** about it, but it is solid anecdotal evidence of how degenerative the individual can become through self-delusion and malnourishment.

How many people on health journeys truly become healthy? I in fact degenerated for years while thinking that I was doing the right things. How do we get so sidetracked? The myopathy makes us lose the big picture!

It's a really difficult path to navigate. Often people switch out some bad habits for other bad habits but because eliminating the first caused an initial increase of health, it can be very confusing. I find this especially so with veganism, it's so easy to eat high pufa, oxalates and neglect key nutrients like calcium, zinc and saturated fat that it makes the diet a lot harder if you take those into consideration. Very restrictive also (but health food vegans shouldn't worry about that so much).

A healthy vegan diet is fully possible but I don't think I know anyone that does it correctly.

opethfeldt

The people who are the most health conscious always seem the least subjectively healthy. The ones who are laid back and just do whatever always seem the healthiest. I think all this focus on being healthy simply spikes cortisol and causes more damage than whatever could be done by eating the wrong things.

boris

@opethfeldt I think it's a negative feedback loop that shouldn't be. Health conscious people are health conscious to begin with, because they noticed their health declining. The spike of stress hormones caused by thinking about health is usually supposed to work as a catalyst for eventual healing. A mix of bad environment, pre-damaged body, wrong information, PUFA, etc. keep the natural bodily and mental stress response from working how it's supposed to [notice energy problem, solve energy problem, move on] and get you in a state of constant low grade degeneration.

Last edited:

kyle

@Runenight201
I think it is a psychological coping mechanism.

Saying "no" to certain foods and having a kind of purity and ethics makes you feel in control.

In the case of young girls for example, an eating disorder lets them extract some attention from neglectful parents.

I think most food related disorders are results of social breakdown of some form or another.

Most of the vegan silliness seems based in California, which has massive homeless and drug abuse issues. The common denominator I see there is rampant narcissism.

By that I mean general breakdown in social roles and in the USA that refers mostly to the nuclear family.

T

TheBeard

The only problem is that sv3rige looks just as screwed up as the freaks in the video.

He looked very healthy and muscular for a while after transitioning to raw primal, but lately he seems to have been losing weight, losing hair, slouching.
I wonder if he's cheating on the diet

LUH 3417

@Runenight201
I think it is a psychological coping mechanism.

Saying "no" to certain foods and having a kind of purity and ethics makes you feel in control.

In the case of young girls for example, an eating disorder lets them extract some attention from neglectful parents.

I think most food related disorders are results of social breakdown of some form or another.

Most of the vegan silliness seems based in California, which has massive homeless and drug abuse issues. The common denominator I see there is rampant narcissism.

By that I mean general breakdown in social roles and in the USA that refers mostly to the nuclear family.
So an animal avoiding poison has an eating disorder too?

Soren

Forum Supporter
This makes me want go grab a big glass of full fat milk and add a cup of sugar, then wash it down with everything else nutritious I can find.

Tarmander

A lot of these stories can be explained thus:

Health problems started...

went high vitamin A diet (melons, guava, carrots, sweet potatoes), low zinc...

symptoms disappeared miraculously, veganism is the best!....

Health problems came back way worse as VA accumulates, but can't forget the honeymoon so keep pushing to more extremes and more VA as health degenerates.

T

TheBeard

Fasts and liver flushes had a permanent effect at lowering my anxiety and improving my mental clarity.

Atman

Someone force feed them some liver please!

This illustrates that objective reality doesn't matter all that much when it comes to human action.
If people strongly believe in something, then it is true in their minds and that's everything what matters concerning their decision making.
That's why one should never follow something just because it is popular at the moment. Most people acting in a certain way doesn't mean that this way of behavior is beneficial, it only means that many people have been convinced by certain signals to believe in an idea.

Last edited:

Peatful

Apparently, the video got taken down, but people have downloaded it and are re-posting on their own youtube channels:

This is compelling content.
1- taken down? Meaning YouTube found this content offensive?
I’m unclear and curious.

2-this was me. Although not via veganism but through vanity and the pursuit of thinness.
Keep in mind that the men from the MSP began to see themselves as normal and the MDs, nutritionists and interviewers as overweight.
Someone above mentioned this phenomenon with these vegans.

3- the only happy people were the raw carrot hummus singing couple.
Lol. Ray Peat right again.

OP
R
This is compelling content.
1- taken down? Meaning YouTube found this content offensive?
I’m unclear and curious.

2-this was me. Although not via veganism but through vanity and the pursuit of thinness.
Keep in mind that the men from the MSP began to see themselves as normal and the MDs, nutritionists and interviewers as overweight.
Someone above mentioned this phenomenon with these vegans.

3- the only happy people were the raw carrot hummus singing couple.
Lol. Ray Peat right again.
1-I don't know why it got banned. Some say that it's because the clips were showing children. Others say that the video got reported, probably by the people who appeared in it. It may have to do with the fact that youtube's rules are getting more strict too.

2-Glad you're doing better now! I experienced something similar too, but I think it had to do with gut damage. At one point, nothing that I was eating was making me feel good, and I was eating less and less, until I got to only 44kg. I was similar to those skinny vegans. And at that time, I was eating very little meat, since even that I couldn't digest well. That's pretty scary that they were thinking that other people were overweight when they themselves were too thin. I think it may be a protective mechanism, since when I was too skinny, I used to tell myself "I'm not that underweight", or else I would realize the terrible situation I was in, and that would be very stressful. I gained a lot of weight when I was recovering from starvation, and I'm very thankful that I decided that I would eat as much as needed, even if I became less lean.

3- Hahaha

CLASH

A lot of these stories can be explained thus:

Health problems started...

went high vitamin A diet (melons, guava, carrots, sweet potatoes), low zinc...

symptoms disappeared miraculously, veganism is the best!....

Health problems came back way worse as VA accumulates, but can't forget the honeymoon so keep pushing to more extremes and more VA as health degenerates.

I highly doubt this was the primary cause.

More likely:
-rank nutrient deficiency
-gross undereating
-protein deficiency
-fat deficiency
-eating high amounts of toxic foods